Listen up you pasty white retards, I have an announcement to make:

Listen up you pasty white retards, I have an announcement to make:.

Seen here is the trail of my last entry into the United States from Mexico. You will literally never build a wall in this terrain. You haven't even built a dam in 50 years, and you think your typical lazy white slob is going to get off his fat ass and work with bricks in the desert heat? Fuck no.. you faggots are literally too weak to build a wall through this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about automated sentry turrets? or border drones? maybe a minefield.

It will not work. The US will never deploy deadly countermeasures to entry. We all know this.

Bullshit that's Vasquez Rocks. Kirk fought that Lizardman there. Sage

Oh and I should probably remind you that no contractor has even proposed a plan for getting through this terrain. Nice try wallfags, It isn't going to stop the non-fat mexicans that simply know how to walk a 10 mile hike in a day.

we can afford trucks and heavy equipment. We can move rocks. :)

Except you cannot afford it, at all. The US is broke. Don't you see your president whoring himself to gooks to try and get a handout?

America is done. Replacement is upon you. Time to go Gringo!

alright, how about cerveza, hookers and taco stands at the border for distraction. It will be cheaper than a wall, and it will create jobs too.

nigger you know you want a wall on your southern border too. Don't lie.

gtfo of my country you filthy parasite

lol u sound upset

All of your remaining white whore sluts will get roasted and become slave to mexican dick. This only helps exponentially increase your rate of replacement. At 38% white, the USA is already a majority Latino nation. The birth rate of Latinos is 2.8 children per adult where the white birth rate as dropped below 0.9 per adult. You literally can't keep it up. The days of white control and colonialism, they are over entirely.

In just a quarter of a century, it will become clear which is the dominant race. The fiercely diverse Latinos are superior because of the warrior blood of the Aztecs,resourcefulness and and wit of Sudamerica, and rich Spanish culture and intellect(whites have no culture!) The rightful owners of the continent of America will reclaim what is ours, all of it, North and South. We will assert our dominance over all American lands. The demographic war is already over, and Trump is the last dying breath of a society old white pasty fat morons.

Maybe the OP isn't a Squatemalan taco bender, but the Gorn? And we're the Metrons? Whoa...

Wrong kind of rocks idiot

Fuck off Pedro, we’re full.

>Slide and deported

nice try CIA. Speaking of which, the taco cerveza stands can employ both white AND latino hookers. Win win for all since the illegals can drift back to the border for job opportunities.

>bricks....

tldr faggot.

now gtfo.

Except the wall won't do shit even if it is built.

That's sad reality.

It cost a couple billion. Not a big deal. But it won't change shit.

Its just a ploy to keep you idiots in line and towing the party line.

I doubt they'll ever even build the wall because it would just be one less thing to excite you idiots into supporting them..

>towing

low IQ pls. it's toeing the line. As in, staying within the guidelines but inching the conversation forward. Liberals are fuckin useless.

>le stronk macho mexican
lmao

>You will literally never build a wall in this terrain.
Why not? We have these things called heavy equipment, and thousands of people across the country who operate them, they would make a relatively small job of moving those stones out of the way.

Why is mexico stuck in the age of two mules and a leverage bar?

Your Aztec warriors couldn't take it from the retarded Indians. You had to get free everything to come grow here like a fungus. Once welfare cuts off you will be cutting other Mexican's heads off, like your cartels, like your Aztecs. You couldn't make it in mexico, you losers cant make it anywhere.

Whoa look out we got an earth science major dropout over here.

These are literally the rocks at the border you imbecile. Source: I crossed it just to come back to fuck my white girlfriends

jee i wonder who could be behind this post

Near Campo?

Pls, no bully. He seems smart enough, for all intensive purposes. Stop taking your knowledge of obscure idioms for granite.

All that lack of money didn't stop obongo from spending more of it.

You haven't seen the RFPs?

Thanks for the laugh. That some good bait. Construction workers in my city move more than that in a day.

>a fucking leaf

The threat was enough to send Mexicans streaming back across the border. My local diner still can't find a good chef since he ran screaming back to his home in Mexico, mmm mmmm good.

So then after that you'll flee? Seeing how you're coming from a country full of Mexicans. When Mexicans populate furthermore, it'll be exactly like the shithole you came from. Canada is on deck.

hi j00. btw. was this you at 3:09?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

lol

Weak bait. Sage goes into the options field.

Yeah I ran this LARP through my ethnic word recognition software and it came back a 99.99% match for either a skinny white troll in an office of an Israeli JIDF outpost....or a fat slob on the beat looking to stir up shit.....

Not much difference in the two but they do differ from a real ethnic latino's way of speaking English.......

So funny.....the strategy here.....bwahahahaha

Lard Asses

Watch the show Dirty Jobs. The idea that we need you lazy, dirty spics for anything is a meme.

>war

Too poor to afford to come in legally. Thinks he gather enough resources to engage in actual conflict. Third world nigger confirmed.

and of course my favorite photo from my crossing -

"Human smuggling" - doesn't that imply the US government has outlawed certain humans? Because that is what it means.

Disgusting.
You know it will not happen. You know this to be true. No wall, no more racism, you lose again wehiteboi

> get off his fat ass and work with bricks in the desert heat?

Sounds like a fat ass wal mart shopping burger of a terd playing colon power for a little excitement....

