What a cuck

What a cuck.
Transported/reincarnated to another world hate thread I guess. You're welcome to recommend some good ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Species-Domain
shirotl.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/dd-51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the scan so LQ

>LQ
lover's quarrel?

Is there an Isekai where the MC is reincarnated to a new world, it's set in modern day, but still has fantasy creatues?

low quality

Having high quality images in a low quality thread would be a waste.

Arise chicken, arise!

>chicken
But I swear it smells like chocobo

stop

Stop what?

I like this manga because the MC is pretty chill but the LN suffers from the problem a lot of these things have, which is "clearly written by someone who learned about male / female interaction from manga"

this meme

You would prefer if Sup Forums started giving out recommendations?

this isn't a recommendations thread, asshole

>recommend some good ones
Next time, read the OP.

Read Tsusomething New Saga.

The guy is transported to his own past and is trying to use the extra time to prevent the demon lord's invasion and carnage.

It's a lot more interesting than the average isekai of similar setting.

this is a hate thread first and for most, pion

Only available raws are web raws. It doesn't run in any magazine.

Or the fantasy equivalent of an ostrich.

This is the thread where one name some isekai like mushoku, tate, slime, kumo, arifrete, etc, and start a fanbase war saying why the other series are shit? and after start a more civilized discussion?

I hope so

why the fuck do isekai series have to make the MC ridiculously OP?

I mean, this series would have been much better if the natives weren't nerfed compared to the MC. They almost always do the whole "MC is at level cap but for some reason everyone else is retarded and can only level to a fraction of that" thing.

It removes so much potential for storytelling when the MC can just resolve everything with "lol im super powerful".

Take the latest arc for example. You know fully well that the merchant will be attacked and they will have to fight. But there is zero tension because the MC is level 1,000 and the other 2 high level adventurers aren't even level 200. You already know in advance that the MC will just use his plot armor and save the day.

>cuck
>blatant rec thread
Sage and report.

that's not bad, but it does suffer from certain tropes.

Like how the "armor" in such a "gritty" setting leaves so many areas unprotected. How the female party members all dress in revealing "armor"

my reply cancels out your sage!

His armor has basically no open spots except the head and female skimpy armor is a time honored tradition of fantasy, hardly a problem it "suffers" from.

how else am I supposed to objectify my usually conservative waifu?

What's this?
MT?

They're all trying to ride the popularity wave of SAO and it's imitations. Plus it's an appealing concept to a certain demographic.

>basically no open spots except the most important one of all

It's pretty indistinguishable, right down to his best friend who is even more of a cuck than he is.

>MUH FULL HELMETED PROTAAAAGONIST
>MUH REALISM IN MUH TIME-TRAVELING FANTASY WISH FULFILLMENT SHENANNIGANS

Can't you fuck off to the Golin Slayer Yenpress thread?

IIRC his male best friend has his entire chest area be unprotected

GOBLIN?
WHERE?

Goblin detected

>Literally letting everyone know you have shit tastes.

At least I can filter you now

What the fuck was the Name of this garbage SAO clone again? It was something retarded.

Funnily, i was making reference to this. that made a reference to what you're probably thinking of

Yes, new manga raw chapter where he meet Kishirika, the chapter end with that cliffhanger.

>>MUH REALISM
There are two kinds of realism. One is "historical". The other one is "reasonable given what we know about the given universe".
People like you like to pretend there is only the former when shooting down requests for the latter.

In a universe in which weapons are lethal, it is a good idea to avoid getting hit by those weapons. That is true whether it is the real world, or the real world in a time travel plot, or a fictional world where bears are gentlemen that favor barley tea over any other tea, and to a limited fashion it is also true in a speculative fiction where humanity is exploring the stars, depending on what we know about the characters' digital backups and means to acquire new meat bodies.
In a fictional universe where healing is a thing but resurrection is not, allowing yourself to get hit in the head is probably not the smartest thing you can do in a fight.
[/useless and autistic rant]

Why can kendou manga put helmets onto their protagonists while manga with actually sharp swords can't?

