>Kicked out of school
What?
What is wrong with you Japan?
Kick the bullies out for god's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/41/1477413142600.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they were the bullies

physically abusing fellow pupils that have obvious emotional issues.

of course she is expelled, schools are safe spaces.

I bet you voted trump.

that's what happens in amerifat country as well

Too bad they didn't kick her out of this trainwreck of an anime.

>killing 3 people only gets you kicked out of school in Japan
Time to move to Japan.

Pretty sure you've got to be ridiculously rich too. But hell, even in Japan, 3 people could get you a year in jail and then you put into a protection program so your family will not be disturbed with any possible backlash from what you did.

Man, I want to know what life as a government protected individual is like.
On parole for life or do they just let you loose?

no john, you are the bullies

Don't bully me or my friends, the anime

That only works in badly-writted pieces of shit like Vivid Strike.

More like "edgy trash in my Nanoha: the anime"

>stand up to bullies
>get put in prison
What gives?

Too weak to put down the teachers.

>stand up to bully
>send him home with a black eye and a shattered ego
>merely suspended for a week because I had good grades and was well behaved
They left me alone for the entire middle and high school (different school, but is a smallish city) .

It was the 90s tho. These days I'd probably would've gotten expelled and blacklisted from the non shit schools.

Nice blog faggot

Is this the blog thread?
>Bully threw a dead rat at me
>don't give a shit
>gets called by teacher
>"user, please forgive bully because he's from a broken home."
>kay
>only realize years later that I was bullied and that the teachers actually wanted me to sympathize with the bully

same thing happen's in murica, my hs had a no tolerance policy for such things

Wait they're dead? Dead people in my Nanoha-verse?

Vivid Strike is a mistake, who knew.

>never stand up to bitch bullies
>have a terrible highschool life
>now enjoy being slightly abused by girls

well you did the right thing unlike that other idiot

I don't think too many kids would be able to survive head crackings by a genetically mutated kid. They're probably just severely injured

Blog continued
>Bully sees me coming out of the teacher's lounge
>asks, threateningly, if I snitched whatever to the teachers
>yeah
>continue not giving a shit
>bully eventually does something stupid and gets kicked out of school
Still though, now I think that the teachers were pretty messed up telling me I had to feel sorry for the schmuck when he threw a dead rat my way.

the bully obviously had bigger problems than a dead rat

I don't think the teachers were messed up at all

They were giving him leeway for doing stupid shit around the school.
It didn't surprise anyone when he left the school half-naked, the school allowed him to go that far instead of disciplining him, why did they allow it? Because he's rich and his
parents poured a lot of money for him to stay there acting like the shit he was.

Not saying you shouldn't sympathize with people with problems but in this case the school didn't care about the kid at all.

How is that user's fault? If this kid had big enough problems to make them think they should just let him chuck dead rats at people then maybe the teachers should have done something to help the bully.

But let's be honest, the teachers were messed up because as usual they cover their own asses by letting shit like that fly instead of fixing the problem.

Your birth was a mistake as well.

heheh vived strok is getn prety indense.!

I hoep it ens upp bedr then te previuss shoes

This thread is a mistake.

I think you might be underestimating the teachers. They are professionals and kids are kids. Can't really go deeper because I wasn't there...

not user's fault but him blaming the bully isn't gonna help anyone. You can't expect teachers to fix every problem in every kid's life, that is just impossible.

Difference between standing up to bullies and cracking bully skulls.

anun nu neet to be skard evrythen wil be kwinky dink

Having a shit life doesn't allow you do be dick.
Next you're gonna tell me rape victims deserved it.

>went to public highschool
>horrible school with shit tons of smelly somalians and niggers galore
>every black kid was the dindu nuffin type of nigger.
>teachers just let them get away with it because either they didnt give a shit or the kids would actually beat the shit out of the teachers because they were bigger then even them most of the time.

yep public high school sucks.

the victims never deserve it

but does anyone deserve to have a shit life from the get-go? they were kids, and the bully had a shit life.
he was a victim too

so what did those somalians do to you

they smelled like shit thats what. they need to take a fucking bath.

