youtube.com/watch?v=kXhZyAOuyhE
youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4
youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=GTyeBQXk8V4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk
youtube.com/watch?v=I-pZUQv8mjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. He was infinitely better when he wasn't ranting about the wrongs of the world. Listen to his bit about losing things, pure gold.

He was a shitty comedian, I'll tell you that.
All he did was complain about obvious shit on stage and people gathered to watch this.
Louis CK is a cuck but at least he has jokes.

He was a shitlib who in all likelihood was raped in the ass by a Catholic priest.

typical boomer - have everything, complain about it all, shit up the world

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY

You tell me.

He wouldn't hold his weight now a days, but it was a different time. No redpilled though.

Ah, the wonderful Finnish sense of humor.

Carlin the cuck.

Wow

Yeah, ok... You got me there.

But Carlin literally had no jokes and you can't prove me wrong.

some of his joke writers were.

ABOLSUTE SCUM! He told my dad he was "disgusting" even though he was a big fan of his.

Yes. Christkikes will try to deny it though as he made fun of them.

All of the 17 year old here can fuck off,

Carlin was great, he was so much more than just his stand-up, miss his commentary on society in general.

No he wasn't. You're 17 and a faggot.

Carlin was great. Naysayers can fuck off.

>his commentary
His commentary was exactly what you'd expect from an "enlightened" 17-year old teenager.

He called my dad, a big fan of his disgusting and then told my uncle he "deserves to be strung up and tortured"

pretty much this.
he has a lot of really funny shit, easily some of the funniest bits I've heard in stand up.
but then he also has his fucking grand standing bits about world issues and how stupid everyone else is where he acts like a philosopher. to say those are cringe inducing is an understatement.

Always loved him - more redpilled than other comedians, aside from maybe Patrice or Bill Burr - but, idk if its my schizophrenia or what; but sometimes I couldn’t tell if George Carlin was our (the mob) friend or ally. Laughing with us, or laughing at us with (((them))).

He was brilliant; but I sometimes picture him as a court jester, entertaining (((them))) by making us think that he is on our side, but really he is abusing us and rubbing our futility in for (((their)) entertainment.

Maybe i’m overthinking it

you have to understand first that early carlin is a completely different thing that older carlin.

either way, part of carlin's work was that he fully understood the gravitas of all the shit he was making fun of, and delivering it effectively. he was most likely redpilled secretly and knew what was going on in the world, but telling blue pilled jokes. there's a sucker born every minute, and he sucessfully cashed in on liberal stupidity. this is why people view him as some kind of comedic philosopher.

however, in doing so he reinforced white guilt, was staunchly atheist, and contributed little else in his latter works; which is funny, because it is his later routines which he is more known for. but that's what happens when you start entire routines about how shitty the country is, how you should hate the government and other tripe, you're instantly catapulted to fame because for all his efforts, he was a tool of subversion.

tl;dr carlin wasn't a comedy genius. he was a liberal preacher.

Carlin was semi-redpilled in that he hated political correctness, feminism, environmentalism, but when it came to complaining about "right wingers" and the corporations, he wasn't much different than sanders politically. He was just generally anti establishment. But was a quasi Marxist and rabid atheist.

50 years ago we had you fuckers upside down hanging from a tree

nobody gives a fuck about your dad.
underage b& pls leave

What do you mean? Blacks?

But listen to what he said about boomers.

That dude was redpilled as fuck.
And if you cant see that then you should question how redpilled you are yourself..

Best comedian ever. Bill Hicks 2nd place.

This is now a FALSE-REDPILLERS thread
>pic extremely related

youtube.com/watch?v=-btK9wllOvI

The second paragraph of your post really fires my neurons

Died way too fucking young.

Nah, he was a liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=_yX4D9Tqbuw

No, his humor was shit

Heavily redpilled but was such a goddamned blackpiller that he's depressing.

The fact that he didn't live past the age of 80 not an accomplishment.

i never found hill hicks even remotely funny. why do people think he's good?

Nah, lived too long.
Rest in Piss

because he's a meme among pseudointellectuals

Best comedian of all time, and the older he got the better. His last five HBO specials are perfection.

Carlin definitely has liberal biases coming form a beatnik background. but towards the end of his life, he already saw what was becoming of the left. i think if he were alive today, he'd be calling it out just as much he did the left. at least i like to think so anyway.

>just as much as he did the right*

Depending on your point of view as an onlooker, his comedy can take on many different paint jobs - as sleepy sheep, his performance looks as though he is dispensing red pills and that he is our hero against the corporate machine ; but if you are (((them))), you can plainly see that he is only giving us cookie crumbs, and making us all riled up, and not even know what we’re being riled up about. (((They))) might have loved his humor, too.

pol probably hates him for not sucking rightwing cock with balls while his nose was closed.

Blackpilled

He wasn't someone who would give you gut-busting laughs, but he had a lot of important insights, particularly about JFK, spirituality, and American society.

If being a liberal, dry addicted hippy is redpilled then yea, sure

He was a pretty observant guy

Wonder what he'd be like if he was alive post internet

Had the same feeling but didn't really think it until your post. Thx user.

Liberal or not, this dude was so based:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhZyAOuyhE

Oh shit kek

Good comedian. Yet said in an interview he wish he could stay alive longer to witness the decline of the white race.

