Beyond the tratment of obvious mental illness, is all psychology and psychotherapy kike brainwashing?

Beyond the tratment of obvious mental illness, is all psychology and psychotherapy kike brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah it's bullshit. Freud was a cult leader

Freud was a fraud who literally made it up as he went along. The jews, being on a mission to claim a superior IQ, had their media fool people into thinking Freud was smart. He was a gibbering idiot.

There's the field of behavioral psychology that is not bullshit. Most of the rest of it is bat shit crazy people giving "therapy" to crazy people.

my therapist loves trump, hates roasties, helps me where i'm at in life.

I've lost 50lbs since I've seen him.
We bitch about the liberals most sessions
he's pretty redpilled

He introduced me to meditation, breathing techniques, Eckart Tolle

If you can find the right therapist sometimes it just helps to have someone to talk to.

Beyond? It's all persuasion. If there's a very clear error in your thinking, then perhaps you can be made aware of it and change your thinking. But why call that (((psychoanalysis)))?

Some people are pretty fucked up man. *pic quasi related*

I agree. Carrey's really not one them, he's just wandered off the plantation for a while. Questioning existence and the nature of (You) is pretty normal.

first define what is normal

>wandered off the plantation
lel

"user I think you need to talk to someone" standard instilled domestic response to a bad goy
>yes

>not having someone to talk to for free
the state of american society

Aye, that's the rub.

Almost all psychological therapies have the same success rate.

As in, the best most advanced therapy money can buy is no better than sitting down and talking to a stranger about your problems one or two problems a week.

>hours per week.

Oops, i'm retarded.

have you taken an entry level psych class at university... it's fucking college for airheads. problem is that is these staceys that want an easy degree while they ride the cock carousel need jobs after Chad dumps them. prison system and police is increasing psych aspect and these useful idiots run goy psyche research at hospitals, or goy brainwashing for (((marketing))) at near minimum wage. literally building a system of imprisonment without a crime (section 12) and psychologically attacking the populous.

>implying gays aren't mentally ill

oh look this thread again

The premise is bullshit
Read some Heidegger
There is no mind vs matter distinction
The 'subject' (the mind, the self) is a construct created by the Jews. Deleuze, IMO the best successor to Heidegger said this.

Uh no. I’ve been a psychologist for a very long time (no medications through me) and I can honestly say that I’ve helped many troubled souls to become better people.
Parents can do a real number on their offspring, PTSD, anxiety issues, etc. and having a neutral party to talk to can be the difference between living in your moms basement until 65 and becoming a productive member of society.
Anyone that says different is a retard.

This x a bajillion.

spotted the roastie

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is legit.

yes, it is the most materialistic and soulless way to view life; that being said, its no surprise that Jews invented nearly all of it, weaponized it, and that a white man (Jung) destroyed it.

If it wasn't highly effective the advertisement industry wouldn't be relying so heavily on their services.
It is real, the question is always who is really good.

mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
{p. 138} Sigmund Freud: The Jewish Avenger

{p. 146} In print and in public, Freud insists, with the voice of the wounded savant, that psychoanalysis is a science like any other and has nothing to do with Jewishness. In person and in private, however, he identifies psychoanalysis, with the voice of the prophet militant, as a Jewish creation and possession.

One of Freud's most powerful motives in life was the desire to inflict vengeance on Christianity for its traditional anti-Semitism. This idea has been suggested by Freud himself, and has been alluded to by others. In The Interpretation of Dreams, where Freud tells us so much about himself, he relates one of his dreams in which he is in Rome. To explain it, he offers the following episode about his childhood:

{quote}
I had actually been following in Hannibal's footsteps. Like him, I had been fated not to see Rome; and he too had moved into the Campagna when everyone had expected him in Rome. But Hannibal, whom I had come to resemble in these respects, had been the favourite hero of my later school days. Like so many boys of that age, I had sympathized in the Punic Wars not with the Romans but with the Carthaginians...

And when in the higher classes I began to understand for the first time what it meant to belong to all alien race, and anti-Semitic feelings among the other boys warned me that I must take up a definite position, the figure of the Semitic general rose still higher in my esteem. To my youthful mind Hannibal and Rome symbolized the conflict between the tenacity of Jewry and the organization of the Catholic church . And the increasing importance of the effects of the anti-Semitic movement upon our emotional life helped to fix the thoughts and feelings of those early days. At that point I was brought up against the event in my youth whose power was still being shown in my dreams. I may have been ten or twelve years old, when my father began to take me with him on his walks and reveal to me in his talk his views

{p. 147} upon things in the world we live in. Thus, it was on one such occasion that he told me a story to show me how much better things were now than they had been in his days. 'When I was a young man,' he said, 'I went for a walk one Saturday in the streets of your birthplace; I was well dressed, and had a new fur cap on my head. A Christian came up to me and with a single blow knocked off my cap into the mud and shouted: "Jew! get off the pavement!"' 'And what did you do?' I asked. 'I went into the roadway and picked up my cap,' was his quiet reply. This struck me as unheroic conduct on the part of the big, strong man who was holding the little boy by the hand. I contrasted this situation with another which fitted my feelings better: the scene in which Hannibal's father, Hamilcar Barca, made his boy secar before the household altar to take vengeance on the Romans. Ever since that time, Hannibal had had a place in my phantasies.

Hannibal, the African - whom Freud calls a "Semite" - takes vengeance on the Romans who conquered and humiliated the Carthaginians. Freud, the Semite, takes vengeance on the Christians who conquered and humiliated the Jews. Hannibal was tenacious and had a seeret weapon: elephants. Freud, too, was tenacious, and he, too, had a secret weapon: psychoanalysis. Hannibal's elephants terrorized his enemies whom the animals then trampled to death. Freud's psychoanalysis terrorized his enemies whom his "interpretations" then degraded into the carriers of despicable diseases. The story of Freud's life and the story of psychoanalysis in his lifetime are variations on the theme of justified vengeance in the pattern not only of the legendary Hannibal but also of the literary Count of Monte Cristo: the humiliated but morally superior victim escapes from dependence on his morally inferior victimizers; he hides, schemes, and grows powerful; he returns to the scene of his defeat, and there remorselessly humiliates and subjugates his erstwhile victimizers as they had humiliated and subjugated him.