Ban this unacceptable, divisive meme

This is leftypol CIA bullshit meant to sew the seeds of white division. Attacking Americans is not the same as leaf jokes, etc. It is an attack on our principles and goals when you attack us. Strength lies in championing American principles, not denigrating them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ
delreyhotel.com/?page_id=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEKEKEKEKEK

It's a fucking meme, take it and move on cupcake.

BAN ASSAULT MEMES

You perhaps mean post collections?

>move on cupcake
>on cupcake
>on, cupcake
>,

Its just eurocucks just trying to make themselves feel better after years of hate and rage built up from us americunts posting similar stuff.

It's just banter.

>thinly veiled excuse to have another thread for this forced shit

kill yourself

Needs a bigger dick to be me

you guys still don't have it as hard as indians on this board who cannot come here without seeing "poo in loo" all the time

This! Daily reminder that Americans spreading Amerimutt lies will be among the first group rounded up. No room for traitors.

Congrats. All you did was start up another thread with endless muttmemes. Oh and you posted one too. Nice.

Ooga booga you're too white.

roll

0% get

>forced

I fucking love these threads so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about mate, I always piss myself laughing

IDK it's grown on me. Even if it's CIAnigger/noguns Eurotrash making it I don't mind

>mutt this assblasted
You keep resisting, I'll keep persisting.

Reminder that all mutt threads are D&C psyops against the board. Do not reply to them unless you also sage and drop a redpill.

"Americans" are not even humans.
Making fun of mutts is incredible.

THAT'S NOT HOW AMERICA AND ALASKA ARE SHAPED YOU STUPID SHITHEAD

MODS

*blocks your path to the buffet*

>everyone that doesn't like americans is being paid to post on a chinese tapestry forum

Fucking hell this meme is getting out of control. Who's paying you to do this Muhammed?

THIS IS THE GRAND SHILL acting like a butthurt american

butthurt newfag from 9gag XDDDDDD

We know it's you Canada. Apologize for this you fucking leafs, I know you want to.

100% get

That means that for the average pseudo master race European you are nothing but a negroid.

For them NO ONE living in America is white, even though many of us are trying to support their cause and save the western civilization, but hey! dont call them "bigots" or they shall virte signal on their genetic make-up and superior IQ.

>You keep resisting, I'll keep persisting.
I like it. And the pic too. Quality post leaf, you're one of the good ones.

Wrong

Oh look, they've changed strategies. Now they pretend to be Americans who are offended by the goblin picture in order to get people to post it.

Don't fall for this shit.
Report and move on.

It's the worst forced meme since Millhouse.

says the mutt

I think it's trying to communicate with us lads, what could it be trying to say

Congratulations

>tfw a literal Amerimutt

lol this bait
>american flag, either burger or proxy desperate for (You)s makes a thread complaining about the Amerimongrel meme
>Sup Forums jumps over itself to call OP thin-skinned and post mongrel memes

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Irish or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an American man an "Amerifat" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You're destroying American pride, you're dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Many we can make a meme about how white American iq is higher then europoors?

The shart in mart meme is much funnier, without being an obvious divide and conquer shill strategy to get white folks to purity spiral and bicker over who is and isn't white enough.

>wherever I am in a mart, I must also shart

Rolling

>memeflag spam
>people falling for trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
>MFW

come on baby

wtf re-roll

I found the original source of the 56% face!

No, you and your kind will all be burned in a fiery conflagration, it will be a wonderful flame, a pure a white flame, a ὁλοkαυτεῖν to redeem the european peoples

Considering you're taking the bait, you wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on.

Ironic coming from a Brazilian

It's a funny meme. Get over yourselves

EXPLAIN THIS BRITBONG, WHAT IS ZERO?

That pic is my last family reunion.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ

This is all a distraction

post the english version of this

the niggest m8. the god damn niggest.

Brazil you have no room to speak monkey.

>1 post by this ID

Nice pasta

i want to gas kikes more than anyone (i think), i've laughed at a few of the photos, but yeah you're probably right

how come -8% is whiter than 56%? Fix this meme up but I like your effort.

Amazing you have an internet connection Brazilnigger

>A fucking leaf

You're only making it worse you know

I know this is a divide and conquer attempt, but this meme makes me chuckle.

The no-gods-no-masters attitude of original 4channers and the legitimate racism of stormfront and co. are finally at ODDS, thank god. Now that our "Everybody gets made fun of equally" attitude has come around to blast white people, you're all too sensitive and triggered to handle it. Pure pottery.

It's not CIA you fucking coon. There are a lot of spic posters, and they need to be ran off like the scum they are.

Quit being a sensitive faggot. I'm an American and I think it's funny.

I don't get why people can't just scroll past it. Sage.

Did you just call millhouse a meme?

Consider the following
A nation of mongrels dominates the world. We literally have exported our degeneracy all over the world. "America has no culture." Wrong. It's just so pervasive and disgusting. But it still somehow managed to grow and dominate over you "pure breeds." And you are importing nigs and muzzies to become mongrels yourself.

And this is why the Jews always win. Whites infight at any opportunity, being easily exploited by the Jew. I feel bad that Europe will become le 56% face.

The only people getting even mildly offended by this are Mestizos, Indios, Mulattos, and other mongrels LARPing as white Americans. Le 56% meme is real.

roll

>Rip on the entire world
>expect nothing in return
Newton called, he wants to educate you about reactions being equal or something.

Well on our way mate, well on our way.

we got the real 100% here. All can suck off their own cocks

The best memes are based on truth, this one unfortunately is false. It's not representative of our country or our people. We don't look anything like that. You simply would not be able to tell the difference between native Europeans and us. As a white American myself(tested at over 80%), I can tell you that most people here are just as white as I am. Better luck next time, leftypol.

>Rennes
>Nantes
>Rouen
>Strassburg
>Dunkirk
>Lille
>Metz
>???
>Paris
>Franche-Comte

Am I understanding this correctly?

Lets make a meme of how Europedos claim to be the one and only true master race, accusing simultaneously each other white ethnicity of being a mutt...

....thus showing all the normies how the concept of "the true white" does not exist, and that there is no real consense of who is white and who isn't, thus helping the leftypol agenda.

Needs tears in the fourth panel.

>triggered by leftypol
u mad, cuck?

Stop. Getting. Jimmies. Rustled. Autist.

When did shareblue get a new influx of cash? This shilling is soooo obvious.

I bet u think ur farts smell good, nigga

>Muh leftyjew ciablue shareshill psypoo

Just ignore it, if youre actually white then the meme shouldnt offend you, if you are a mongrel then you deserve it

>literally the largest whorehouse in the world
delreyhotel.com/?page_id=46