/pol is always right

The biggest lesson I ever learned about Sup Forums is that /pol is always correct. Who else has a bad ankle?

Also let me just say for the record that the number of sliders that appear when this comes up increases ten fold.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html?mrn_rm=als1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp for interest.

Sorta had that thought since all these clowns just suddenly had an ankle injury right as the first few indictments got unsealed.

You're a Fucking idiot. Spend 35 seconds finding the date these pics were taken.

bump

Fuck off russian

>Sorta had that thought since all these clowns just suddenly had an ankle injury right as the first few indictments got unsealed.

When i saw the first photo of Hillary and people mentioning an "ankle bracelet" I didn't think much of it as she's a fucked up old woman so who knows what she could have done to her foot.

Seeing the rest of these filthy, traitorous, bloodsucking parasites with them on really activates the almonds though. That I can tell you.

Here I'll do it for you. Didn't even take 35 seconds.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html

pants that aren't tight would suffice

Just because the Chelsea pic is shopped it does not mean shit against the Mccain and Hillary pics. This is classic poison the well lads. If they can't turn down the volume they turn it up so loud that it's harder to make out the details through the noise. The shopped picture of Chelsea is the noise.

Then why the fuck is Chelsea included? Why the fuck would an earnest researcher include that picture? Why?

They're trying to poison the well on a topic that cannot be delved into more than 'McCain and Hillary claim foot injuries.'

Don't be a fucking moron. Go back to lurking.

What does the ankle moniter thing do?

Monitors your ankle

LOL'd at the fucking spin. Holy fuck...absolute fake news.

Shout out to George Webb.

So this is the power... of American technology.

Isn't that for when you're under house arrest? They seem like they're in public to me.

Weep in terror

And their all the same braces despite being in different parts of the country.
Also bump

I see you don't understand what that last user said.

good eye

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Try your darndest to explain why anyone would include a picture that can be debunked in 20 seconds of Google image search.

I'll wait. You're the one white knighting because the other retard won't continue the already lost argument. Welcome.

I'll check back in a few minutes.

>Isn't that for when you're under house arrest? They seem like they're in public to me.

It's GPS. It works inside and outside.

House arrest doesn't mean you're not allowed to leave your house.

Dumb burger.

pretty interesting

>your skin is black isn't it
>no clue what white knighting is
>can't understand Chelsea pic would poison the well
eat shit nigger

No it isn't. The real red pill is that Sup Forums is wrong about almost everything. Especially now that it's a good 75%+ Russian trolls. Nu/pol/ can't even fucking post news article links when it makes a thread.

fuck off namefag. You're a loser and shill. You deserve the death penalty for perpetuating your bullshit LARP's.

Also. Your name is Tracy Beanz.

do that not have ankle monitors in denmark?

Lmfao!!!! Victory is sweet.

A little bit of truth and half a lie are often indistinguishable; further, a little lie often invalidates a larger truth at first glance sociologically speaking.

>/pol is always correct.

What court decided that?

This thread reeks of Reddit. Fucking leave and kill yourselves.

What did you win? You're working for Zionists. Did you know that as of today there's 1400 sealed indictments.

just the fact that someone bothered to photoshop chelsea with one makes theory more interesting

Amen.

Nobody shopped shit you fucking moron.

Seriously. 35 seconds is all it would take to get your head out of your faggot ass.

well they shopped them together implying it was all current. why you trying so hard to invalidate this ?

Wow, thats interesting. Can we get confirmation these are all recent pics?
Hillary is easy enough, she was on Graham Norton Friday the 20th of October.

I've explained myself sufficiently. Get fucked.

why you trying so hard to invalidate this ?

Take my bump. This needs attention.

When was Chelsea photographed in that? Earliest pics I can find of her in a moon boot are 2012.

It invalidates itself. Which is the point.

As do you.

Take this red pill:
Chelsea's father is John McCain.

BUMP

they wouldn't ankle a US senator, just f'ing impossible

That Chelsea Clinton photo is from 2012.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html?mrn_rm=als1

I suppose Hillary could be wearing something under hers but it's far less noteworthy when it's just her wearing it.

Know what you mean. Rather see 'em noosed.

legit lel

Not when you sit down, and not when there's a decentralized team of pissed off autists analyzing any and every picture or video that might get taken.

Others understand it. You don't. So who is the moron then? That would be you.

>suddenly user is now Mega user namefagging
WEW LAD! What a vain attempt to try and gain more credibility in your posts after already having lost it! You are fucking terrible at your job. Kek!

Look, to me it seems more likely that they just both got ankle injuries, but this other theory is also certainly possible.
How are you so firmly convinced that it is not possible?

Looks like the shill abandoned the thread after being BTFO. Bump for great justice,