youtube.com/watch?v=zQffEC2NroE
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk&index=9&list=RDQM-9kMk3x2wYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Related:
>The Present is a Foreign Country:
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>Brexit (Murdoch Murdoch)
youtube.com/watch?v=C7-B_HX4x-o

Londoner here. If only you knew how bad things really are.

then fucking do something about it. go jihad on some fucking muzzles. slit some throats. push some in front of buses. stop being a pussy and fight for your god damn country and way of life.

That’s not how it works m8.

you dont know till you try. or just keep calm and get dominated.

I was born in Chicago brother, I know that feel...get out while you still can.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY

Sweet Pepe!

Burger, you're talking about bongland. Wtf do you want us to do ? We only just pulled Brexit out the bag.

I want you to not be fucking pussies. shoulda just let Hilter dominate you.

damn it, did you forget we dont have any fucking guns? im just a civilian m8, its the fucking SAS that needs to grow a pair !

marry homely christian girls and breed the fuck out of them

if anyone here complains about the negro-darkness taking over and they don't have 4+ children then you're a phony
"but all the women are stupid sluts!"
hate to break it to you but your grandma was a slut too

maybe...maybe.....
If a women comes into my life, i'd have to. Fuck raising kids around here. But until then im staying

fuck you, you stupid pathetic piece of shit. neither do the muzzles that terrorize you. like i said, slit some throats or push some in front of buses. god damn you are sad.

flee to polan

STUPID.

You don't go after the minorities, that gives them more sympathy and more supporters. The leftist Whites are the ones you need to be working on. They are the moving force behind it all, and nobody cares about what happens to White people. Make every single one of them scared to go out and act traitorous, THAT'S how you get results.
>#BrevikDidNothingWrong

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=69s

This one kills me every time
>inb4 'a fucking leaf'
>bong on exchange in Canadistan

>pic related

shut up ya whiny wanker. london has always been multicultural. you racist cunt just need to stop watching these russian propaganda videos that try to divide people of europe and actually go out and walk the streets of london and see for yourself that london is just fine and more vibrant and better then ever before.

>hello Mi5

Yeah, I wont be slitting any throats or pushing anyone in front of buses.

no no no, they need to join forces. but some individuals need to grow some and murder some muzzles.

No. First you kill the ones letting them in. Close the faucet.

pussy. die in londanstan then. i dont give a fuck what happens to you. and i wont fight a war for you.

Anglosphere + Israel are blood-bros and will be inseparable, get used to serving in Jewish wars with your gay Anglo friends.

i dont expect burgers to come to our rescue lol
when shit hits the fan you will be equally as busy

Oh look YET ANOTHER THREAD by an American no less.

IMAGINE MY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

Please kill yourself mutt.

STOP IT! You're going to make me cry

With what weapons? The state has already disarmed the population.

this is true. we have our own issues. but we will fuck shit up when it comes time. and snap to it. not be all like " well brexit soon.. maybe 2 years.. idk... well get to it. hol up might be russia twitter trolls. nm no brexit." fucking you need to start bus pushing.

Londoner here, things are no where near as bad as this place makes out, the biggest problem where i live is druggies, everyone else minds their own business but crackhead try to grope you man or woman

lose the meme flag fag.

This is exactly what Britain fought WW2 for. Even if world is completely free of kikery, feeding of Anglo to the shitskins must continue till the end, so they'll pay for their crimes.

WHITE PILL INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=zQffEC2NroE

START
FORMING
VANGUARDS

>these levels of butthurt
Whats the matter? Thought it was all "bantz"? Dont tell me an upstanding bong such as yourself cant handle a little burger bantz? Maybe you shoyld post some amerimutt memes. A shart greentext? Would that soothe your blasted booty?

Ahhhh so that's why there's 10+ anti England threads right now. I see I see!

Oh you silly fucking yids, you're so obvious. Go back to your synagogue and eat a child or something you dirty, stinky sand nigger mohammed dick raping goat anus lickers.

BACK TO THE PITS OF HELL WITH ALLAH (THE STINKY SHITSKIN GOD) YOU GO!

oh ok nm... you done changed my mind. i love muzzles now.

get in Tucker is fighting a lunatic

I'm so sorry britbros

I'll be happy when every last mutt American is burnt alive in a nuclear fire.

We told ya 70 years ago but you arrogant anglos couldn't listen.

You made your own bed now lie in it.

this still looks shit user,not even close to a human paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk&index=9&list=RDQM-9kMk3x2wYQ

Goodbye anglo brothers

We made your bed too ;)

Why are you complaining? You Germans won WW2, you have Europe under your control. We didn't let these sand niggers in, you did. All by yourself!

So I wouldn't sit there complaining, you wanted to rule Europe and you do rule Europe and this is what you do with your power. Don't you go blaming us for YOUR decisions Germanistan.

