How much time before Google removes the App from their store?

How much time before Google removes the App from their store?

Other urls found in this thread:

dappsforpc.site/download-makeappai-based-makeup-editor-for-pc-windows-and-mac/com.magicunicorn.makeapp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literal Gnom

old but still a cute

Im betting Apple pulls it first

Has an outlet like Jezabel bitched yet?

Don't bully Regina.

They are afraid that it will catch on, they wait till it gets shut down to start bitching imo

I'm surprised it lasted longer than faceapps ethnicity features which they shut down after 6 hours. I want Muh ethnicity features back. Anyone know of an alternative

lmao

Why do we want women to stop wearing make up?. It's not like it's hurting anyone. It's not like it's as bad as a chick turning out to be a tranny with a bigger dick then you. That's when you should be getting up in arms. Make up helps women look more distinguished from men and to help me not lose my hard on

wow elliot would have looked a lot better if he was a pure asian or even more ideally, if he was white

hapas truly are an abomination

Then it will be reuploaded on unlisted app stores.

To stop giving 5/10 girls giving the hope they can be and deserve a 10/10 guy

Because looks subconsciously show us genetics, fertility and health.

If uggos didn't breed we would have healthier, stronger and smart human beings.

Kek

I wish google glasses did this in real time

Wow, she looks black.

Also so we don’t fall for the yellow fever

Why is the boy prettier than the rest of them with or without makeup?

A lot longer than it took to "hide" this thread.

Plastic surgery.

tfw boxxy is still qt3.14

She's hideous with or without makeup.

Buthurt roasty detected

Don't people not know about F-Droid?

i think the app gets a bit ridiculous in how it gives everyone cancer-patient eyebrows.

the uproar over it is gold though

Make up is a lie. The lie is just told so often that we forget it's a lie. But it is a lie. I see nothing wrong with uncovering truths, as uncomfortable as they may be.

Would still rail. How old was she in that picture anyways, 40?

>hot mom becomes hot mom
>plastered roastie becomes abomination
I swear this app is the greatest tech development in generations

I suppose that makes sense. Still, I don't really want to live in a world whwre most everyone who doesn't have natural good looks look like a fucking mongoloid. Let's be honest people, most of us aren't gonna get with 10/10 models but at least we can pretend with caked up make up chicks. That whole Darwinism idea doesn't really apply anymore anyways. Everything is done on computers. We don't really need attractive well built people. Just...intelligence

I'd respect her if she didn't go nude, what a shame.

Dunno

make up on women is like traps. its all a lie.

yummy

Because most women don't actually look bad without makeup. But, suprise suprise, putting shit on your face for twelve hours a day ruins the fuck out of your skin

Theres a boy?

Hot-Pretty

no problem here

Holy fucking shit she looks like my first gf from Highschool

This is still a 10/10 imo

A 10/10 is always goat makeapp or not

I hold on to my rare Wayne for such occasions

I see so much potential in this

This literally kills the Facebook,Instagram attention whores for good

soon

the problem is you goyim using it to BTFO women on twitter and shit, dont expect it to be around on apple very longer

Less than a day for sure

Lmao she turned into gary busey

That’s a double standard.

So for guys it’s purely genetics but chicks (for whom it’s easier to get pregnant anyways) it would be different?

Lmao

There is some real genius in using this app on celebrities Sup Forums. You are doing some lefty shit destroying the mystique.

It really is beautiful to watch you dismantle these fuck's cultural strangehold.

Next is education.

Damn the guy had no chance

>and to help me not lose my hard on
That's why. Abominations don't deserve boners, and mediocre mutts shouldn't think they're hot shit for being able to put on a mask and get hit on by Chad at a bar. Knocks the market out of whack.

Nothing wrong with truth. If you're ugly, you're ugly, whether you're wearing another face or not. Accurate pricing mechanisms are key to a healthy market.

Your niglet is irrelevant in the music world.

He had like 2-3 smash hits and he dead now

DELET

She can be cute sometimes...

Wood berry

Still a tenner

As the cycles of change get faster and faster, shit is gonna start HAPPENING more and more. Chaos is a funny thing

If you read his wiki, he was obsessed with the fact he was half white, and seemed to detest his asian half. Pretty interesting really.

breathes........

hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahhaahaahahahaahaaaaaaaa

App is gone

>t.tablet poster

How are her eyes at the bottom of her face wtf

Guys did you notice it’s basically only our girls (&guy) that get shilled for ugly? Only lefty I saw was Ana kaspariama

No whore from CNN MSNBC and such

What does this tell you about this place?

Honestly

I never asked for this

Oi boyim

Ol' brontosaurus lookin ass nigga

I input " Makeapp PC " yesterday into Google and got this as an early result.
dappsforpc.site/download-makeappai-based-makeup-editor-for-pc-windows-and-mac/com.magicunicorn.makeapp.html

Today I try it again, to download it and when I input MakeApp PC into Google, it gives me absolutely nothing.
I had to use search history to find it again.

Vapid whores will be treated as such no matter their political affiliation.

Not too bad

Almost better

Still amazing

Nice

Almost better

B-bad photo

Perfect

Highly bangable

Dayumn gurl

No secret there

Grain of salt

Its not hard to make gooks look bad if you use an ugly gook in the first place. its gonna take alot more for you roasties to cure yellow fever.

still a solid 7/10

trump really does have godly genes if nothing else.

I agree with your point if you're not wanting kids or a long term relationship.

But I've never felt that women need to be 10/10 Models. However facial features can tell us about their lifestyle too, for instance women with pimples are likely to eat a lot of junk food and not take care of themselves.

They can cover those features up by dabbing on makeup, I wouldn't want to live with a slob.

What about this skin morphing nork? Dennis Rodman will save the world from a nuclear holocaust, mark my words.

She's ugly either way.

>this whole thread
holy shit
Is it too late to turn gay, lads?

who is that chick?

WUts that got to do with duner

Someone's gonna have to save the ap.

Would berry muh dik.

Not bad desu, who is that?

Does this work on anime girls?

Fuck, the results of this thing are terrifying.