Shingeki no kyojin 87

Is Eren going to make Eldia great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

shingeki-sp.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Crystal Annie is best Annie.

>Eren
My sides. It took me minutes to realize it.

Do it faggot

we are gonna build a great wall and keep the dirty marleyans out of our Great Nation

AM is love.

We'll build another wall and make the Marleyans pay for it.

You know Armin is voiced by an annoying little japanese girl, right? That's the point.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Great Nation
>95% is borderline poor.

We are going to build a wall, and it's going to be filled with Titans! And we'll make the Eldians pay for it!

>annoying little japanese girl
>annoying
>little japanese girl
>im-fucking-plying
How fucking dare you disrespect BOSSU like that. Eat shit. Armin's voice is lovely and music to my ears.

That user has shit taste. Armong may be Armong but Marina-chan is literally the best in the entire industry.

Is it true that Isayama is dating her? I remember seeing nips on twitter talking about it.

Mikasa has a smelly chuff

Kek, really? What a shitty pottery.
>He fucks Armin's VA and he self-inserts in Armin.

>The 20th volume of Shingeki no Kyojin contains chapters 83 - 86 and features Hanji, Levi, Eren, and Mikasa opening Grisha’s diary in the basement!!
>Similar to Volume 20, the limited edition of Volume 21 will also come with a second compilation book of various tales from the Smartpass AU

Smartpass is 100% canon confirmed eat shit cucks.

>31
Into the used goods trash it goes.

>will also come with a second compilation book of various tales from the Smartpass AU
>AU
>Canon
Really, go to school instead of being stupid on the internet.

*Self insets as Ymir.

I wonder if he screams Armin's name when orgasming instead of her's.

Why is Eren so depressed?

>Grisha's first wife eats his second wife
who the hell wrote this

Isayama is 30 so he is also used goods and Chrismas cake.

10/10 logic right there.

>depressed
oppressed*

Isayama self-inserts as both Levi and Armin. But self-insert it is not the right word.

>31
>still looks like she's 18
Fuck off with your seifu wars.

>dating a slightly older woman
HIGH TEST

Meant

>Do not fit in the Cool Guys group, do not fit in the otaku group, do not have a dream of his own.

>not have a dream of his own
False. His dream is Armin.

Yet he always got along with everyone in the SC. He was pretty much a normie.

Why is he totally my type? Damn.

>tfw the author of snk is younger than you and a millionaire while you're a 32 year old drunken lower-class mess
JUST

AU has nothing to do with your english concept of "alternative universe" you gigantic colossal faggots, it for Japanese company AU.
shingeki-sp.net/

Being a Arminfag is suffering.

Time to whore yourself out before the dick wrinkles kick in, or else you'll become Shadis.

that looks like a heater behind their backs
maybe grisha build it

What happened to the first compilation? Never seen any raws for it.

I'm not an Armongfag. I'm a Levifag.

Isn't he referring to the Shingeki highschool AU? it is an alternative universe.

AU is a mobile provider in nipland.

>the dick wrinkles
The fuck is a dick wrinkle

>Doesn't know what smartpass au is
How fucking new are you?

Nobody cared.

Except the Eldians are subhumans living in squalor while Marley is the supepower of the world.

It's just the 3DMG

This. user is retarded and blind.

No, the smartpass stories.

>being old
Disgusting.

When you get old and the skin starts to sag and form wrinkles. I wouldn't know because I'm not a fucking grandpa.

Is there somewhere I can read them?

That one with the rain stories and so?

Plus character interviews and general data.

Yes, also the dream stories and so on.

Reiner is a fucking giant here. He could snap Historia like a twig.

Some are translated, most aren't. plain-dude and leviskinnyjeans have some of them, as does yusenki.

Fujos already translated Manlet and Erwin ones.

Some headcanons for them?

I remember reading some of them. Nothing really worth it but I assume Isayama got short about characterization and it comes in handy.