Why thank you Contrarianon-kun

It reminds me of when people come into my office and are surprised to learn that their right to self defense doesn't cover them sucker-punching a guy half an hour after getting a drink thrown in their face.

B-but it was hot coffee!

How come policemen gets to just shoot a guy to death for looking like a possible threat but I can't break a guy's face in for taking a piss on me?

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Literally worst girl of the year.

>kid bullies me in grade 6-7
>literally dont fight back for 2 years
>come PE in 8th grade
>gets right in my face and starts more shit
>already had a bad enough day and didnt need more
>punch him once in the face
>hes on the ground out cold while i go sit on the bench we have
>rushed to the hospital
>im in the principal's office and explain what the fuck had been going on for those 2 years
>she doesnt believe shit
>okay
>come next day
>called into principal's office
>she explains that i was going to be expelled
>"was?"
>apparently after the fucker woke up in the hospital and he was questioned on what prompted this he told them the same story
>i wasnt expelled because he admitted to bullying for 2 years
>had he not said anything the principal wouldnt have believed a thing i said
>we're cool now
>tradeoff for one punch over 2 years worked out in my favor
>transferred mid way in 8th grade
>bullying continues
>mother even gets involved this time because it's horse shit
>vice principal explaining that they have a very clean record on this
>while theyre talking i get a shitton of tater tots thrown at me
>and a granola bar at my eye
>turn to em and say "yeah your clean record is pretty bullshit if you actually asked around"
>mother giving the same expression i gave of "youre full of shit"
>shortly after a small rally was scheduled at the school about this shit
>absolutely nothing changes
>end up getting in a fight in locker room
>absolutely nothing bad or good comes from it
>nothing changes

so like, fuck middle school and high school right?

in my defense they at least had the decency to bully me for other reasons. they had the chance to bully me for being gay but that was too easy

>in my defense
Are you retarded?
What you said afterwards is not in your defense.

Also, Sup Forums is not your blog, though that's a rather minor point.

going the extra mile to not take the easy route to bully someone is a mildly respectable choice

hell id bully the shit out of someone if they were gay and i wasnt because im a shallow shit

>Also, Sup Forums is not your blog,
eat shit this whole thread has been exactly that. go be mad somewhere else

>going the extra mile to not take the easy route to bully someone is a mildly respectable choice
Do you have any idea what "my" means?
Do you speak English at all?

>bully someone
>respectable
????????

>guy tries bullying me in middle school
>befriend him regardless
>he tells me his sob story
>I help him try to get over it and grow as a person
>he thinks we're bffs
>set him up with girls in high school
>give him all the wrong advice
>he fucks it up but keeps trusting me
>get my real friends in on the joke
>we pass him around telling him obviously fake shit on how to attract women
>he just keeps believing because I would never betray him
>finally gets a girl to agree to go on a date with him
>he's excited as shit and doesn't get why we're laughing so hard
>we paid this girl to go out with him once andjust belittle him constantly
>she delivers
>he doesn't abandon ship but keeps going and tries to salvage it
>calls me afterwards nearly crying trying to find out what he did wrong
>give him the usual fake answers
>he decides to ask her on a second date
>we try to pay the girl more to keep the joke alive
>she refuses, doesn't want money
>she wants the chad of our group to bang her instead
>he agrees, and I realize how to make this just like one of my japanese anime
>awful date 2 happens, more of the same
>he calls me again and I keep telling him to believe in himself and persevere
>he says she is calling him hold on
>hang up and just laugh my ass off
>next day at school have to pretend I'm not on the verge of laughing when he tells me about how she called him while getting nailed
>he still can't put the pieces together
>was going to keep it going but one of my friends popped the bubble and broke it down for him
>he gives me this look like he's begging me to say it's not true
>just tell him this is what you get for spitting on my shoes
Then he got forcefully transferred out for making a hit list and trying to bring a gun to school.
Rip Matt.

