2010 - 2016

I think we can all agree that these are the 10 best TV anime of the '10, so far.

The lack of Rakugo is disturbing. Also no HxH?

>Kill la Kill
>anything by Type Moon

>implying there have been 10 good tv anime since 2010

Is that all the redditcore anime of the decade so far?

>meme psycho
>nichiflop
These alone discredit everything you believe in

>run of the mill josei period melodrama for middle aged women
It was a good adaption, but come on.

no kiejo so no

You act like we get loads of them

>no Madoka
>no Titans
>no Psycho Piss

One of those doesn't belong.

Your trash taste is pretty insulting.

>no Re:Zero
kys

All of those are beloved by young nerds, just slightly different nerds

>run of the mill josei period melodrama
You cant even name more than 5 of those that we supposedly got this or last year.

>Fate

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Reddit Zero
Fuck off

That doesn't say anything at all. Even shit praised by elderly academics can be beloved by 'slightly different nerds'. Only one of those up there is tasteless pandering though.

All of those are pandering in one way or another

Needs Shirobako

Prove it.

>21 replies to an obvious lame troll bait
Sup Forums please.

nichijou isn't pandering, it's masturbation
literally the dream theater of anime

This is just a shitty Sup Forums elitist list.
None of those is actually an enjoyable watch.

>elitist
>contains battle harems

Are you implying that's not what Sup Forums claims it's patrician taste?

>No Non Non Biyori
Shit chart.

>Elitist
Did you even look at it?

>you can't have fun in a shitty OP's thread

Nichijou is fucking sublime. Not only does it showcase technical prowess and love for the craft, its mastery of the absurd is something worthy of standing next to the greats the like of Beckett.

>elitist
With Dandy, Nichishit, FZ and Kill la Kek?

The only thing on that list that would at all seem unusual in a high school anime club setting is Penguindrum

Mob: fujoshit pandering
Mushishi, Penguindrum: DEEPfags pandering
Dandy, Nichijou: sakugafags pandering
Fate: powerlevelsfags and waifufags pandering
Ping Pong, Tatami, Uchouten: visualdirectionfags pandering
Kill la Kill is the only one devoid of pandering.

ebic post (sincere statement)

I hope you're not serious here. Otherwise I suggest you learn how art and pandering works.

>Nichijou is fucking sublime. Not only does it showcase technical prowess and love for the craft, its mastery of the absurd is something worthy of standing next to the greats the like of Beckett.
Dude look, a deer is on the desk. Isn't that HILARIOUS? It's clearly not supposed to be there. I can't believe how funny this is. I might have a heart attack. The deer is on the desk, blocking her vision. This is definitely not convenient for her.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Excuse me, what are you doing? Are you okay?

Just showcasing Nichijou's """"""humor"""""".

>we can all agree
>on Sup Forums
yeah, good luck

but that's not the funny bit, the funny bit is when the camera spins and everyone gets a lot of lines on their face

You're showcasing nothing but your pathetic attempt at cherrypicking, limited range of art appreciation, and arrogant assumptions of an artist's intentions.

a post by: compared nichijou to irish novelist samuel beckett

That's right. And I bet you'd call Beckett lolrandum as well.

>Dude, look, the director is wrestling with a deer. Isn't it CRAZY and RANDOM? Ahahah

>Fujo mob
Fuck off reddit and your garbage anime.

Fixed. You're welcome

his trilogy is the greatest literary work after ulysses
his work has no aesthetic correspondence with a comedy anime wherein girls get hit with wooden dolls and blow up the planet

Reddit is better than 4ch anyways. Better taste too. Fucking moe obsessed idiots on here.

people here dislike nichijou because they can't masturbate to it, can't self insert as a character, can't ship, have no experience with surreal or absurd works in general, and misidentify nichijou as "xd random" and condemn it in an attempt to appear mature.

the fact that gintama is praised by so many people and nichijou is panned by so many on this board speaks volumes.

>Kill la Kill

this, Sup Forums is the worst site I've ever been on

This. I'm going back to r/anime

>Hyouka
>Katanagatari
Your taste is beyond shit, please stop posting.

pretentious/10

I thnk everyone agrees that Nichijou and Kill la kill are the only shows which shouldnt be there

ebic post (insincere statement)

>mob
>nichijou
>klk
>penguindrum
there are multiple shows in this year alone that were better

are you really so upset that i trashed gintama?

