Mikoto!

Mikoto!

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.atwiki.jp/index-index/?page=巻別索引 新約十七巻
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mikoto.exe has crashed.

>Mikoto gets put in the fridge and Kuroko goes on a Yuiitsu-like rampage

She doesn't fly so good.

It's confirmed that Touma ends the volume happily going home with Index. If something bad has happened to Mikoto he doesn't know. So he must think she's okay. I guess it's possible his faith in HC is high and he didn't stick around to get "Mikoto is ok" confirmed

More spoilers when? Are we really gonna have to wait on translations and digital copies for spoilers and the rest of the illustrations

Did something bad happen? The hype was through the roof for NT17 yesterday and then it just...stopped.

Nah, the series is really ded. Even the hype isn't what it used to be anymore.

Confirmed: Mikoto is alive with no changes, Kamisato is back with no changes, Yuitsu escaped without WR butother than that no changes, Magic Gods remained in the other world, Touma punched no one.
Tsuchi is back, but only a small cameo at the end.
Spoilers kill the hype.
At least NT18 will deliver Stiyl.

No I don't mean "le ded" meme. I mean it legitimately completely stopped as if everyone that was hype about Mikoto and Tsuchi just disappeared all at once. Did I miss some kind of spoiler that drove people away or something

How do we make Railgun great again?

Also Aleister died but came back and Scavanger recruited him.

Where was all of this confirmed? I saw the ending was confirmed: Touma and Index happily go home unaware of doom. I also saw where it was implied that Kamisato might be saved. And I never expected Mikoto to die/stay dead

Do we have any reliable spoilers yet? Last I heard we still didn't have all the illustrations. Do we have a confirmed list of who appears

I'm not sure if this spoiler is true but, after all, the commotion in AC ends & Kamijou returning to his dorm smiling, after 5 seconds he finds the front of him, Laura Stuart then the Volume ends.

Does this volume only has 4 BW illustrations?

The "5 seconds until doom" is definitely true. We just haven't had a confirmation of what that doom is. So it could very well be true

It's going to be Stiyl

None of the other volumes have only 4. So either this volume has very few illustrations or we are still missing some

I don't think so, this volume is the longest until now. So a few illustration will be a disappointment & stupid.

>yfw they made a misprint
>yfw they start a second edition of NT17 for the remaining illustrations

I wonder why no one in Japan has posted these illustrations or even implied what they are. Volume has been out a while

Surely they'd announce that publicly

www12.atwiki.jp/index-index/?page=巻別索引 新約十七巻

There's only a couple of new terms introduced this chapter apparently.

Yeah, I'm also wondering why!
I've been searching all day(In other sources)for the remaining illustration, but I didn't find anything.
And I'm fucking pissed right now.

What are the people who've read this novel saying? If there's only four illustrations why isn't anyone commenting on there only being 4? If there's more than 4 is anyone mentioning offhand what the other illustrations might be? It's very odd.

The nips are too busy shitposting about anime becoming real.

I mean even if they don't want to post it surely someone would have said something like "According to that illustration of [character] doing [thing] I think [insert theory here]"

Is this really what they're doing...?

Yes yes. Trump-chan is all they're talking about.

What the hell

A reminder that all the anons who dreams about Index & Railgun new seasons and shitposting about it are only bunch of losers.

Probably went to sleep, it was around 2am est when it stopped.

Sup Forums used meme magic to make Bane posting real,
Sup Forums used meme magic to make Trump president
I heard Sup Forums and Sup Forums did something too. If anything, shitposting more about Index 3 and Railgun D will make it real.

The Yuiitsu and Tsuchimikado illustrations look like they come at the end. So whatever actually happens throughout the volume must be so mediocre and uninteresting that they didn't bother posting their illustrations outside of Mikoto getting abrahadabra'd. I'd bet money on it all being Kamisato and his faction.

It would take a whole volume of AAAAAAAAAA to explain lack of spoilers after this long. Perhaps spoiler guy is kill.

Maybe he was a Mikotofag and killed himself.

>mfw the volume is actually good
>but Kamachi actually injuring Mikoto lowers sales even more

So no Nephthys and Niang-Niang at the dorm :( sad...wanted those to return.