It's not the same clocking someone right there than waiting, stalking and striking. Kind of like how you can ventilate someone that breaks in your home, but you'll get diddled by the jury 9001 ways to Sunday if you shoot an intruder trying to get away.

An anonymous rant is not a blog. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Lel, when I was in school no one would mess with the gayboy because he was friends with pretty much every qt grill.

>I think that the teachers were pretty messed up telling me I had to feel sorry for the schmuck
The teachers were sacrificing your well-being in order to satisfy their liberal urges of feeling good they were helping some poor unfortunate person. But they didn't pay the price. Those liberals used YOU to pay the price (similar to how liberals use taxpayers to pay for social welfare).

>Stand up to bullies
>Kicked out of school
Vivid Strike is not a good example to use for bullying examples. It's only reason for continuing is to milk the goodwill of the large Nanoha fanbase. So this manga/anime has fan manipulation situations not applicable to bullying.

When I was at school, teachers were well aware of their own careers. Having as few discrimination complaints on their resume was important. Thus, the black bullies often got their way as long as they were not seen by a teacher. Thankfully, almost all the black males end up getting kicked out due to criminal records which was the safe way for teachers to boot unsafe students without triggering a discrimination lawsuit that wasted school money.

You're the real bully here, and this sort of thing will not end well for you.

t. nigger.

what matters to authority isn't that you act rightly and justly. they want you to act to preserve their monopolization of violence and power.

she didn't kill them, they are living shitty lives though.

Wow, you're a dick.

>Got bullied
>Caused a fight with the bullies
>Lied saying they started the fight
>Got every single one of them transferred while not being punished at all

I met a lot of friends after throwing the punch and being a good student 1 year under them meant they had no chance to claim I started the fight

Why are Americans obsessed with shooting everything that moves? Both niggers and rednecks alike have some perverted sense of self-righteousness in killing people. Fucking hell, just own some non-lethal incapacitating weapons instead. I'm not saying you shouldn't also own guns, but only use them in gun-on-gun combat. Someone who breaks into my house deserves jail time, not bullet holes. I just don't like this mentality of extreme violence to solve every problem.

But anyway, standing up to bullies is one thing, but what she did surpassed the acceptable level and went into cruel and unusual punishment. Just punch them in the face, not fucking murder them.

I wish Matt had been able to pull off his plans successfully.

t fag chad

It means you're stronger than the person you're bullying. It's like an animal killing the weak members of its group.

>accidentally break a bully's nose
>it was at the end of the year so they didn't even bother suspending me
ayy lmao

A lot of non-lethal weapons are outright banned, it's stricter than guns actually

It really depends on your locality.

I'm being bullied right now at school. Fuck bullies. Should I go the vivid route, Sup Forums?

Less than lethal weapons are unreliable and potentially lethal if misused(which happens way too often). They also tend to be used in situations where they aren't called for.

And really, no one *wants* to shoot people. It's a big pain legally and psychologically and guns held as evidence are almost always treated very poorly. The assumption is that if they bother to defeat locks and other safety mechanisms of an occupied home they won't give a shit about harming its occupants, no matter if they comply. Even just brandishing a gun can defuse a bad situation (brandishing without intention to shoot it's pretty damn bad too, but let's leave that discussion for another day. On /k/.)

That guy didn't go for it because even back then people though homophobes were repressed gigantic faggots. He'd only gotten endless bantz from his buddies.

>Ctrl +F webm
Fixed that for you guys

It's not a Japan thing it's a school thing.

And there we go with the edge.

you're a bigot

>non-lethal incapacitating weapons
Plz no. People pretty much think of them as toys good enough to punish someone they don't like whenever. And those things still can kill if used wrong and/or are absolutely useless against someone in thick clothes if they crank down the power too much.

Who would win in a fight, Rinne or Rock Howard?

Americans aren't all niggers and rednecks, a lot of the gun nuts are jokes to us too.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/41/1477413142600.webm
Here is sound version for more edge.

Rinne's edge is infinite, so it's no contest.

Pff, was that from Garou?

