Another woman accuses Roy Moore of forcefully kissing her

>“At that point, he said, ‘Would you like to go out some time?’ ” recalls Richardson, who says she described the call right afterward to McLaughlin, who confirmed the account. “I said, ‘Well, I can’t talk right now.’ And being so naive, and so not worldly, I said, ‘I’ll be at work Friday or Saturday.’”
>The next Friday or Saturday night, she says, he came in to Sears and asked her out again and she again told him, “Look, my dad is so strict.”
>She recalls Moore suggesting that they meet for a late movie after she got off work. She says she called her parents and told them she was going out with friends.
>Instead, she says she met Moore at the movie theater. She says she can’t remember what they saw, but she remembers clearly what happened after. She says it was cold and Moore offered to drive her to her car, which was more than a football field’s distance away in a parking area behind Sears. She says he parked by her car and began chatting with her, and she says she told him again about her dad.
>“I just explained to him that my dad’s a minister, and you know, I just can’t sneak around because that’s wrong,” she recalls. “So I thanked him and started to get out and he grabbed me and pulled me in and that’s when he kissed me.
>“It was a man kiss — like really deep tongue. Like very forceful tongue. It was a surprise. I’d never been kissed like that,” she says. “And the minute that happened, I got scared then. I really did. Something came over me that scared me. And so I said, ‘I’ve got to go, because my curfew is now.’ ”
>She says she got out of the car and into her own.
>Richardson and McLaughlin say they talked about it afterward, and when Moore came into Sears after that, McLaughlin would warn her friend so she could hide in the back of the store. “I would call and say he’s coming this way,” McLaughlin says. “She would go to the back. She was uncomfortable.”

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171116015910/https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/two-more-women-describe-unwanted-overtures-by-roy-moore-at-alabama-mall/2017/11/15/2a1da432-ca24-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.f1b726843480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would totally force kiss here...

A woman a day, but nobody is being paid.

I would inseminate both of those females at that perfect age in which they're photographed (12-16).

This is the perfect age for fertilization. Prove me wrong you dickless faggots.

>It was a man kiss — like really deep tongue. Like very forceful tongue. It was a surprise. I’d never been kissed like that.

>Forceful tounge kiss

Fucking amateur. I would have had those panties on the floor and giving her a pelvic exam.
tfw i could never run for public office ...

Gloria Allred is involved, nothing you say is believable

So going on a date and being awkward is rape in the US?

can someone archive the article

web.archive.org/web/20171116015910/https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/two-more-women-describe-unwanted-overtures-by-roy-moore-at-alabama-mall/2017/11/15/2a1da432-ca24-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.f1b726843480

fuck, when our white women were so innocent and beautiful.
Idk what is it about this look that makes me go crazy.
Why can't our white teen girls look like this? :/
The one on the right I would marry in a heartbeat.

Just the wording of that screams rape fantasy

Scy guard says the mall ban is bullshit.

> went on a date with him
> agreed to a car ride of a 100 yards
> Got kissed

What happened that was illegal or an assualt?

Wow, again literally nothing even if 100% true (it's not). How many real, criminal accusations are there? Two? The rest is presented as supporting evidence, but it really just steaming horse shit.

lel, this shit is hilarious. It's right out of the Republican play book.

No Republican civil war, eh?

This is worse than tabloid gossip at this point.

May not be explicitly. Just proves this guy is a complete hypocrite liar and doesn't stand for any of the principles he claims he does and his entire conservative moral platform is a fraud to con you into voting for him.

Now when he molested the 14yo, that was illegal. But no, this 6th instance of him stalking teenagers is possibly only borderline illegal.

>Richardson says Moore — now a candidate for U.S. Senate — asked her where she went to school, and then for her phone number, which she says she declined to give, telling him that her father, a Southern Baptist preacher, would never approve.
>A few days later, she says, she was in trigonometry class at Gadsden High when she was summoned to the principal’s office over the intercom in her classroom. She had a phone call.
>“I said ‘Hello?’” Richardson recalls. “And the male on the other line said, ‘Gena, this is Roy Moore.’ I was like, ‘What?!’ He said, ‘What are you doing?’ I said, ‘I’m in trig class.’ ”
that seems like something pretty easy to corroborate unless the principal has upped and croaked, if they're still alive it could easily sink or ironclad this story.

I knew it. The accusers are salty roasties who didn't make it with Moore. They are now married and stuck with some bitch husband and are reminiscing what it was like being with a real man. Of course, it all attention whoring now, that's all they have left.

He has good taste

As a gay man and a gay journelist id like a follow up

IF I COULD FLY

ID PICK YOU UP

AND TAKE YOU

INTO THE NIGHT

oh look, another nobody trying to cash in on a free pay day

Uh...it sounds an awful lot like they were on a date. Not a great date, but a date nonetheless. So the big story is girl and guy go on date, guy kisses girl, girl not into it, guy is now rapist.

Fake news.

The lawyer, the timing, the bad signature, the stupid stories. Even if he was creep they should get fucked for this shit.

Kissing a 14 year old isn't illegal she said she had her mom's permission and left before he did anytging.

they seem to be pushing this hard
too hard
are they covering for pedowood?
trying to get us to agree that it's okay to date teens and even kiss them against their will?
what Moore did seems fairly innocent, he was shopping for a wife and looking for a younger woman
over the course of several dates with young women:
>not a single one has said they had sex or claim to have seen his cock
>making out and heavy petting are all that happened in any of the many "accusations"
>no underwear were removed
>he stopped when asked

is Moore that dangerous to the establishment?

>is Moore that dangerous to the establishment?
Yes. Because if he wins others will run. The people in power will do anything to stay in power.

>anti-establishment candidate
>suddenly gets hit WITH WAVES OF ACCUSERS
>GOP known rhinos and corrupted officials Ryan McConnell etc etc say "He must step down. Bad man."
Totally an organic out rage. Totally not orchestrated by the deep state to keep this anti establishment candidate out of DC.

But we believed the Ted Cruz tabloid stories. Reeeeeeeeee

Too late bitches, the cat’s out of the bag.

The yearbook signature is a forgery, the bitch lied about never seeing Moore again, and aside from one laughable poll, Moore is still winning.

Shills be gone.

McConnel going in hard against Moore because McConnel can see neocon kike crony control over the GOP slipping, as demonstrated by how many people spit on shitbag career politician rinos like McConnel, McCain and Rand these days. They're allying with the DNC since the DC Uniparty is terrified of losing control over the Swamp.

Wow I haven't seen pedobear in a while

Yep.

The speed with which Mitt Romney tweeted condemnation was very suspicious. The same sort of thing happened when the NeverTrump crew cooked up all that bullshit about Trump groping a woman on an airplane and then every day they would roll out a new accuser.