Definitely a white racist OP

I'm sorry

Latino populations are only struggling because of the constant economic subversion tactics of the Eternal burger. When white racism ends, latino cultures will thrive.

What a shitty mobile. Pictures look like if they were taken with a nokia n90 or worse.

Of course Mexicans look at this and go "can't be done". Except it can be. Look at the US road network. It is far more massive than the wall could ever be and goes over far worse terrain than this. Across everything from the steep Rocky mountains and the Florida swamplands. Look at the American skyscrapers in cities like New York. Americans can build the wall as high as they like no problem. Americans are more than capable of such a project. The big question for Americans is not can they but rather is it worth the investment.

Bring it on, Mexican piece of shit.

I know exactly where that's at, and that's a dangerous area for any person to be in. Border Patrol is very active in that area, if you're not LARPing, you're good at what you do and if you're crossing, you're doing it now, no one would dare to be in Imperial County on foot in the summer. I'll make a call the PV substation in I-8, you go westbound after entering.

jej, they'll pay mexicans to do it for 1/4 of the cash

Have you ever thought instead of running from Mexico you can fight the corrupt people who ruin your "homeland" and make it great again?

I just watch Desierto starring Gabriel garcia bernal and I was blowed away. Fucking wh*tes are actually murderous and are always the aggressors. Always. without exception

>Made panama canal 100 years ago. Cant move rocks now.

Soon juan

>constant economic subversion tactics

So in other words, you're being left behind in free market? How do you think you'll fare in the future when the economies of tomorrow favor those who are proficient in math, science, computer and other complexed systems?

You third world dregs are at severe disadvantage in these areas and nothing on the horizon promises to solve this problem anytime soon. Stay hungry, third worlder.

I hope we just send out a cluster bomb of land mines to the area instead of a wall. More fun to watch.

is that guy wearing a Pepperoni Pizza smock?

>le superior phone man
>le edgy swastica tag
Go oil up your tiki torch and play with your manboobs you millenial faggot.

No and neither does any other Mexishit. If they were as good as people as the left claims, Mexico would be a great country. They're just nothing but a bunch of low IQd dregs, getting sympathy from pseudo Marxists because they are stuck with the "plz gib all of your mony" beggar face.

>no one would dare crossing in the summer

are you serious? The rest of the world isn't as fat as you, and can walk 10 kilometers in the heat without dying of fat exhaustion.

We will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

YOu're pretty funny - I'll deport you last

You sound angry. How many messicans men raped you sweetie? Don't worry, you're safe now. Just wait over here, i've called you a special rape victim ambulance to get that vagina tear sewn up. Look out for the car with ICE on the side. It stands for International Cunt Emergency. They'll sort you out.

The (((refugee))) phone of choice. He's poor and blames it on whitey, just like every other subhuman.

Why would white whores fuck low iq manlets?

> it will become clear which is the dominant race.
t.never actually been to Mexico

If you did,you'd know even shilling this as a larper is so outside the realm of logic
>you might as well reference dwarves or paralyzed people becoming dominate.

>thinks rhetoric builds countries.
>My books n hypothosis n professors say it can still work.
>30 years from now
>damn kds

way too many "literally" for OP to be anything other than a white larper
kys
saged

I love challenges cabron

Good point....dirt and rocks.....too bad we dont have the technology to excavate dirt and rock and make a wall.....if only......

Let's see a pic of you in the Imperial Valley in the summer, fat third worlder.

holy shit my sides

Is this real?

Shill
/thread

this

pic related is how drumpf will choose which mexican girls to allow into burgerland

>t. Mexican intellectual
Nice

Or the technology to blow it up and make the job a lot easier.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me, my bitch and kids.

Half those rocks can spilt with using feathers and wedges. You only need to pay a dozen Mexicans 20 cents an hour. They'll do since there always begging for a buck, even if that means building a wall that would serve as an obstacle to shit countrymen.

Yes. Burritos are packed with calories.

And thats why we will have snipers and helicopters watching over these areas. I want to become a border patrol agent. Id love to execute some helpless spic in the middle of nowhere. Youll regret your words.

>The US will never deploy deadly countermeasures
Except we don't have too, if it's convincing enough that they are there, who would pass through it? Also maybe you don't know Texas, but they've used deadly force against illegals.

Fuck off you're meme flag dude shareblue faggot. Easy to spot

We already did. US Marines were on patrol right on the border in the late 90's and killed a teenager after he opened fire on them. That was the end of that. Later on it came it he had fired at border patrol guys a few weeks earlier.

Capture the Mexican
#WeWillDivideYou
Season 1
It's on

He's on his way to Podesta's house, gotta dress the part.

OP cannot produce a photo from mexico

Decent larp

Who needs a wall when you got bullets.

You dont sound very friendly. Maybe we should just start shooting you fuckers.

this is why they call them wet backs

>doesn't know about stripmine excavators

In his defense, what is there to take pictures of? Mexico is a shit hole created by Mexicans.

Pic is from Imperial Beach.

Then Mexicans come to the US, feel homesick, and decide to make their shit hole on US soil. That is the fucking problem

That's fine. When another civil war kicks off, we know all we have to do is look for "people" in shitty neighborhoods. It's not like they'll be able to hide in plain sight. None of them will be regarded as innocent.

If they weren't here, there wouldn't be a need for a civil war

Soon

Self hating white soyboy

We use machines when the Mexican labor isn't around.