The ABRAHADABRA part fried his brain.
Reports say over 30,000 japanese otaku died this day, the only thing common between the cases, that they all had a copy of NT17 in their hands. The government took measures and called back the remaining copies and asked the people that no one opens the novels.
That means no new spoilers for a while.

Js06 got his copy yet?

If Mikoto blatantly ignored Touma's warnings, got herself hurt, and Touma simply took her to Gekota doc and didn't make a fuss, I'm sure Mikoto shippers are mad. Especially if he actually complains she's wasting his time/doesn't stick around and boohoo over her sickbed. I heard she got BTFO in the middle of the novel so if she DID refuse to listen to him she WOULD be wasting his time by getting hurt and forcing him to take her to the hospital

Not yet

>Whether or not the volume is actually good
>Fran and Luca being decent featured characters
>Touma following through on his words at the end of NT16
>Anything hype happening at all
All of these are more worrying than any dumb shipping implications.

Yeah but we're on a Raildex thread here, you know how these things go.

>I'm sure Mikoto shippers are mad
No, but I bet you'll be mad if all of your theory doesn't happen. Not even nips are saying anything about it

I agree with you (I don't care about shipping) but as says we are in a Raildex thread so it's gonna be a factor

>Fran and Luca being unwanted and instantly forgettable nonames
>literally nothing interesting happening, just usual shounenshit in retarded setting
>Touma doing the same thing he has been doing since day 1
Nah, I'll choose shipping over that.

>my theory

Not at all. It's proven that the volume ends with Index and Touma happily going home. So that tells me whatever happens to Mikoto isn't serious. What was posted were spoilers from previous threads

Well you're replying to the anti-shipperfag. He'll find a way to make any sane discussion become a shipping talk where is nothing but shitting on Mikoto and her shippers.

>The infamous Satanist Aleister Crowley first learned how to do magick using the word abracadabra from his teachers in the original Golden Dawn. He learned, however, that the correct usage was abra-ha-dabra. This, because the numerical value of abrahadabra is much more convenient than the numerical value of abracadabra. "Abra-ha-dabra" has the value of 418, when rendered from the Hebrew. And coincidentally, 418 equals many other convenient things.

> Aleister Crowley first learned how to do magick using the word abracadabra

Looks like Mikoto just read/saw the first step of Magick

No one is shitting on Mikoto or her shippers. One person implied they might be angry if certain spoilers are true. He didn't even shit on them.

We already knew that AAA was tied to his power. But it's nice that we are finally getting some info on what that power is. Still betting on that ABRAHADABRA triangle has something to do with/will affect the clones

Just wait for some spoilers. Whatever happens he'll start posting either "Kamikotofags BTFO" or "mikotofags' tears are delicious" or introducing his bridge theory out of his ass.

This further more supports that whatever happened to Mikoto is not good even if the effects are yet to been seen

Fresh spoilers in: Mikoto actually died at the end, that's why Touma was so happy. The doom at the end was that Aleister resurrected her.

The post that's got you so upset IS using real spoilers. It's 100% confirmed that by the end of the novel Touma is smiling and happy with Index. We have a text page with number confirming so there's no "Mikotohater troll" there. It's legit. There's some unconfirmed spoilers about Mikoto being taken to the hospital which makes sense.

Stiyl was right

>Especially if he actually complains she's wasting his time
>if she DID refuse to listen to him she WOULD be wasting his time by getting hurt and forcing him to take her to the hospital

>if

You're basically theorizing over what you think or what you want to happen but since we don't have anything confirmed except that Touma's end and illustrations, wew lad

I don't think she's dead and won't believe it until it's confirmed. If Mikoto's injury was bad, it's 100% that Touma doesn't know, which implies that Touma left her at the hospital quickly

She's almost certainly not dead but you'd have to be a shitposter to think that whatever happened to her will never be addressed again. Yet another thing that will probably come together when Aleister starts doing shit.