>Penguindrum: DEEPfags panderin
that's not what's wrong with penguindrum it has many other problems

Nope

>only shows

>KLK
>Fate
>Meme psycho
>Ching chong
Speak for yourself faggot.

Dandy, Uchoten, and TTG aren't bad but don't belong on a best TVA list.

Oh yeah? What problems does it have?

Right: incestfags pandering

being a total snoozefest and not letting me guess the ending

>Dandy, Uchoten, and TTG aren't bad but don't belong on a best TVA list.
Pfffffff
Try to name better ones.

Mind sharing what you think deserves to be on this list. Only shows that aired this year though, cause i know you are just talking shit.

>no aesthetic correspondence
Correct. I made an overblown statement praising Nichijou's mastery of the absurd. How did you get to aesthetic correspondence?

Have you read his novels, or just the meme play?

Shinsekai Yori
White Album 2
Hibike! Euphonium

Get fucked

>best of 201X list
>only shows that aired in 2016

Are you retarded user?

>>>/japanesehighschool/

To think that for a moment I thought you were serious.

Now try naming good shows.

>expecting sincere replies upon asking for recommendations
dumb noobs

If you sincerely think any of those aren't good, you have awful taste

>implying
I watched everything of value from this decade.
I just wanted to make fun of your shit taste.

You cant anwser that simple question meaning you have no idea what you are talking about.

Unfortunately I only read a bit of the novels back in uni so you can go ahead and attack my authority on that namedropping back there.

Do you actually dislike his drama though, or are you just calling it a meme because you feel like it shouldn't be getting as much attention as it's getting compared to his prose?

So did I, and I haven't watched anime since Azumanga ended

>2016
>People still pulling this "name something better" faggotry.

Stop and think about this for a second. It should be very clear to both of you that your tastes are very different and that anime he thinks is good probably isn't in your eyes. You're not asking him to refute your point, you're just asking him to volunteer to give you something to shit on instead of actually trying to defend your own taste.

SSY would be okay in direction and animation weren't so inconsistent.
Hibike is the definition of mediocre and uninteresting.
White Album, I dropped after a few shitty episodes, but you're like the only one that would put it on a best of the decade list.
Thinking either of those is better then Tatami Galaxy is retarded.

Taste isn't something worth defending. It's meaningless.

>Refute my shitty list of 2010-2016 anime
>Oh but you only get to name anime that aired this year despite Fall season not even being over yet because I say so

Ok, you just are retarded then.

2016 was shit, who cares.
Mob and Rakugo were the only shows worth something and neither would make it into a best of the decade chart.

I'd take out Fate and put in Madoka. I'd also add Kyousou Giga instead of Uchouten Kazoku or Mob (though those two are good as well).

I dont need to refute anything, i just want to know if its worth to take this shitposter serious.

The good part of Kyousougiga were the ONAs, and this list is for TV anime.

>KLK
>Nichijou

I'm not convinced there have been 10 good shows yet. Why not wait until the end of the decade before trying this kinda thing?

I dont have a list and i dont want to refute anything. Name a show this year you considered good so i can judge you. Why are you so scared to state your opinion when its related to something you like?

>disagreeing with my opinion makes someone a shitposter

Start by getting your head out of your own ass m8.

>m8
Hi Sup Forums.

What is even your problem? I said name something that was good this year, thats all. I didnt disagree or agree with you yet.

Not him, but there hasn't really been anything good this year, and even then I don't know how it's representative of 2010 and onwards.

>no Non Non Biyori

This year has not been any worse than last years so i guess anime just is not for you.

KlK

So close, but no cigar.

Remove Fateshit, Ping Pong and Mob and we're not that far away actually.

>Why are you so scared to state your opinion when its related to something you like?

That's just you projecting user. The reason I don't participate in this "name yours" faggotry is because the people who start are desperate to turn the conversation into a pissing contest. Any time someone replies in earnest it immediately devolves into "no your anime are shit" being traded back and forth.

But if you have to know nothing from 2016 would make a best of the decade list. Tanaka-kun from spring probably comes the closest.