Are dinosaurs a part of the Jewish Conspiracy™? If so, how did they fit into all of this?

Are dinosaurs a part of the Jewish Conspiracy™? If so, how did they fit into all of this?

>be a palaeontologist
>find dead animals everywhere for fun

How do they fit into all of what? They're dead.

They prove beyond a doubt the abrahamic religions are full of shit, just like you, sage nigger lover

Muh dino sized dick.

WE WUZ TYRANT LIZARD KANGZ

That's what we were told, but how do we really know that's the truth?
I just wanted to learn about Jews and Dinosaurs.

You're right, many have evolved and a lot of animals from before 65 million years ago live on today.

why don't you try to find something out yourself and visit a museum you uncultured swine.

Blacks are descendants of dinosaurs
>We wuz tyronasaurus rex n shiet

Why don't you try being polite, you rim tickling faggot?

because he's a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus

My God, this thread has been infiltrated!

Clearly these mythical creatures are a ruse to hide that they've found ancient Lizard alien civilizations, which would show the world that we are being ruled by reptialian entities.

DINO-SATURN it all fits, dino means saturn in ancient sumerian, Saur means to saw above the cloud, saturn aliens, saturnalia, satan!

Are we really supposed to believe the t-rex had tiny little arms? Every other animal has somewhat relative proportions.
Those aren't little arms, they're wings

Dinosaurs don't exist at all. It's not for any specific purpose other than to gratuitously wield mind-control power and disorient and marginalize those who are skeptical.

Like nuclear weapons, but that one is also made up for the purpose of justifying a one-world government.

We actually now know that tyrannosaurs were covered in scales. Sorry bro :(

alex jones??

This

Bill Hicks is part of the problem

Dinosaurs let the Jews print their money.

i agree with the fag on this one. too many bones found in too many locations. its one thing to engage in political theatre and even stuff with climate change, but the squeeze wouldn't be worth the juice on this one. at least i can't see any advantage to it. dinosaurs aren't the only thing that reveal the age of the planet either, you may be shocked to know OP

Dinosaurs don't exist. Even if they did time is simply something you can't quantify in periods of that magnitude.

No one is alive from 1850. No one alive now knows anyone who was alive then. Most people can barely figure out what's truly happened since 1960.

For example of the magnitude of time, Cleopatra lived closer to the landing on the moon than the construction of the pyramids.

And that's assuming it's like they proclaim. Seriously going to act like you understand 65 million years ago?

Dinosaurs and space are fake. Earth is flat.

I'm pretty sure jews didn't exist in those days.

I don't think anyone is seriously going to act like they 'understand' 65 million years ago, but i personally think that acknowledging that the earth existed back then is a tacit admission that dinosaurs existed. so then carbon dating and all that stuff is fake or what? i don't know maybe im missing something

Then how do you explain this?

Dinosars a cute.

HUNG LIKE A BRONTOSAURUS, LASTS LIKE A T-REX

Carbon dating is pretty unreliable and as far as I'm aware can only be used to date stuff back about 50k BC. I don't really care if they lived 6 gorillian years ago or not. Shit from 60,000 years ago is sketchy and since we have no clue what % of carbon is present in the atmosphere it further compounds the issue.

But what baffles me is how someone can say well this decays at a half life of 5k+ years when they have never observed it before 1940, 77 years ago. Who knows what happens at 100 years, 1000 etc etc.

DONT GO INTO THE TALL GRASS !!!!

There's no denying it now.

They don't use carbon they use pottassium or some shit. Something with a half-life of billions of years.

65,000,000 year old dinosaur fossils are from an earlier creation. 300,000 year old "human" fossils are from another creation. a few hundred thousand years after we've annihilated ourselves there will be another creation. this cycle will perpetuate itself until the sun goes nova.

alterwelt?

>rim tickling
Fucking kekkles. I'm stealing that.

>people unironically thinking dinosaurs never existed
I understand being skeptical of things but this is just delusional

Lots of things are jewish tricks, but not everything. What the hell would they have to gain by making up dinosaurs?

>be Jew
>need more ideas for exploiting goyim
>come up with story of dinosaurs
>tell fantasies to the little goyim about "dinosaurs"
>open up museums showing off the bones of these dinosaurs
>make shekels

I'm pretty sure the jews have enough ways of exploiting goyim through mainstream media/Hollywood/advertising/etc

This is pretty much just as ridiculous as believing the Earth is flat because the Jews want to hide the existence of God.

It's retarded, bluepilled, Christian delusion. The jews want to exploit you but not everything is about your super speshul God

It's proven that sun cycles can change radiation constants. So carbon dating or any radiological dating is suspect

Dinosaurs invented the Ice Age. And it is what made Global Warming in reverse. These are JEW TRICKS to take more money from white men.

roy moore diddled this girl

what have you done so far

Leave /cavepol/ out of this.

The only thing I could possibly think of ties into bashing christians with the evolution thing and how dinosaurs are billions of years old. Obviously puts a kink in muh 7000 years old thing

Because you're being purposefully retarded.

>What the hell would they have to gain by making up dinosaurs?

Dinosaur exhibits in museums the world over. Dinosaur movies. Dinosaur merchandise.

How can you be so woke to Jewish tricks and completely miss this one?

Seems to me the vestigial explanation of that makes the most sense. They used to be four legged predators but over time the forelimbs shrunk due to evolutionary patterns.

>they're wings
T rex could fly? Thanks for the nightmares.

some people here are aware they were prehistoric animales before the existence of the dinosaurs?
why the kikes will lose a huge amount of times digging fakes fossils of ancient creatures everywhere on earth just to confuse people? what sense it supposed to make?

also currently a lot of fossils are discovered on China since China authorized fossils excavation on their territory, you will tell me the kikes putted fossils in china too?

i don't know if you are aware but most of fossils found are often incomplete.

>most of fossils found are often incomplete.

This, its always a big deal for archaeologists when more than half a skeleton is found intact.

I'll fit a T-Rex femur up your ass

Flying dinosaurs are impossible in the present Earth environment gravity and a number of other planetary features had to be significantly different to enable them to.

I think the smithsonian tried to build one with ultra light parts but the thing utterly failed. Also the tork on the necks of some of those dinosaurs would easily snap an equivalent modern steel gurder.

This is why I believe ancient man were Giants. In fact, our mythos globally, everywhere has ancient historical tales of the Giants. Including the thunderbolts of the gods(Thunderbolts Project Youtube channel).

They where birds without beaks

Is there a penceasaurus?