How has Sup Forums affected your life?

How has your time here on Sup Forums affected your life? And no I don't mean "hurr durr I repeat funny word over and over again"

I find that I can't help but react with the most extreme Sup Forums thoughts or arguments to just about everything involving world events. When normals, usually family, start talking about the news I always have to restrain myself to not drop redpill spaghetti all over the place. My mom and aunt got mad at me when I said one time that black people are only good at being athletes. Also I've been to a few parties where some guys got mad at me for saying I didn't believe in democracy.

Tell us how bad you've 'sperged out, user.

Shocked me, then interested me, then depressed me, then offered me purpose. I'm here for me, I'm here for my country, I'm here for my people.

>mummies got mad at me
You aren't redpilling anyone. You're just a typical austimso. You would be able to articulate your reasons like any informed adult, not some memes you can repeat.

Pic related has been my journey so far. I came here cuz it is taboo and the memes were funny. You guys tricked me though and now I'm basically a Nazi and can barely relate to anyone and can't enjoy mainstream entertainment anymore. I didn't want this, I just wanted to laugh.

Lol I'm so glad that guy became a meme.

I get drunk and talk about jews and other 1488 shit, really embarrassing

I don't do any sort of business or social interactions with Jews anymore. I consider them my enemy now, and actively try to fuck over or ruin the day of any Jew I encounter. Young and old.

I feel like Sup Forums is a lot like /r9k/ where it can overall rule your life and make you negative from being "redpilled".

Definitely. Just a bit is good for being well-informed but being here too much will fill you with a venomous hatred. Unfortunately no different from spending too much time on Faceberg or Twiddish. However those of us that have been on Sup Forums longer than 2016 already deal with this problem. I'm considering getting rid of my laptop because my Sup Forums addiction is so bad.

also this

Old guy here. /pol has merely confirmed most of my opinions and given me hope for the future. You kids are fucking weird and funny.

All I do is repeat "fuck niggers" in my head all day now

Sup Forums is like fight club, right?
My time here has taught me to make it short and snappy, no tl/dr, which carries over to my emails and even regular conversations.
Also, made me better at thinking on my feet to reply with something funny or on point.

I say “shitskins” in public quite a bit without even thinking.

I used to just be a sceptic about the media but now I can't read anything without seeing obvious bias. The worst is when a sensational headline is on an empty article just to push an agenda for people who can't be bothered to read it.

I also notice when people are hiding opinions since I started to as well. Whereas before I took what people said at face value.

A more actual effect would be how Sup Forums combined with my own stupidity got me arrested, which made me lose my job, which was the straw that made me have to move back in with my parents. It was more my fault though.

i've redpilled everyone i know

the world is changing user

When someone brings up a news story, it's already been 24 hours since the event, and I've exhausted every autistic detail about the perpetrators, the victims, the location, relationships, motives, weapons, and reporting strategies. Feels good man

Yep, Sup Forums is my first place of call when shit happens.

I stopped dating a girl that wasn't white.

Bill is that you?

It made me racist. (I'm a Hispanic that now wishes they were born white . )