And theorizing over stuff that makes sense is wrong how? If you're getting butthurt over a theory that uses logic "wew lad" yourself. It's not like I said Mikoto dies, Touma is happy she's dead or any kind of bullshit that won't happen outside of haters' dreams. And yes, there's a lot of "ifs" there because it's all speculation

>all speculation

Not complete speculation. We do have a few things confirmed

Which part of my post I am saying they are fake? This post isn't saying anything about Index and Touma at the end which is what you seems to be upset about.

It's more than likely the backlash that an esper gets from using magic. Accelerator survived it, Tsuchimikado survived it, Fukiyose survived it, and Mikoto was handed over to Doc almost immediately from what I can tell. She's fine. We'll see if she actually tries to properly learn about magic after this and listen so somebody who knows what they're talking about.

The fact that the end is Touma being happy implies he's not stressing over Mikoto which implies he believes she's fine which in turn implies he left her at a hospital which makes a pretty valid theory. "Mikoto didn't listen to Touma" was the first spoiler we got. It's unconfirmed but not too hard to believe. "Mikoto got taken out in the middle of the novel" is another unconfirmed spoiler we got. "Wasting his time" is an opinion and speculation though but still makes sense if it's true she got injured because she didn't listen to him

The shitposting will not end until more confirmed spoilers.

Japan just seems glad the Kamisato arc is over

>shitposting
I don't see much.

Like any other thread.

If he continues to live, then it's not over..

We still missing some illustrations?

Yes.

Yuiitsu did nothing wrong.

It's 8 am in Japan so unless someone has a backwards sleep schedule posts some spoilers before going to bed we are gonna have to wait a while for more potential spoilers

But he dead.

Surprisingly, Yuiitsu looks really cute or even hot.
There's definitely something wrong with me.

Considering how blindly and universally hated Kamisato is, I'm positive any spoiler, illustration or text picture that implied Kamisato was killed would be spammed immediately and wildly celebrated

The nips freaking out about China since we arent their free bodyguard anymore

>pepe

Really kid?

Over as in it doesn't look like we're doing anything directly related to Kamisato NT18.

Yes, what is it?

Raildex made Brexit before it was a thing.

Spoilers when

NEVER

By "never" you must mean "when js06 does his usual QnA after he reads the novel"

Use Psychic on Biribiri!
>Its super effective!

>one minority's opinion is universal
Yeah no

Being a boring villain for this long is

Nuit any day now. Friendly reminder.

Fuck off Ellen

Friendly reminder Nuit isn't happening

What's your argument against it?

Memes aren't proof.

Don't you think if she were really Nuit we'd have gotten an illustration of her connecting to ABRAHADABRA better than one of her getting BTFO?

>”The world is so large!”
>She spread her arms wide and looked up at the sky.
>She muttered as if singing.
>”I can see the depths of the night sky.”
>The stars’ blessings were waiting.
>”Not suited for a city of science” –those words rose unbidden in her mind.
>”There’s no barrier anywhere! The Potential is endless! There’s so much, so much in front of me!! As far as I can see, there are clues that I can grasp, heights that I can scale, peaks that I can head towards!

>The term “electrical attack” had a frightening ring to it, but it was a kind light to her. She could not forget the night on which she first became able to use her power. She had crawled under her blanket and sent out small sparks all night long. She had seen them as sparkling stars. She had seriously thought that she might be able to create a starry sky one day when she was older and stronger.

>stars blessings
>starry sky
>sparkling stars
>not suited for a city of science

Now lets compare that do Nuit

>Nuit represents the infinitely-expanded circle whose circumference is unmeasurable and whose center is everywhere

> She has several titles, including the "Queen of Infinite Space", "Our Lady of the Stars", and "Lady of the Starry Heaven".

>She is usually depicted as a naked woman who is covered with stars.

Combine that with her appearance in 5.3 mode, and it's an extremely founded theory.

It's more likely she's just modeling clay for a pseudo Nuit. Look up ABRAHADABRA. Sounds like the clones.

If there's any kind of Nuit or Thelemic being it's likely the clones and their spread Network. I'm guessing they aren't /literally/ Nuit but more of a pseudo Nuit using an idol theory like process

I think the fact the Network is technically partially dead and partially alive AND the fact they are spread out is important.

>NT15 spoiler thread count: ~15
>NT17 spoiler thread count: 3
What went wrong?