How Does it Feel?

How does it feel /pol to know that you will never be able to exist during the heights of western civilization?

How does it feel to know that we are going to grow old ridiculed for our "whiteness" and disgraced for our heritage?

How does it feel to know that this is the end? That civilizations of western origin will have their history rewritten to be that of the villains.

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and every other major western philosophers work will be forgotten/ rewritten to be, as if, the erectors of the current day "patriarchy".

The scientific method will be hijacked and transformed to the whims of social justice and used as a baton of governmental power used to silence opposition as anti-science?

How does it feel?
Because to me it feels shitty.
To me I see a self sacrificial civilization that welcomes its own end.

I see the end.

you are cancer

i see the end too

Wow I don't like you as a person.

t.nigger

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the second islamic golden age that's coming.

you're a fucking idiot who went full retard becasue I chose not to fuck a women who would make a horrible mother

its fun knowing we are seeing the chaos slowly boil over, im /comfy/
>mfw Nothern Maine faggot, im good

>How does it feel to know that we are going to grow old ridiculed for our "whiteness" and disgraced for our heritage?
Whiteness wasnt a thing to Romans and Greeks, that's something Northern Europeans have a hangup on. The whitest people in Europe were considered the most barbaric to Romans and Greeks. They had more respect for people of Carthage

t. 1.46 per woman
I mean your people will be pretty much extinct within a century. Is there any white country that doesn't have a declining birth rate?

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEETTTT

kατολοφύρομαι

feels good man

I see I giant vagina (you)..

Feels good

I want a fucking fight. I don't want easy-mode like the boomer faggots.

I want to be on the front lines of the culture wars.

Thank my Jew cukt thatbI have my boodoo cultbto worship jews of course.

>The scientific method
what that thing where freemason wizards claimed they had visions where angels advised them to conquer nature by measuring it?

Honest question here: Do they really have the power to do that?

>second islamic golden age that's coming.
so basically I won't ever be able to eat out again because of bare hand ass wiping third worlders working at all the restaurants?

The winners write the history.. do they not?

Until they began to bleed and make their enemy bleed we can talk about winning or losing, can we?

it isn't our fault. This wouldn't be the first decline either. 476, 1453, 1789, 1945, what difference does it make?

Northern Europeans aren't the whitest and Carthaginian were white

Oh God quit being such a faggot you right now is unquestionably the hight of western civilization if you haven't noticed being a neo nazi altcuck is on the rise there is a growing opposition to the regressive left. If you are so willing to accept defeat now in the face of political opposition I cant imagine how you would have fared in the time of the greeks were there was constant war and the threat of Persian invasion. You are a little pussy bitch m8.

We already bleed in the form of willpower and ability to enforce our own laws of land. The end is slow, the poison drank.

Already we are imaged as the villains of our own civilization. The clock is ticking.

>pic related

Shes trash shes nothing discriminate her.

I don't think we are at the end but the even if we are I will be satisfied. One of two things will happen.
The white race will rise again under nationalism and make great strides in the fields of science, medicine, art, space travel and war; creating a new golden age of human civilization.
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
The White race will be destroyed, western civilization will crumble, and combination of jews, niggers and chinks will take over the world. If this is the outcome of our current conflict however they will quickly commit their own societal suicide as all of them lack the creative intelligence to face the problems the world faces today. Id give them 20 years after the last white person dies before they cover the planet in toxic gas and use up all the resources that could have saved them via spaceflight.
I do not however believe this will be the out come, and I do think the west has great days to come.
Hail victory.

Lets spread our whiteness to all other races so a part of us will always be inside them

It's not good. But I know that I'm the last of the weak men that good times have created. My son will be the first of the good men that hard times have created, and that fills me with pride. If I was a mere incubator of the blood that better man passed to me, that I will pass to better men - well - that's enough.

We surround ourselves with technology that implies greater intelligence for all, yet we are are seeing a generation lost to narcissistic tendencies.

Academia is failing our future generations and no longer teaches properly, merely indoctrinates.

Even now, the media at large are mentally conditioning the masses with absolute disdain for the current American way of life. Yes, there may be people capable of seeing through.. but how many is enough? There must be a total rejection of the Mass Media and their globalist message.

However, it seems as though mass immigration will continue.. Masses of people with no intention of assimilation will produce an ungovernable [populace in a vast majority of western civilizations and decline will follow.

How does this get solved? Both parties are in favor of immigration with the only difference being in the amount of it. If immigration is slowed down as to preserve the social fabric of our nations perhaps assimilation would be possible. The media, having had its way with children's minds, have trained them to disrespect American values...

Whats the solution?

propagate cancer in their stupid brainwashing system, so that people will notice how utterly retarded it is to listen to them like they actually have important things to say

The ZOG empire won't be able to function without a white working class. Once the empire crumbles under it's own weight, the reaction is going to make Hitler look like an SJW.

>right now is unquestionably the hight of western civilization

Are you seriously trying to say that mass invasions of niggers and muslims, acceptance of transexuals, and complete Jewish political dominance is the height of Western Civilization?

What? Sauce

Wiemerica

OP, you need to brush up on the canon of stoic and cynic thought. As the world cowers in the lengthening shadows of wickedness, the light of virtue shines ever brighter. Be the lantern that guides along the righteous path; the beacon to which worthy souls are drawn.

This user gets it.

How does it feel to be an ingrate and not realize that you have it better than anyone in history? Stop whining faggot.