Dragon Ball Super

>Yajirobe being able to do anything when Vegeta is like 1000 times stronger

Why is Yajirobe such a fucking Mary Sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQu3-dt_Fwk
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/
youtube.com/watch?v=FAeT_LpIxyY
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The tail is 1000 times weaker than the rest of the body.

You missed the joke.

OP is referring to a discussion about the possibility of Trunks assisting Vegito in taking down Merged Zamasu. Someone cried (probably an undercover Gogeta fag) that if Trunks assists Vegito, Trunks is a marysue.

To which I replied that Yajirobe must be a mary-sue for being instrumental in the defeat of Vegeta.

I personally hope that the fight against Zamasu ends up in an absolutely insane chaotic fight, like the one against Vegeta. Hell, let Shin do something again, it's been a while since we've seen Shin fight.

>beerus would go absolute apeshit if he heard shin took part in the battle against merged zamasu

If your guard is down in DBZ you're fucked

>Goku taken down by a laser gun
>Black shitting his pants as Mai barely misses shooting his head off

Gogeta>Vecuckto

>Vegetto knows the ki sword technique
>Merged Zamasu has his purple ki sword
>Trunks with a fucking lightsaber

Next episode will be amazing

What happened to the whole "GT is better than Super" thing?

You have Gogeta there, go watch it

>Shin paralyzes Zamasu for a couple of seconds for Trunks and Vegetto

youtube.com/watch?v=YQu3-dt_Fwk

THESE FUCKING NINGENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

He's still a j-jobber r-right?

Yajirobe is at least 5000 times weaker than vegeta.

Why is Zarbon on there?

How the fuck do you even job for yourself?

What is the point of that armor? It does nothing.

He's probably used to wearing it by now and it would feel weird for him not to wear it in combat

What if... it's the only thing he's got left that reminds him of his father?

;____;

Vegeta was 18,000 during the Saiyan Saga. Yajirobe's power level in the Saiyan Saga is 970, you fucktard.

Vegeta is only 18 times stronger than him, not 5,000 times.

And 10x that in oozaru form, so that makes him 180 times stronger than Yajirobe when Yajirobe cut his tail.

18.55 you dumb fucking nerd. Argument invalid.

Someone ought to make some content aware scaling videos of Zamasu yelling NINGEN.

>Yajirobe's power level in the Saiyan Saga is 970

He can raise it just like everyone else.

>Underestimating superior nippon steel katana folded 1000 times.

is she /our/ girl?

Did Toriyama explain the tails at some point? Sound very stupid how they have such an obvious weakness and how they completely disappeared by the new arc.

>you will never see Pan and Bra being best bros out on adventures

The problem with your logic is the tail is known to be the saiyan's weak point.

It is though, and I say that as a vegetto fanboy. No matter how much I like the character, super has been consisntently terrible. I hope the next episode won't be shit like the last dozen or so.

Which one of these Dragons would you Ball?

I love that Future Yajirobe is a thing

Napa and Vegeta eventually developed resistances to being grabbed by the tail. Otherwise it has no negative outside of being forced out of ape mode when cut.

Generally aliens wouldn't try to go for the tail since every other alien has one and it doesn't really matter most of the time. Only humans found it weird because tails aren't normal for them.

Waifu Maifu, fuck Videl in front of Gohan

Reminder that the manga is basically Toyble OC with minimal Toriyama supervision, and that he also considers the anime a continuation of his manga:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Interviewer:
> So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!

Toriyama:
> Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

Interviewer:
> Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotaro-sensei?

Toriyama:
> I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas.

Interviewer:
> Between getting the outline and the final phase, what is the most difficult part of making the manga?

Toyotaro:
> Many times, Toriyama-sensei doesn't give me specific feedback on the details that I fill in, so I put a lot of thought into those aspects, knowing that my interpretation is what the readers will see. I would love to have Toriyama just sit next to me so I could ask him questions all the time, but unfortunately, I can't!

kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Toriyama (After the DBS anime announcement):
> “Dragon Ball Super is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc."
> You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!

The only reason why Goku's, Raditz's and Gohan's tails were their weakpoints was because they were lowborn Saiyans.

Vegeta and Nappa being highborn Saiyans went through tail pain training or some shite.

How did Bulma get younger?

It's already established that Vegetto is stronger than Gaygeta

I'm gonna be pissed if Dragon Ball gets a sequel but it skips pass their loli phase.

Judging from Roshi's reactions here, it looks like Bulma and 18 have the best tits, Chi Chi has the best ass and Bulma's mother has the best everything.

/thread

You should repost that every time that autist posts abouth ow the anime is shit and the manga is totes canon tori sensei's perfect work uguuu

When I see this image, the only thing that comes to my mind is DBZ. I don't know, even looking at Goku and Vegeta nowadays, doesn't give me that vibe. But looking at Vegetto... DBZ right there.