I don't get Mikasa being goth, I think that's the only odd thing, I would have think of her more interested in sports, but then again she used to be pretty normie before her parents died.

I liked YH's interview and their stories, like the dream one for example. Annie's rain story also made a lot more sense after the previous arc.

Eren is the kind of guy that gets constantly invited to parties, has plenty of friends for some reason and a lot of girls after his dick yet constantly whines about his life and that nobody understands him.

amen

No, Mikasa isn't a tomboy. That will fit Hitch or even Annie better. But I agree, Mikasa will be the awkward girl with grandma's clothes.

Confirmed:

Reiner is always a bro to Eren and oblivious to the fact that he hates him.

>the awkward girl with grandma's clothes.
>implying dressing differently is a bad thing
JUDGEMENTAL SCUM

>Headcanons.

>tfw smartpass practically made LH canon
feels good man.

That sounds occ. Eren is a lonelier in both words, only Annie is interested in him.

Annie wants to give Eren a rusty trombone and fall in love with him but won't because she needs to be rebellious so her father pays attention to her.

So YH embracing each other at night confirmed?

Even in AUs YH is canon.

gross

>Jean bullies Armin but secretly jerks off to a blurry pic he has saved on his phone
>Reiner takes pleasure of waking around the locker room naked while smacking his teammates in the ass
>Armin is a trip faggot on Sup Forums
>Marco watches cam girls on the school library during downtime
>Krista loves to flirt with the teachers to get a ruse out of them
>Mikasa has a eren shrine and gives her period blood as a offering. Also has unhealthy amount of pics of eren

I am not implying anything bad. I can't see Mikasa as a goth but I suppose Isayama did that for her to fit with the nerds.

The guidebook stated that in the high school au Annie hates her step dad.

I can't over Geek Armin. He was supposed to be a fancy and charming guy with some kind of style despite being poor.

She'd be the kind of girl that wastes all of her potential obsessing over some asshole. But the asshole is just some plain looking normie.

>hates Step-dad
>probably molested her

>She's a victim that joined the Warriors mission to escape molestation

Why does Eren even hate Reiner in the AU?

I win, you lose.

Jelly faggot.

Even though in canon he admired him and wanted to be like him before he turned out to be titan scum.

>Hitch
>Tomboy

Armin and Mikasa are friends with benefits.

>Mikasa become goth after her parents died. She lives with some relatives and is unable to express her feelings with words so her fashion tries to say it instead of her mouth.
>Armin loves to spend time programming shit, he is a good shitposter and the gossip girl of the school, but nobody knows. Despite his appareance, not many people bullies him because he already hacked the phones of lot of his schoolmates. He only blackmails the ones that are too abusive.
>Jean like to pretend to be a bad boy but he is actually a momma's boy at home. He tries to impress Mikasa with his looks, but Mikasa thinks he is gay after seeing him so obssesed with his appearance.
>Marco is the smartest boy and the class president. He is actually a nice guy so nobody mistreat him, people tend to follow him.
>Connie and Sasha has been together since kindergarten. They are the comedy duo, sometimes they jokes goes to far, and they has been on suspension many times. From a long time people thought they were siblings.
>Annie is a quiet girl that doesn't have a good relationship with her dad. Her mother died when she was very young, so she learned to be independent pretty soon. She gets along with Armin and they talk about music, and she likes to intimidate Jean everytime he tries to bully Armin to impress Mikasa.

why does Armin looks like Steve Smith?

Well CWLanon did say they wanted to adopt an 'Annie'

>smartpass
what is it that?

Seriously user

>Sport girl

Stories/interviews/data about the characters released by Kodansha for a phone company. Said stories are now being released with the volumes now.

I don't know who that is and I don't want to know

>disliking Marina Inoue
How much of a fag can you be?
And I dont even like Shitmin and his obnoxious landwhales

Hitch would be the town bike

You definitely don't
I'm scarred for life after 'the doll'

>an 'Annie'
>an
Like it's an assembly line and you can just pick one up.