Tremble and Despair white nerds!

Tremble and Despair white nerds!

BLACKED soon

Lord of The Rings 4:
Froto and Bilbo's Brave Gay Journey

>ending decades of tightly controlled adaptations

Which refers to LOTR and Hobbit. Silmarillion, he takes to grave and keeps it there for about 70 years. After that, who knows.

This just means Jews found out his fetish and will exploit him for it

>post yfw this guy takes Aragorn's role.

Truly the West has fallen, the age of men is over.

Tightly controlled as in not diverse. This shit will fail like the king arthur franchise.

Books and film trilogy that decently adapts them is still very easily accessible and almost everyone watched/read them at this point. In the end it will be most beneficial if some ultra kosher hyperkikes like Disney acquire rights on LoTR and go all out on it, because it will expose more normies and semi-normies to their filth and lies.

Get ready for your favorite franchises to be milked to death by Hollywood

They think it’s funny but they are all going to lose their jobs.

YASSS!!!! The last bastion of white male fragility finally dies!!! Time to bring some progress to Middle Earth!!

75% of the cast will be niggers 20% other 5% white

Just kike my shit up

Not only blacked, but gayed and transgender fluided spectered

I unironically believe Uruks will be replaced by literal Nazis.

>Silmarillion, he takes to grave and keeps it there for about 70 years.
And nothing of value was lost.

This will not end well

All the movies were shit anymway. Not like he was doing a great job of keeping the integrity of the lore.

at least he kept it mostly Aryan

That already was the case though.

If the Hobbit (((trilogy))) was tightly controlled, i don't give a fuck. It's been long gone for years.

>Holding meme nerd bullshit sacred

Tolkien wanted to recreate the anglo saxon myths that were lost during the norman invasion through his own work. He combined the old myths with his catholicism, and the result was an authentic feeling fantasy world with classical heroic tales that really resonated all over the west.
He would be dismayed and disgusted with shit like Shadow of War, and the commercializing and infusion of political correctness in his work.
Makes me mad.

>75% of the cast will be niggers 20% other 5% white
>implying that's not already the case

It's all over...

sounds like he got paid a pretty penny.

does this mean orc posting is back?

Checked and kek'd

It's so fucking obvious now that LotR is about to get kiked. Why did he resign all of a sudden?

> Looks like orc posting is back on the menu boys.

Ftfy.

why hasn't this been sold to disney yet, so the true rape can begin

DELET THIS
The Hobbit was bad enough, Jackson cucking by making the orcs white after being criticised for LOTR orcs and uruk hai being dark

Here at last, on the shores of the sea... comes the end of our Fellowship.
I will not say do not weep for not all tears are an evil.

>hiss resign and hand over the rights to usss or we will ruin your family forever sss

>And nothing of value was lost.
>LOTR income: 2963313971$
>Hobbit income 2932490211$
>Silmarilion adaptation already planned by Jackson before he nuked his plans.

Sure buddy. Whatever.

Looks like the niggers, kikes, gays, shitskins, mudlsimes, and all other degenerates are coming to Middle Earth.

Jar jar bins when?

JJ Abrams will take over and write a reboot. First movie will be about how the boat leaving for the West with Gandalf and Frodo gets blown off course and runs aground on an island with gay giants. Gandalf and Frodo have to suck off all the giants to get the boat fixed...but they don't satisfy them, so they have to do anal as well. Gandalf volunteers to take it all so Frodo isn't ruined for their time together in the West, but it ends up killing him. So they turn to Frodo, and he runs away and tries to hide, but they keep finding him. He eventually loses them but is captured by a giant purple snake. It wraps him up and spits on him over and over until he passes out.

I'd go on but I don't want to ruin it for you guys...

God bless you, user.

i wish rowan atkinson did more
you britbongs have a disproportionate number of good performers

that bombed? thank fuck

>Amazon pays 250M for these rights
>They could have set up some cameras and live-streamed from any majority nig city

It won't expose anyone to anything. Normies will fucking love a diverse lotr, along with gay and tranny characters. Nobody is waking up, this is our reality now

>get approached by kike mega corporation
>refuse to let them ruin it with nigger dogmonkey diversity
>they threaten you
>sign over all your rights to them
Yesssssssssssss good goyim.

I meant critically, not financially.

F
Although this has gone south for some time now, prepare to see Tolkien's masterpieces raped in inimaginable violence.
It's like a city that shifted from a corrupt government to being burnt to the ground. Expect the worst.

Sad day.

heil

(((Elderkin)))
Jews are more inventive with their names than Tolkien ever was

Thanks, user, but we do some bad eggs too.