You
Are
A
Retard
RULE OF COOL

Bikini armor aren't cool, they aren't my fetish, i want more dominatrix full armored knight who give no shit about violence. I want sister of battle.

It's foremost

>full armored knight who give no shit about violence. I want sister of battle.
But SoB's basically run on violence. Violence and shota semen

Speaking of raws and cliffhangers Shield of wrath III next issue

I only read the WN version but is that when the pope is crushed by the shield

It's when naofumi almost goes maximum overmad and upgrades his Shield of Wrath again. You can see him almost saying "I'm so fucking done with this" with that face of his.

I forgot to upload pic.

The problem is you don't buy fiction but people who enjoy things you don't like buy fictions.

Hence writers and artists pander to those who buy fictions.
If you want to be pandered more, support those who is currently making the stuff you like either via shilling or buying their works.
Then more people will start to pander to your taste.

This is how gays and fujos keep getting people to make even more yaoi shit for them to read and watch every year.

arent there some cases of manga getting ruined by listening to the fujos, and the fujos complaining about the sudden change in direction of said manga?

They is and yet even more content pandering to them is planned and is being made right now. Mobile games, video games, anime, song, manga and live action dramas. Once they realize fujoshi don't have children and have a lot of spare cash to spend, many bow to their taste.

It's pretty simple. You want to be pandered, you show that you are a paying customer. Or continue whining and crying for decades while refusing to shell out anything for entertainment.

That sounds depressing.

Source on this one?

Mushoku tensei, must be the lastest chapter.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Species-Domain

Fuck, what happened to Sensei?
Did Naru just kill?

Anything like re:monster but better?

Slike datta ken is like re monster but more light hearted and without the rape

Wat

I mean, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.
I havent read re:monster so i assume stuff from what i heard.

>haven't read re:monster even after all these years
>has read shield hero
Really shieldbro?
Come on

someone should edit MAGE instead of Mega and give them all victory MAGA hats

Ill get to it someday.

Lets see if i can do it, not sure if i can get it before the thread ends.

>MAGE
shouldn't it be maga?

Bet, what is the next isekai series that may obtain anime adaptation the next year? name a studio and VA for some characters of the cast

>filtering one of the better tripfags
at least shieldbro contributes

i'd nominate shieldbro and studio pierrot. Their version of arthur in divine gate looks like naofumi

>he never tapped that
What a shame, she was even a genuine virgin slut.

how would you deconstruct the isekai genre

it's an isekai, but he gets transported to the world that is exactly the same as the one he was originally in

How do you destroy the isekai genere

stop buying the blu rays / nuke japan again

That'd be anime in general tho

Has a studio been announced for Otherworld Dining Hall yet?

Wasn't that kyoani?

Not seeing anything off google.

Why does Japan have such a fucking fetish for being cucked/dominated by bitchy women? Even if it's a running joke it's still sad as fuck because jokes are based off of reality on some level.

Guess there's no news about it then

>he gets transported to the world that is exactly the same as the one he was originally in
>jigoku da

And then he realizes that the excitement when he was told he's being transported to another world is real regardless of the fact he's in a world that's same to his original one, and that it means that he wants to change?

What the fuck is with this bullshit where guys get hit for every fucking thing? It's not amusing, it's sad.

mc realizes it's escapism and it isn't healthy

Are konosuba and hataraku maou deconstuctions

No, they're still trash with a different style of writing.

Your posts are trash with the same style of writing.

Just take it easy, man.

I'm not the user he's talking to, i just wanted to say something like: No, you're [thing]

We should upload this to the usual place, haven't seen it uploaded there and it was in the vol 6 of the manga.

Oh, so you have brain problems.

I really like this one but wish there was more. Too under developed right now.
World Customize Creator is the same. Fantastic setting, not developed enough for me.

I regret nothing.

i regretfully must implore you for the source good sires. Searches are yielding me little and i've resulted to go down a list of the "fantasy" category from manga list.

It appears someone else is picking up Duke's daughter.

shirotl.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/dd-51/