So, my friend married this annoying, ugly, controlling black woman and it's really fucked our friendship...

So, my friend married this annoying, ugly, controlling black woman and it's really fucked our friendship, which is actually depressing being that he was my best friend.

Nice blog post

Apes need love too kys

what a fucking nigger, trump needs to deport her

Hahaha you're a faggot. Sage.

end the friendship

>controlling black woman
>controlling woman
>controlling
Sounds like he's a beta tbqfwy

you just jelly cuz you can't convert him to fagness anymore.

don't say you'll sage, it triggers the mods

Literally:
>muh friend is gittin' some and I ain't
The Post.

ok

>1 post by this incel

/thread

stick it in her butt

murder her. he will wake from his spell.

I can't believe you would go on Sup Forums of all places and make a thread about me. I am seriously beginning to think my wife is right about you being gay. Are you gay, dude? Do you want my dick?

Both of you should kys, you both are fucking low life scum.

rip OPs frienship

>friends who arent redpilled

lol thats where you fucked up

Bleached

Why can't while just move the fuck on man, He made his decision.

Why a dude that doesn't follow the Bros before Hoes rule deserves empathy ?

Yeah, dude. Let me suck your dick.

It's kinda hard to do. He was a solid friend. A better friend than most probably would be. But I think the friendship is slowly dying anyway.

Whether you know it or not your society is in the midst of a Civil War being waged to destroy you and everything you believe in. You have been wounded but your friend is a fatality. Grieve for your friend then rise and get back into the battle

Yeah. That's totally why. You're fucking retarded.

Ha. Wyd. Are you that shortsighted?

>My friend is being controlled by this bitch
>So I want to control him and make him my bitch again

Maybe so. A few of our friends warned him about the marriage too.

Idk if he's full beta, but I'm starting to lose respect for him.

HE WAS MY BWES FWEN!

Grow the fuck up faggot.

Meanwhile, you don't even have a gf.

So, bc i find it pathetic that a friend is in a stupid relationship and gonna have nigger kids that means I'm having sex? Haha. Ok. Your logic is fucking retarded.

yeah youre fucking pathetic son. Your friend is hitting that negress ass while you just sit there and jerk away your hairline. "N-noo! My BWES FWEN, who am I gonna talk to neow".

How about some white women incel.

Your friend did...

>meanwhile you don't even have a f2f
Who said that faggot? Fight me irl pussy.

Can be hard to find, depending on where you are.

Time to grow up fag. You gonna suck his dick?

Thats pathetic son. f2f is some nerd shit. The only women youll meet on f2f crap are harlots who stare at beta cocks all day.

Neat

Haha. You're the pathetic one, bitch. You too fucking dum dum to understand anything such as friendship or fraternal concern. You're the type of faggot that will literally get the most unimpressive gf just so you don't kys. I know exactly your type, and you're one fucking dimensional and fucking pathetic.

BLEACHED

...and he was a good friend.

rofl youre fucking lonely son. I had crazy sex last night with my hottie gf while you just fucking sit there wah wah my male friend wont come play with me. I thought he was red pilled by now he hangout with negress and not me =(
What a fucking failure. You dont know jack shit son.

Oh, is it time? Yeah, I'll just grow up then. Fuck yourself.

She just wants your dick op. Intercourse your friends wife and have him raise your kid as a lesson to race mixing

Nice blog post you little bitch. I can see why your friendship is dying. Hes probably not a little faggot.

Op doesnt have the game or social skills to bed the negress. Thats why hes here crying.

i guess. still, OP should man up

chill out doug i broke up with her and hate niggers too

>I had crazy sex last night with my hottie gf
Sounds like you're really trying to convince someone, but no one gives a fuck. You're the one worried about who's fucking chicks. Insecure faggot.

As a probable crypto, I say just let it run its course.

Tom was always a cuck anyways Shaine

why the FUCK do you need friends
that's what having a wife is for, stupid

The only way to fix blacks inherent stupidity is to breed it out of them. We have to literally fuck the stupid out of niggers if we want to save this country. No I'll ask you this. Are you doing your part?