Goodbye Amerimutt.

probably a shitskin shill, proud to be posting stupid fucking shit with that flag. get necked faggot.

>burgers thinking they are hot shit watching Europe die

In 100 years everyone will speak Spanish in burerland and you will be as cucked as we Europoors are today.

[spoiler]Come save our ass again pls ;_;[/spoiler]

Shut the fuck up retard

H-hey I was being nice...

Better losing a war and being right than winning a war and being wrong.

>You Germans won WW2, you have Europe under your control.
And how long was Britain under "german control" your fucking tea slurpers?

Your instant butthurt only shows that you know that I'm right.

If le austistic leader with mustache had won the war be would be Society wise in the 60s without shitskins and the hippie generation.

make me.

This made me cry.

>amerimutt
>insulting anyone
Have some respect, muttboi.

At least you're not Germany

>tfw you never had a tribe

These entities you advocate killing have most likely already bred several offspring, we need to be bombing brown schools, if you take out one prepubescent musrat that's like killing 2 or 3 future ones. Also how goes your nigger genocide?

You lost a war that was wrong, genocide of polish and most Slavs was wrong. Britain was right to declare war on Germany. Also it's better to win bringing the world down with you than to lose.

We're knee deep in commie and diversity bullshit ourselves, Pierre. Save your own country, we have ours to worry our own first.

Good riddance

Respect is earned.

1:05-1:40
The guy has some real talent in propaganda, too bad he just does this meme stuff. Metamorphosis was really good though.

> genocide of polish and most Slavs was wrong
>bri'ish flag

Yeah you're right Pawel but now fuck off and go back to kurwaland.

Watching this happen all over the West must have been what the Byzantines felt after the Fall of Constantinople. It really makes me physically ill to see this happening. And it being done willingly makes it so much worse.

So sad. Our leaders sold out western civilisation

Is this the end?

Do it faggot. Enough talk.

>Also it's better to win bringing the world down with you than to lose.
You should look up the "Pyrrhic Victory" and ask yourself if it's better than the loss. The Nazis may very well have steered us away from all this bullshit ruining our world today. Terrible deeds for a good end or good deeds for a terrible end?

>Enough talk
>13 posts by this ID

I postulate the same, and agree with the sentiment.

breddy sad, innit

retard do i live in londanstan? no.

Nice but spelling error on Chad Marcus Aurelius line. It's 'read' not 'tread'.

You're projecting so hard mr 56

We tried. But your governments and people whine about us being "warmongers" and "baby killers".

In other words, when we kill a few shitskins, Europeans start getting butthurt. Just like when I was stationed in Germany in the late 80's, European youth did the KGB's work for them, by protesting our nuclear umbrella in Europe.

There is no pleasing you motherfuckers.

Londonistan

No you live in 56% land, your genocide is way later than ours, tough guy.

How about you admit that the nazis weren't the good guys?
There's no good end with the genocide of Polish people though,

Thank international jews.

Might as well go full zerg with it. With an amerimutt hatchery spewing amerimutt larva that gestate into various strains. And amerimutt creep made of amerimutt faces. I know you can do it user. Really step on my cubes here.

>There is no pleasing you motherfuckers

Wrong, both gulf wars were comfy af tbq.

Fuck off you paki cunt.

daily reminder freemasonry was born in london

london deserves it for fucking over and torturing millions of niggers and indians around the world.

germany and sweden doesnt deserve it as much

WWII was a bankers war
Germany got rid of their Rothschild's owned central bank
Rothschild convinced Churchill to go to war over it
Fun fact in Churchills 10 volume history of WWII the holocaust and gas Chambers are not mentioned once

>london deserves it for fucking over and torturing millions of niggers and indians around the world.
Bringing them kicking and screaming into the modern world, you mean?

My cousin lives in London, his wife gets off at the latest station that blew up.. he posted some garbage about how this won't change us or some shit..

A month later posts how he is moving out it the country

*chuckle*

>kicking and screaming

nice way of saying enslaving and massacring rebellions , you piece of shit

It was a war of ideologies
Half of Europe had nationalised banks then, Britain didn't declare war on Spain or Portugal who were fascist controlled, because they didn't invade every country or believe they were the master race
Neville chamberlain declared war
Holocaust wasn't known until after the war

is neville related to Oxford chamberlain from livershit, lad?

>the once greatest empire of the world, now destroyed by feminism
feels bad man

Fucking shithole city, full of wankers, suck it up ya filthy cunts!

How can you still be this brainwashed.

My grandfather was from atherstone fought the Nazis and had realized the wrong side had won by the 80s

how did he realize that? did his grand daughter get blacked?

No you, your friends and family did, by voting for them.

The wogs were coming and the country was being deindustrialized