Carlin on global warming and destroying liberals

youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4

You have to judge him by the context that globalism as Sup Forums hates it was being pushed by neocons and the pedos were the Catholics and not Hollywood.

He still would have hated Trump, but how fascist a lot of you are isn't due to fascism actually being good but because of how retarded progressivism has become. It wasn't full retard back then and being center-left was probably contextually better in many ways.

Nah, he thought corporations and religion were inherently evil.

I used to think like him, then I grew up.

Definitely my favorite bit of his. He's 99.9% right in what he's saying. If you replace "owners" with "Federal Reserve", it's 100% spot on.

His smoking bit always makes me cringe.

He invented the "red pill."

The left (and children) are very insecure & love to project. He called everyone sheeple, so his audience ate that shit up because they wanted to feel smarter than everyone else.

Same kinda people who love:
>George Carlin
>Bill Maher
>Stewart, Colbert, Oliver etc
>Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens

I used to love most of them when I was a teenager, luckily I grew out of it & realized what they were actually doing.

He seemed like he would've been a Bernie guy, but still wouldn't have voted for him or anything. He didn't care about politics in his final years since, according to him, "the pile of shit was just too deep" and that we are "circling the drain".

Another winner:
youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk

Nope.
Got famous for bullshitting about seven words, then stole most of his edgy matelrial from hicks, who himself was a deluded liberal loon.
Borish humour for college students

His dad sounds pretty chill, stop being edgy

Another great one:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

no

Not really.
Run of the mill famous guy, scared of nigs and jews but you could always count on him to poo poo on whitey.

As a kid - i did not like him. As I got older - I realized how brilliant he is and how much we are alike. I am trying to find his last routine - it was really good.

digits never lie

thanks, Satan. i knew you would come trough with the trips of truth. but yes, that entire list of people are hardcore liberals hell bent on destroying everything. i hate them all.

He had a prescription for red pills.

You fags are fuck heads. Carlin was the best. And he fucked your mom literally in front of your dad.

>t. bootlicker

I like Carlin, but absolutely despise Maher, Colbert, Kimmel, Oliver, and the like. I can't believe you would compare Carlin to those douchebags.

Just go to any heart ward, you'll see it every night

ooga booga

Thats dark and not my kind of humor, but I won't deny your creativity and wit

He talks about the shittier jobs, the longer hours, the fewer benefits, and the futility and fraud of politics during a time when everyone else thought shit was peachy, Clinton "peace time." He had a good cynical grip on things. The sham/brainwashing of government schools, he was blunt about the MI complex running the show and would say it to a senators face on a panel show. He was very right on these types of things, and was always a great commentator on free speech and dialogue in general, which was his biggest contribution I would say. I love his bits about soft language and all that. He was around during the genesis of PC which was what 1988-1990

On the other hand he was the type of cuck who would say white boys should never play the blues; white peoples job is giving people the blues. So he had some annoying overtly liberal views in the mix. Mixed bag but mostly good, one of the greats.

George Carlin and Bill Hicks were my favorite comedians when I was 16 years old. I outgrew them. Some of Carlin's material is still funny, but Bill Hicks is just terrible. These are men that never grew up and whored themselves out to immature audiences in a false guise of insightfulness.

Master of word play. And very fucking funny.

But red-pilled? No.

You aren't looking hard enough then lad. Being 60% truthful to cover propaganda is not much better than being 40% truthful to cover it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTyeBQXk8V4

Here's this guy

C.K. and Carlin are just far to preachy. Cringy as well when they do it.

Another:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk

literally the same thing as (pic related)

Rights are an illusion. Prove him wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-pZUQv8mjQ

This. He'd be a crypto /ourguy/ if he were around today. No way in fuckin hell he'd be mistaken for a liberal in this shit. He wasn't much of one back when they made a modicum of sense and were arguably less terrible than republicans.

I liked his bit about white liberals and the way they would announce that they have a good friend "who just happens to be black." He said some good things about left-wing language. I thought he was funny sometimes, but not a rabid fan.

>this desu

Did they deserve it? You sound like CNN. They tell you the mean things someone said in the headline but fail to inform their readers what they did to deserve it. My bet is that your dad is disgusting and your uncle is a pile of shit.

>George Carlin

based af at a time you youngsters can scarcely imagine the context of.

One of my biggest regrets was not seeing him live in Westbury NY, had tickets but a fucking snowstorm prevented me from getting there.

I should have considered potential atmospheric semitic involvement, but alas did not.

Tell your dad to fuck himself. Fuck you too meme flag.

>bill burr
>married to a nigger
>redpilled

One of these things isn't like the others.

Carlin is the only one on that list that is worth a shit. The rest are self-righteous faggots.

t h i s

heh...shame on you user. that said press F to flip the bird at all these post anolog intellects who should've been nothing but a dried cumstain in the 1990's +++

see:

yeah. i love carlin. did not expect that shit from him, as i always pegged him for a centrist liberal.

what's with all these faggots saying "literally" these days?

Did you learn a new word in kindergarten today?

Brevity is the soul of wit.

70s Carlin - legendary. Actually had jokes.
90s onward - shit political "humor"

Problem is that everyone jerks off to the latter.