The absolute state of Canadian higher education

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-island-university-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306

>Vancouver Island University is at the centre of a human rights complaint alleging that female staff were not protected from a student who brought a diaper-related sexual fetish to the B.C. school.
>The student in his 40s asked to be treated as an infant, demanding children's books be read to him, speaking in a baby voice, wearing a soother, and even submitting a selfie of himself in a diaper to one instructor, said Roth.

Isn't this just considered normal for Canada?

look at the size of that safety pin

MUMMY CHANGE MY DIAPER NOW
user WANTS MILKIIIEESSS NOOWWWWW
BOOOBBYYY MILLKIEEEEEEEE

Poopoo peepee posting irl

I didn't think there could be anyone worse than CWC but the guy wearing the nappy proves it.

What the fuck!? They fired this person over lifestyle choices and didn't even bother respecting pronouns or other general demands!? This is an absolute outrage someone needs to get human rights up in here because this is some bullshit, I pay taxes for this I expect my government to use my contributions in a reasonable manner not this flagrant abuse of a citizens rights garbage.

Imagine being in the same class as him and he's unloading a huge turd, grunting between long drawn breaths. Farts slip his cheeks and the sound of urine splashes in the void. As short as the nightmare began, it ends with a huge sigh of relief, followed by a stench that gave the entire room a new overtone.

Please provide a more in depth description

Doesn’t his age identity make him too young for university?

Fuck im moving to Vancouver island tomorrow I was hoping I wouldn't have to murder anyone

I don't see what the problem is here.

Oh god
I dont know if i want to witness that scene or not. I would bust out laughing desu

OHHH CANAAADAAAA

I can’t stop laughing fucker!

obligatory

>Vancouver Island University is at the centre of a human rights complaint alleging that female staff were not protected from a student who brought a diaper-related sexual fetish to the B.C. school.

not good

I see nothing wrong here.

You smell that? Do you smell that? soiled diaper, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of soiled diaper in the morning. You know, one time i soiled my diaper for twelve hours i sat in it.I would not change it for no one and the smell! You know - that used diaper smell... the whole room Smelled like... victory.

This is the face of mommy posters.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post modernism never fail to entertain

Goddammed just nuke us

>female staff
The Feminists are turning on the Trans.

>a tear rolls down trudeaus cheek
>true canadian freedom

God damn leafs

My fetish is fucking a jap love doll in class while the professor changes somebody elses diaper.