Then you're a fuckwit.
But I'm sure they'll find a way to ruin that as well.

Niggas and homos everywhere

Time to Nigger it up like everything else. Nothing personal Goys, just progress.

Already did that in Shadow of War

>African elves, transexual dwarves and women are now the rulers in the realm of men
>Hobbits will be reduced to secondary characters and will portray Europeans as weak cucks
>Not all orcs are bad they just come from troubled backgrounds, orc refugees welcome in Gondor
>Gondor is now a vibrant melting pot of orc youth and mixed African elves
The Lord of the Rings 4 coming to theaters 2020, directed by J.J. Abrams. Soros foundation all rights reserved

Can we please meme into reality a civil uprising over the niggering of LOTR?

Its all so tiresome

Not even a fan, but that was the most annoying close up of all time. And it was intended as such. Fuck anyone who still supports this.

Who is this mattress actress

{{someone}} forced him out

strap yourselves up because its going to be a helll of a ride

Tolkien would be pissed about a lot of things. He was also a Latin Mass fan and went to mass and screamed everything in Latin every Sunday until the day he died.

I genuinely could not handle a pozzed faggot racemixing le 53% LOTR.
Take my life but cease to take my history, my folktales, and my beauty.

I was a huge Star Wars fan, but with all the SJW bullshit they've inflicted on the new films, I just don't really give a shit about it anymore.
Killed all the fun of the movies.

>No Iranians or Indians
>Only snowniggers

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIIIEEEET

Couldn't look more like the smirking heads of a pedo ring if they tried

All this means is that any of the incoming nuTolkein works will be literally non-canon.

Silmarillion has some of tolkien's best work you fucking pleb

The blackmail plan in this is exactly what Comet pizza was used for

Honestly the most likely answer is that he's dying. Christopher Tolkien hits 93 in 6 days and Christopher Lee died shortly after his 93rd birthday, and Tolkien is in nowhere near as good of shape as Lee was.

JRR's son is not long for this world, folks.

Holy shit that's my new favorite.

i still don't see where "catholic elements" are supposed to be in tolkien's work. can someone enlighten me pls?

t. brainlet

>female syrian refugee
Damn, those are hard to find.

>human bones older than Africans found in Caucasus
We really wuz Aryans though

NOOOOOO

Wrong next movie will be told from the point of view of the bag guys.

Jews win again.

What is it the Tribe is fond of saying, "Pride Comes before the Fall?"

Lets hope in that at least, that they're right.

SJWs are a tiny minority and not even close to actual normies. Diverse lotr would kill off any chance of making money from no one buying it. We're more numerous than SJWs ffs.

Can you even imagine the old man's reaction to all this diversity bullshit?
>What the fuck is this? Gandalf wasn't black
>Why the fuck are you making Legolas into some asian dude
>NO, EOWYN WASN'T A NIGGRESS IN DREADLOCKS
>WHY DO YOU KEEP PERVERTING MY FATHER'S WORK YOU DEGENERATES
>FUCK THIS

i bid you. STAND BROTHAS OF THE WEST.

Well that didn't stop them from making stupid Ghostbusters and stupid Dark Tower. If Roland motherfucking Deschain can be a nigger, then I don't see why virtually any LotR character cannot.

inb4 tranny elves copulating with orcs

Just wait until they make the easterlings white nazis

Sauce?

>tfw the new (((Amazon))) series will be a #Brave new adaptation with an #Inclusive cast of #Diverse actors

It's why they're having to make one up user

The silmarillion is the blueprint for all Tolkeins work and for Middle Earth. It's the very best of the best fantasy world ever created and it holds insight into Professor Tolkiens occult spiritual world view that he shared with his friend CS Lewis.
He was a professor of Ancient North European languages BTW that is where much of his wisdom came from, and his story's.

The uruks were good boys who dindu nuffin

Nothing is sacred anymore

I don’t even know what this is?

Because ghostbusters and dark tower both tanked hard? They would have to be retarded to not see a correlation with diversifying everything and poor sales

everyday we stray further from God

How convenient. Must've touched a boobie once.

Yeah but you can't just make a movie out of whole Silmarillion. It would be like if you wanted to make a movie (not documental but like action-adventure) about history of Europe V-XV century, all in one movie.

This is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Please give me her name.

>Leaked Scene from JJ Abrams' Reboot of the classic Tolkien Trilogy

A mini series?

Don't forget a detailed explanation of Gondor's tax policy..
Because that's what's important according to the fat fuck that writes game of thrones.