It's over whitey

It's over whitey...

Why?

>his name is literally sambo

>Sambo

Same reporter.
>Why is the alt right rising in numbers?

>sambo

there are no benefits to diversity it only benefits the jews but most are unable to see it

Okay, have fun being enslaved by the soon-to-be Xi Dynastic Empire after whitey is gone and can't protect you anymore

Fake AF.
Come on Sup Forums.

>Sambo

how can you tell?

>Sambo

They have an article disproving White Genocide written by Michael and all you did was edit the HTML and screencap it.

I just finished rewatching Idiocracy and that intro is so fucking true.

Sambo Harriot?! What a fucking monkey, fuck off back to the jungle you third world trash.

How is white genocide possible in America? Surely it's mixed muh heritage with a few drops of spice genocide am I wrong?

>Implying niggers are capable of abstract reasoning

should I watch it? I thought it was some jewish shit, but is it woke jewish shit?

>speak death to black people almost everyday
>w-why are they saying such things?!

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

>MLPSeason5
wut. i didnt know my little pony fans were so rapey

I assumed these signs were working together?

Mike Judge is based and the movie is funny while pointing out glaring issues in society.

huh, I guess I'll add it to the list

>a duh shill bots aren't fake.

>year 2040
>USA and Europe have completely fell to seperate hordes of minorities
>all of North and South America besides the Northern part of Canada integrated into one super country filled with brown people
>white Americans have fled north to the barren cold
>white Europoors have fled to Iceland
>warlord has taken over the middle east and europistan making it a caliphate
>russia in another civil war that dragged all eastern european countries into it
>china has invaded and taken over the pacific countries as revenge/power and barricaded itself off from the rest of the world
>india and the caliphate on the verge of war
>white people are a myth from the before times in previous white lands
>during winters we come down and pillage and steal back things/fight one step at a time while they tear each other apart
>through the ashes, blood, and snow white people rise again

Sounds comfy as fuck desu.

I wish this was real. On the plus side I'm currently getting woke at The Root. The commenters say senpai. Did you crackas go and appropriate black culture again?

I'd like to start a petition to ban the phrase "and thats a good thing" from ending any and all titles to articles.

it's funny, but in a weeping for the future that looks all too real kinda way
definitely worth watching at least once

They are. OP pic and many others are posted around Harrison. Libs are generally assmad about it, few libs in Arkansas occasionally try to do something about it and vandalize a sign. Also it’s the birthplace of a Klan grand wizard.

I hope it remains a white stronghold for a long time to come