So smug.

Bulma

I don't see why people care one way or another

It's probably in response to that autist that posts the same exact thing every thread that leads to a giant argument that takes up most of the thread. If he posts here just report for spam and ignore.

I'm glad that Toyotaro and Toei are both allowed freedom to do their own thing. You get a unique experience from each instead of the same damn thing twice over.

The most Z thing about Z for me is the 3-tone shading. Super lacks that and everything immediately feels so rushed and flat.

It's art.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAeT_LpIxyY

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID OLD MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would like dan dan Bra's kokoro

Multiversefags are cancer

Posting things this cute shouldn't be legal.

He's right, though. Cuckgito is a boring ass character.

Fuckboy Goten when?

Hush, Manuel.

wasn't Gogeta able to destroy the universe?

>trunks was only made to make a plot for future trunks
>goten was made to make a rival for Vegeta'sson

Goten is practically useless

>every other alien has one
Namekians don't have tails you faggot REEEEEEEEEE

It's also established that Cuckgito is a lamer fusion by far desu

He hasn't seen BoG Videl

SO GLAD they got his hair right like the fan edited bottom pic from DB heroes.

They almost ruined everything with the new art direction

Who? You mean Zamasu?

GUYS
GUYS

I NEED
I NEED

I NEED A FUCKING VEGITO FILLER ARC AFTER THIS ONE
PLEASE MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

>Chi Chi has the best ass

Considering she made that huge jump from the stands to the ground after Goku's fight with Frost which would require some pretty solid muscles, I'd say what she lacks in breasts she makes up with her legs and ass. Shame we never get to see them due to the clothes she always wears.

How does it feel that Vegetto is not strong enough to defeat zamasu?

He was also there for kid Goku nostalgia.

So we can see 10+ episodes of Cuckgito running around being a smug retard and doing nothing?

No thanks. I'd rather watch the movie rehashes or jelly Vegeta again.

>being THIS fucking retarded
holy shit

>He calls Merged Zamasu a cheat character, he has unrivaled power, immortality, and his highlight is all of the different techniques he comes up with.

VEGETTO FANS BTFO

The Superhuman Water saga was just 2 episodes.

He was just fusion fodder for Trunks. Now Trunks has his own waifu and even got a bit a development in that scene with F.Trunks while Goten is as irrelevant as ever.

yeah. How he would spend time with his two families would be fun to see. I wonder if he will be forced to be bipolar instead of smug all the time with them.

That doesn't really work because Zamasu doesn't have a weak point that can be sliced through as Vegeta did.
Really, Trunks should be getting decimated by the shock waves of Vegito and Blamasu's conflict.

Buttmad Cuckgito fan, I take it?

Was it? I remember it being longer. It must have just felt long because it was so terrible

Unfortunately they are going to have to defuse right away so Vegeta can say goodby to F Trunks

She stopped wearing lipstick and styled her hair a differently. Buu saga and BoG Bulma had the Milf factor going on. Now she looks like she's in her early 20's.

Does that even hurt Goten?

I'm willing to bet that the reason why Future Trunks took so long to achieve Super Saiyan was because he had no Goten running around to have retarded adventures with.

My own headcanon is that Goten and Trunks achieved Super Saiyan so early because those two knuckleheads probably picked a fight with a dinosaur somewhere on the Capsule Corp. estate.

Future Trunks reached SS before Future Gohan died.

He probably has his ki down.

there's the time ring which I am 500% certain Yajirobe will cut off

Future Trunks had SSJ before Future Gohan died in the manga. The anime changed it just to make the tv special more dramatic, without realizing that it'd clash with what Toriyama would do with Trunks after the timeskip in the main series.

It lasted 3 episodes. 1st one with Goten and Trunks, Vegeta arriving at the end. 2nd one had Copy Vegeta and Goku arrived at the end, and finally the final episode.

But he will

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

How are his arm so skinny and muscular, while the rest of his body is as fat as ever?

> fan edited bottom pic
wtf changed there? Both halfs look almost identical

Is that what's written at that image?
Man, moonrunes must be tough as shit to read

He's bearmode.

That was one of the best moments of the whole manga.

I just realized Chi-Chi is chinese.

Her name is even CHInese x2.

>2016
>toei making a new meta
>nerf vegetto
>boost trunks
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Says the Gogeta kissass

I don't mind Gogeta. But thinking one fusion is superior to another fusion (with the same people) is hilariouS.

It's the same fucking person. It's a 50/50 fusion, not a Goku-primary fusion or Vegeta-primary fusion like some retards like to believe

I want to stick my ding dong in her ching chong if you know what I mean.

Trunks is toryiama's best boi.
Even during the manga time trunks turning ssj was the peak of dragonball.

I don't get it