Characters who knocked boots/eventually bumped uglies

Akane was end game right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43KChVUq34c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she wasn't.
Just before marriage they just reset their relationship to status quo. They'll never fuck.

Ukyo > *

>rumiko anything
>ever finishing

Inuyasha has TWO pairings doing so, with even children shown on screen, m8

Tendo family:
Fuck Akane
Marry Nabiki
Kill Kasumi

Everyone:
Fuck Ranma
Marry Ukyo
Kill Kudachi; smug cunt is smug

>Kill Kasumi
Why?

Go read something other than Ranma

Eh, Rumiko's about half for half on her shows, Ranma just happens to be the worst offender. Nobody fucked, nobody dated, nobody made up, just the same fucking misunderstandings and fights over and over and I still watched and read all of it, god damn it.

Ha ha nope. Only delusional crackshippers believe these two ended up getting together. Ranma even denied loving her to her face before the wedding got crashed, and she was going to blackmail him to go through with it in exchange for a cure. Their "relationship" was so toxic when removed from the realm of friendship or association it beggars the mind that anyone could rationalize that they'd work out. There is literally nothing she could provide for him that he wanted or needed, and he's everything she despises about men.

Because Ranma isn't a series that ever even needed character development of any kind.
It was an action comedy and it did action comedy hijinks. Drama would have made it something fundamentally different.

It is still a fun series. It can be a little frustrating, the anime more than the manga, but if you just take the series slow, don't get too invested in the "romance", and just appreciate it for the comedy and martial arts stuff it is pretty enjoyable.

Have to kill one of the three

Why?

But he's half girl

Because that's how you play Fuck, Marry, Kill

>this is what Shampoofags actually believe

No one asked you to play Fuck Marry Kill.
Are you a psychopath?
Do you walk into random houses and kill people because "them's the rules"?

Yes

Not in his head.

She's no better than Akane is. Shampoo can't provide him what he needed or wanted, either. He can't trust her and she wanted him to be subordinate to her as per her tribal law, which was never going to fly.

Where does UY fit?
>Ataru proves he loves Lum when words wouldn't suffice
>But still doesn't say he does, ending in sort of a status-quo

Oh don't get me wrong, I really like Ranma and it was one of the earliest shows I watched so even the fillerific of episodes have a place in my heart. The problem is more that the first season (i.e. before it got cancelled) was so fucking good and presented so much potential development the rest couldn't live up to it. I've read that the team working on Maison Ikkoku went straight into making Ranma and you can tell, realistically they probably put too much emphasis on romance but it hooked me at least.

>nobody made up
Not entirely true.

It's certainly more than what Ranma had.
I think the implication is clear.

So many years and people are still mad Ranma picked best girl.

A K A N E

>picked

He didn't pick shit, sperglord, if anything he dodged around picking at all.

If his sister didn't molest him in his sleep, first

this shit is what completely ruined the show for me, i watched this show with the expectation that at the end ataru would sat "i love you" but it never happened like seriously man fuck that shit, at the least the final episode of the show theres a kiss so ill just pretend that's the real end of the show

...But how?

The point of the arc is that saying he loves her would prove nothing in that situation. I don't think there's any question about how he feels at that point. Inaba the Dreammaker arc helps, too. He'd rather be married to Lum than have a harem without her.

Bump

Would you jump into spring of drowned girl?

In any combination that includes Tenchi.

>Barbie and Ken

Fuck Japan. They use to show slits and tits and they didn't even fix this on the bruray

Post the soppy wet pussy hair getting out of the pool

Don't have it

Try reading Ranma 1/2 instead of bad fanfic.

>one ova
Plastic Little is/was too good for this world

No, I would "accidentally" fall into it.

>The point of the arc is that saying he loves her would prove nothing in that situation
Not exactly. Lum explicitly wanted just the words and was pissed he wouldn't say it even as a lie, Ataru was the only one who cared about not saying it meaninglessly.

She'll only be remembered for Ranma, Inu Yasha, and Lum. I tried watching her new shit and it was just awful. Before she pass, she needs to green light an anime continuation of Ranma.

>Not fucking Shampoo
>Not killing dumb as shit skater Asuza

Are you gay or something?

Thank you for speaking the truth, brother, and spreading the word of Ukyo, our Lady and Savior.

the best part was him bragging to fetus man just to piss him off
youtube.com/watch?v=43KChVUq34c

I wonder what the authors endgame is letting us know about this early on

this one of those times i would have been ok with an open ending

Mostly to shut the NTRfags up if I had to guess, and it was glorious. Plus, I like knowing that these two morons did hook up, get hitched and had a kid

Open ending? How do? "Siblings still desperately in love with each other, and are now carrying on their relationship in secret" isn't open enough for you?

How SO. Fuck my spelling

no

Breasts like these are a rarity these days.