Sup Forums is eating itself

Everything can and will be labeled as disinfo

Left vs Right

Nazi vs Commie

Shill vs Shill

If there is anyone with a sensible mindset left, please listen, I have a suggestion to help cure this cancer on Sup Forums and can sum it up to two simple policies:

1.) Don't be such a Dick
2.) Mind your own business

Stop pledging your energy to these 'ideologies', they are bad for you and will deteriorate your health. The incessant shilling has gotten so bad, this board is close to being no better than the MSM.

I can see the future where Sup Forums will devour itself, along with all the other evil entities in this world following suit. I urge you to just stand up for yourself; you're strong enough on your own.

go to another board then?

Are you the main character of your story?

Can you really look in the mirror and admit it to yourself?

Think for yourself mate, politics was not invented to help you, only to hinder.

Stfu cia nigger

being rude to each other and concerning ourselves with other peoples' business is the REASON we come here. if we did it your way, thats what would "destroy" pol. we're not fucking reddit.

Are you Jewish?

It's all one big Larp famalam

Sup Forums was always cancer, but now it is unbearable most of the time. Triggered newfags always feel like they need to respond to every single fucking bait thread. Sage is unknown to them. We need to address this more often.

We got too many normies and they refused to assimilate and starting begging for handouts. It'll probably get a bit better after the whole Trump fiasco is done since so many autistic fucks are embroiled in that.

I will do as I please faggot!

Like your doing right now

Eat a dick, fag!

>cure this cancer on Sup Forums
You do know that Sup Forums is a containment board right?
Fucking newniggers from reddit come here and try to change it to be the shithole reddit/facebook are.
You need to go back with that spacing.

fuck off

How about you go fuck yourself and shove your advice up your asshole?

Do you know why this board is eating itself? Because retarded normies, housewives, 50 year old alcoholics, and literal faggots have infested this place. Do you know why? Because we've created a tolerable environment for them, because we have been weak. We needed numbers for the 2016 election, we had to play nice for awhile, BUT THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!

You know what's worse than niggers, or jews? EVERYBODY. Once EVERYBODY starts doing something, that thing becomes a pile of shit. There is nothing worse on this planet than the masses. The retarded fucking cancer that is ruining our playground.

FUCK YOU SOCCER MOM WHORES
FUCK YOU BOOMER GARBAGE
FUCK YOU JASON KIKE GOODMAN
GTFO

Nah, I actually believe this is a problem we could discuss. But seriously, I'm getting tired of all the "You mad white boy" and "DRUMPF BTFO" threads on the first page, because a lot of offended normies will rush to trash the troll and defend Trump. Every day, every hour.

Spacing was always a meme to show us newfags

I love pussy. Fuck you retards.

stupid cianigger you aren't even trying. the "ideologies" you want Sup Forumsacks to stop giving so much energy to are the ones that will ally with eachother and lead to every one of your rat fuck mothers, sisters, and daughters being fucked with broomsticks and tossed into ovens while you watch, shortly before you get shot in the back of your heads and thrown in there with them. it isn't slowing down anytime soon kike, it's only just beginning.

You're all missing the point. When I suggest 'mind your own business' or 'stand up for yourself', it isn't to be interpreted as 'roll over and die'.

It's meant to detach you from the anchor of these myriad toxic ideologies. Be your own identity. Unless you were created in a Nazi lab, there's no reason for you to submit to Nazi Ideology (same goes for communism) just to feel safe in a world gone mad. You all behave like this is a prison, and if you don't join a gang, you'll get your shit pushed in.

Really think about it, and instead focus on becoming the MC of your individual tale.

yeah I agree man. I just think OP might be one of those shills. OP literally is telling us to stop following ideologies. Only a Jew would say that.

You talk like a faggot

go fuck yourself Schlomo!

This sums it up best. Even if you're a rational thinker that doesn't agree with every conspiracy this board puts forward you have to admit a lot of valid points are made. Jews love the Idea of multiculturalism in other countries, but as soon as it comes to Israel taking on refugees you are an antisemitic piece of shit trying to dilute "their" cultural heritage. There may not be a super network of Jews running everything from one board of directors, but their alliances are clear and their methods have been shown. They aren't necessarily part of one unified group(they could be), but regardless, they work for the same effort which is the proliferation of their people and anyone who questions it is a fucking "Nazi." Look at Gal Gadot for instance, marries a Jew as any good Jewess should and fights for women's rights until it comes to the case of a Jewish man taking advantage of a gentile. Their religion literally has clauses in their holy scripture that states we are the enemy and I won't fucking stand for it. The same goes for Islam with their constant spouting of infidel. Christianity is the one religion that lacks these clauses and teaches us to turn the other cheek in the face of intolerance and I think that may be the problem. Christianity is the best option out of the Abrahamic faiths, but it is undoubtedly the most cucked. As an atheist I say it is time for whites to take a stand based on the fact the these people have commandments telling them to procreate and shun us and it is fucking unacceptable that we will allow this to happen based on some feeling of guilt.

He sure is.

Kys you fucking retard.

So I guess we know what will be replacing Hollywood and the msm now.

>pretentious pseudointellectual says generic shit
neck yourself

Sorry, but I can't let the thread die off with a 'neck yourself'

You're all strong enough on your own, hopefully you'll figure it out. Good day.

Funny how people have so much advice for the board that has done more to change culture and politics than anyone else. Sup Forums cannot die, it's a fucking mind virus. What's going to happen? We're gonna be sent to gitmo? They'll shut down 4chins? You think pol won't respawn somewhere else (somewhere infinite?)? Or whatever. OP is a shill. Disinfo? Please. What does that even mean? This is planet earth's last best chance and things ain't looking too good.

Suck a cheetah's raw dick

I was actually considering trying to express how empty politics feel, when people involved in this scene are only interested in promoting one tribe and shaming another. It seems as if you have some kind of the same perspective.

I have always hated politics for this reason. It's stupid and tribal at it's core: "muh tribe is better than ur tribe". It is as if it needs itself in order to survive. It does this by bringing more and more arguments on top of each other to defend your own platform, and for every argument introduced, you multiply the complexity of how to interpret the argument and therefore ending up with a message that can basically be interpreted as you wish.

And this is why I like the environment I observe at ex. scientific universities. Some of the teachers there, who are dedicated to a field of interest, seem to work in the opposite direction of the above mentioned. If they are getting challenged on an idea of their own, they are less likely to counter-argue, but instead merely to show genuine interest in the points being made and attempt to enter a cooperative state with the challenger in order to reach a common ground through discussion.

what you say is true burger but Sup Forumsacks are too polarized to see it so you're kinda wasting your breath here

Sooner or later, this is going to be a fight to the death- not on Sup Forums, but in real life. Why prolong the misery? I'd rather get it over with before it gets any worse.
The commies- even "moderate democrats" need to be driven from our country, once and for all.
YES. The Boomers screwed us. By preventing McCarthy from finishing what he started. And I say that AS a Boomer. (I didn't like it then, either, Nor did one member of my immediate and extended family)

What's the matter faggot, has your viewpoint been challenged too many times and now you're confused?

Git Gud and pick a side you cock sucking son of a bitch. Or just be a centrist.

In either case, and in the future, SHUT THE FUCK UP.