2020 pedo in chief

Fuck this white ass nigga.. why does he deserve to get away scot free from being such a groper to children ON FUCKING VIDEO?!

He's a Democrat and a Pizza fan.

They get a pass.

I just saw some 2015 footage on Infowars that shows then, Senator Sessions swatting Joe Biden's hand away from his young granddaughter, absolutely epic!

>nice

Its insane how this nigga here is getting a fucking pass when trump is getting a avalanche of hate.. fucking fools.

I thought it was accepted that he is a child diddler?

>When I was 13, then Senator Biden sucked my cock after giving me a rimjob, He swallowed every drop

I mean, if false accusations are in vogue now, why not target any of Trump's opponents. Turnabout is fair play.

Yeah the dems are playing a very dangerous game.. this shit is gonna bite them in the ass.

I hope this asshat runs. These are memes even normies couldn't ignore.

because it hasn't been brought to the public's attention yet

do not waste this ammo now when nobody is paying attention, we want biden to run in 2020

these videos are more than enough to provoke public outrage and disqualify biden from running and it will also tarnish all the DNC candidates so that none of them have a chance at winning in 2020

unless they start pushing pedo acceptance first, then we'll have to start showing what creeps leftists are early

Truth

its 2017 shitlord. it is totally acceptable to grab a young girl, run your fingers through her hair and pull her towards you and then sniff her