If Trump allows people to beat the fuck out of bullies, I'd even suck his dick for it.

sauce for music pls

Ok, heres my story.
>be in school
>try to be honest
>nobody believes me
>start making up the most unbelievable bullshit i can imagine
>everybody believes me whithout any questions
Seriously, middle school is the shit.

>And really, no one *wants* to shoot people
Then why the fuck are people always posting about wanting to gun down other people for minor infractions?

You seem to be one of his supporters. I often wondered how people could possibly support a guy that never made his future policies clear. At least that's what the news claim here and what I heard from all my friends, though none of them is too deeply into politics.

Also, weren't you afraid that he seems kinda unstable? He didn't seem like the kind of gut you should give the launch codes to, though I guess the impression I got wasn't on point, or at least he mellowed out after winning.

I'd ask on Sup Forums, but there's too many memesters there.

Did she stand up to them or did she murder them?

this literally happens in America too. I got bullied and punched a kid in the nose and almost got suspended for it

Depends what kind of bullying. Hitting back is OK, but using physical violence because people called you ugly anime nerd is not OK.

I was getting pressed in a staircase by three kids, went for the leader and well they started to cry ffs

I see nothing wrong with a kid retaliating against a bully, in fact I'd rather they did. Allowing abuse in such a manner is a detriment to both. If the victim cannot retaliate from fear of punishments from school or later retribution they loose more self esteem or suffer as well. Whilst the bully either gets a esteem boost or shunned further by the cohort (obviously varies depending on the bullies status, be it 'that weird asshole' or part of a larger clique that shits on people). Nevada-tan had the right idea on how to solve the problem. Poke the bear and wonder why the fuck it mauls you right back.

>pressed in a staircase by three kids
You mean they wouldn't let you go? Why didn't you just shove them out of the way? But yeah, responding physically to physical abuse is not a bad thing, I totally get you.

On an unrelated note
>tfw in my school I once saw a written reprimand posted on the notice board a guy got for beating up four other guys
Everybody had a good laugh about that.

>let's push this kid to his limits
>and is he tries to stop us it'll be his fault!

Being a bully is a win-win situation

>someone breaks into my house with a weapon
>I'm supposed to try and arrest them

>, but you'll get diddled by the jury 9001 ways to Sunday if you shoot an intruder trying to get away

What why? They've just broken the fuck in, damaged, ransacked, harmed me or others on the property. I can't let this fucker get away, the cops are not magicians, I can't be certain that I'll get my shit back, or get retribution. What's wrong with taking it before they slip away, with potentially unique or important artifacts?

>>someone breaks into my house with a weapon
>>I'm supposed to try and arrest them
Why do they do it? Seems too dangerous in this country. I'd prefer breaking in when nobody's home and just taking some random stuff.

This doesn't take place in Japan though

>What why?
Because it's supposed to be in "self-defence" and who would believe he could still harm you if he was already running away? Are you fucking retarded? Even I know it and I'm not American.

violence does not solve violence

he make his 100 days policies pretty clear just a day ago.
Read that first. You have search really hard though since all media block it.

>Shoot bear to protect livestock
>Charges from masochists gets approved

Who's this?

>he make his 100 days policies pretty clear just a day ago
So how people knew to vote for him before he made them? How can you believe other people are "sheeple" if you chose some random guy because of forced memes and/or because "he's a real man", "he's not a sissy", "he'll MAGA"? Isn't it an example of the very crowd mentality you despise?
Granted, he may even do some good in the stagnant country that's close to being overtaken by fucking Chinks, but how could you comfortably pick such a great enigma?

Yes it does you retard.

woah there boyo

careful with those edges
i almost cut myself

You got an actual argument or do you only have shitty memes in your infantile vocabulary?

Not really man. Most bullies target weaker people, so in most cases it doesn't. Just suspending/expelling all the bullies would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Anyway, school is a place where you learn how to function in a society, and as an adult you can't just beat up your boss or other employees. You must learn top cope. Unless it's about bullying physically, but then it just teaches them to target weaker guys, so the problem is just redirected, it doesn't "solve" the problem, but it's not immoral to try and save yourself in this case.