So... just out of curiosity

So... just out of curiosity.

Is it possible to change one of those electronic LED monitor billboards on the highway?

Or maybe can we crowdfund a billboard campaign?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

lamar.com/Products/Digital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it possible to change one of those electronic LED monitor billboards

possible yes, idk how

>crowdfund a billboard campaign?

This is a better idea, they're not terribly expensive as is. Alot of Sup Forums can probably get some up

Bump?

Oops, I tried to bump too soon.

Yeah dude, I can only imagine the reaction this would get. If we did it in a fairly "diverse" area there would be trigger nogs going nuts all over the place saying how not okay it is to be white.

Imagine the outrage if it was all over the country

I'm seriously looking into it now, billboard may be up soon user

In most areas a billboard is only a few thousand dollars. If we do it in a "diverse" area full of niggers it'll be even cheaper. In nicer areas with higher traffic volume it's more like 10,000+. Typically the cost is every four weeks

i was under the impression that this was over.

The big question is though would, or could the billboard company decide to decline?

This is the 2nd wave user... it's not over... not yet..

Why would they? Are they saying it's not ok to be white?...

Wasn't this like... only started a week or two ago? It's gotten pretty good results so far, hasn't it?

... I like how you think.

But let me play Devil's advocate to my own idea here. They COULD decline if they felt that the advert was controversial in some way.

But again... that DOES come back to what you said. They would essentially be saying that "It's Okay to be white" is a controversial statement.

bump for Oakland billboard

lol
are you trying to start a race war?

Why, are you trying to say that it's not okay to be white?

Can’t bump your own thread, new friend.
You can change those orange highway signs easy. If you open the large compartment under the sign, the password is almost always admin, password, or the company name. They have to keep it simple because the people who change the sign, they usually don’t speak English.

good

i'm saying wait till the polarization is complete
if you start to soon it will fizzle out

Yeah I knowww... but I get so antsy in the pantsy that I get nervous that a good idea will go unnoticed y'know?

But I put the same idea up on InfiniteChan and so far the response has been, "Don't change it" because that could potentially result in a fairly decent amount of trouble if you're caught.

So crowdfunding would be a good alternative if we could figure out a way to do it anonymously in order to prevent people from getting doxxed by Antifa or the Media.

Bump

>InfiniteChan

you're a cop. abandon thread

Quit trying to derail, schlomo.

Bump

BUMP

lamar.com/Products/Digital

Digital Billboards

>Digital Billboards are computer-controlled electronic displays with technological capabilities that are taking out-of-home advertising to a new level. With Lamar's digital technology, the possibilities are endless.

>Ads rotate in a slide show fashion every 6 to 8 seconds
>Located on highways, major arteries and city streets
>Change your message as often as you want with no production cost
>Stream live data and user-generated content from your website/social media in real time
>Display your ad within minutes

So wait... we can buy billboard space... and just change it to whatever we want from wherever we want?

Companies would most likely not accept cause of the media shitstorm. And if they did accept, they'd take it down shortly after the media got wind of it.

Great idea though. I'd say give it a bit and wait for it to die down a little before breaking this bad boy out.

Maybe a good idea. Wait for people to forget about the printer flier campaign, and then out of nowhere...

BOOM! The Spanish Inquisition.

To do what? Get white suburban and rural retards to agree with you? They all already do.

No, for the same reason the paper fliers campaign was done.

Get the media and liberals to basically say, "No it's not"