You wouldn't have the balls to call me a little bitch to my face. I guarantee it.

That would ONLY work if every white male had twice as many white kids as black kids. Which is not what is happeming at all.

OP confirmed bitch

it's like Saving Silverman, only if the wife was black and not Amanda Peet

Kill her

This girl in the picture is worth a rental.

I have a far more productive way to get the same results.

Lol. That is not what a wife is for. If that's the case, married life is like no wonder so many end up in divorce.

I'm trying to figure out what OP is trying to accomplish here, but I just can't figure it out.

Find new friends or realize you only want friends as a way to validate your existence by having others be aware of it. Instead of wasting time on friends to validate your existence or help you pass the time through socializing, why not spend your time bettering yourself or pursuing something you are passionate about and can truly contribute to?

Is pic related your friend?

That nigger female ape looks like a dude

What hillbilly town do you live in wigger? Id kick your beta faggot ass so hard then say "look at me. "

"Im the best friend now."

My best friend was about to marry a half black half spic girl. Somehow she came out decent looking, like some sort of exotic jungle monkey, but I literally told him I will not be his friend anymore if he did that. Luckily he came to his senses and left her

Beat me to it

only if I don't gotta marry or raise the kid...jamal can do it I got my own family to attend to...if im finna be cheating on my wife to further someone else's race I better be getting compensation..

Hahaha. You guys circle jerk weird.

Damn you guys are faggots. Well at least youre rotting.

Ha, was going to post this

You sir have the only solution.

I dated one once. Freakish about money. No wonder I ended up red pilled.

I LOVE Chocolate milkers!

dudes. that's chris strokes

racemixing is not bad considering the more different the dna the more likely you are to inherent the dominate genes of both races. e.g. swimming, basketball etc.

It's called venting bro. That's really the only purpose of this thread. It's not like I can go to any of my other friends and be like, "Hey, I'm really irritated so and so ended up marrying the black chick. Cuz well now he's gonna have black kids." Cuz believe it or not, 90% of people see no problem with it.

pic related?

I’d eat a bullet before I fucked a nigress. They’re fat, loud, literally retarded, belligerent, their pubes look like cooked hamburger meat, they fucking stink, and the say and do shit that I’ll never understand and I don’t want to.

Ha. He'll no. If she was that attractive, I could probably understand more. Plus I would never be friends with someone who looks like a piece of shit like that white guy.

Nobody likes black women, not even black men. Black men hold their noses long enough to fuck a black women and when she gets pregnant, they skip town!

And that's the lesson: fuck whatever you want, but don't have kids with someone outside of your race.

gay

I got a feeling you probably pushed this on yourself by being possessive of your friend. Most girls don't try to edge out there new bf's friend but try to edge themselves in with them. If you respected him as a person you'd let him make the decisions instead I reckon you was treating her like a bitch and constantly moaning about her. This is how you end up isolated not just from one of your best friends, but from the entire circle. Stop being a control freak, accept her as a part of his life, keep your shit to yourself or suffer losing not just him but practically everyone you know connected to that circle.

Marry her father to get back at him!

youre missing out, its like dipping your weiner into an exotic species

Dallas. Where do you wanna meet?

luckily for everyone, your complete loser ass cant breed anything

/thread

>t.woman
not bad though

find him a hottie quick. its literally the only way without risking the friendship

I honestly thought they would have broken up before. Even when they were engaged I seriously thought the wedding would get canceled. Lol

Found the niggress

Yeah no fucking surprise here dimwit, just give me your house address and give me your facebook while youre at it. punk ass bitch.

Sounds like a cuck, unfriend him and see from a distance as he becomes a shell of man (even more so then he already was).

His nigger owner will probably cuck him with other white men, lol.

black women browse Sup Forums?

Found the kid whos parents filed for divorce =(

Freakish? In what way?

whoa very interesting!! You should delet this and share your blog post on plebbit, then kys :) I'll sage for you, good luck, faggot!