Arturia Thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arl37Q8j60U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can get behind this.

Alternative variants of Blue saber are allowed but no Frogs or Dirty Reds.

today I will remind them

Be gone, vile shitposter

I only bow to one king.

>page 10

Oh no you don't.

Thread is dead anyway so I'll just use this as the general Fate thread to keep it alive.

How powerful is Ea at full power anyway? Is it more powerful than Excalibur?

Nothing is stronger than Asspulliber or Analon. Saber is also the strongest servant despite being made into a little bitch by Souichiro, Caster, Hercules, Fake Assassin, Gil, Kirei, Lancelot and fat old men.

You and your Servant are patrolling your city when suddenly this guy comes up and slaps your Servant's ass. What do you do?

Saber jobed for like 80% of the VN.

>and fat old men

Aren't you thinking of Rin?

>his favorite saber isn't OG vanilla saber

But it is

>His favorite Saber isn't Prototype Saber
Repulsive

I would take care of these feet!

If I consider Lily, Saber, Heroine X, and Alter to be waifu, do they count as 1 or 4?

>master1200

What about these feet?

Are these threads a regular occurrence?

The most beautiful!

yes Seiba yes good

I just made this today and haven't seen them in the past.

I see.

What's your favourite style Sup Forums?

>voiced by pic related

How do you figure? Let's go through her wins and losses one by one:
-Pushed back Lancer
-gutted Archer once in each route
-Got gutted by Berserker in Fate and HF which is no shame since he's motherfucking Heracles
-Stalemate with Assassin, who is the most elder god tier super swordsman in the whole series.
-Shinji Rider never even registered as a threat before she broke out pegasus, which was promptly beaten
-Eventually beat Heracles
-lost to Gilgamesh, the most OP servant ever (for a time). Managed to withstand Ea.
-Beat Gilgamesh
-Stunned by Kuzuki, who was a freakish assassin backed by age of gods magic. Kind of a stretch, but bizarre surprise attack. His tech only works one time against someone and that's why he pussed out from ever trying to go after her again.
-Ruuru breakaa'd while being held back via command seal. then went on to resist Caster's attempts to break her the whole time
-Beat Assassin
-gutted Rider and "killed" Zouken
-killed Caster
-got ringed out by the shadow while fighting True Assassin, which is legit jobbing

Most of these have legit reasoning.

For Zero however...(cont)

-Lost to Diarmuid cause she made extremely stupid mistakes in her fight with him
-Almost got her head smashed in by a lamppost until Diarmuid saved her.
-Bullymeat for Kiritsugu
-doesn't kill Caster despite hating him and having several opportunities
-Has to be saved from caster's monsters by Diarmuid.
-Bullymeat for Rider and Gil
-Attacked by JETS. She's never hit but is bailed out by Diarmuid and Gil
-Saved by Diarmuid for the fourth fucking time by breaking his spear to let her Excaliblast Caster
-Killed Caster
-Exclibast somehow not fast enough to kill Rider's slow ass. She lets him go afterwards
-Bullymeat for Lancelot
-Pushed back by Lancelot using Arondight but doesn't manage to kill her (impressive considering her very low morale and having Dragon alignment). Kariya drains before they finish.
-Beat by Gil in the finale

Seiba is good.

Very good.

Do you like or hate what Zero did with her?

default or bottom left

Someone needs to draw a line in the sand before TM tries to sell us a Saber wearing gauntlets and nothing else.

frogs?

Is that from Extella?

I hate how sexy griffith is. Why are there no doujins of him being further feminized and fucked by guts?

I want to have her carry my black babies. We all know she adores the BBC.

Jesus Christ that nose.

Rider (male) is superior

Why does saber enjoy black cock anyway?

Gentlemen, I like Saber.

Gentlemen, I like Saber.

Gentlemen, I love Saber.

I like the original Saber. I like Saber Alter. I like aggressive Saber Lily. I like Saber Lion. I like Saber Nero.

I like her when she fights. I like her when she eats. I like her when she speaks. I like her when she complains . I like her when she sleeps.

Serious Saber. Shy Saber. Warrior Saber. Angry Saber. Hungry Saber. Corrupted Saber. Gao Saber. Happy Saber. Girly Saber. Male Saber.

I love every aspect of Saber that takes place on this earth.

Be respectful toward the king. Without her, we'd never have met Astolfo. Save your Astolfoposting for the appropriate threads.

A 100% mutual threesome with the King and Astolfo may well be the most ideal sexual experience out there, if you ask me.

what does arthur have to do with astolfo?

Pretty sure there are.

What about fat Caesar Saber?

BEHOLD THE PINNACLE OF BRITISH WEPON ENGINEERING!

Can someone fucking scan all this shit?

Shut up and go back to cleaning Luvia's floors, Rin.

Would you a prince (princess)?

Better Arturia

Is Mordred standing on a box?

Hes not feminine enough. I want griffith with a girly ass and legs begging guts to pound him.

No, she is standing on Agravain.

I'd get behind Saber if you know what I mean.

Saber's only role is the family pet. Arturia may have been something more, but as Saber, she has shed her humanity and come closer to Taiga's plane of existence.

Give him a thumbs up and teach him one of my skills, so he can add to his 2000 skills.

Then fight along side him on the side of justice.

I'd the father and son at the same time

Its cause shes too busy enjoying BBCs. When she was king there were no brothas around to give her what she needs. In the modern age? Its black cock galore. And without the pressures of being king she could just lose herself in the pleasure with no worry of guilt or shame. No worry of repercussions. And no brotha would deny a petite, palish blonde like her. It was inevitable.

You couldnt fit any more ebin maymays in a single post if you tried, memester

Sorry user. Shed rather spend hours sliding on a black cock than be an important character. She cant deny a brotha and the feeling is mutual.

shouldn't you be partying on Sup Forums

This is some impotent shitposting, bro. You are trying far too hard.

What would a brotha be doing in a place like Sup Forums?

Im not impotent. The dicks saber is used to may be impotent but not mine. Those dicks are a thing of the past for her. Im the opposite. Big, black and virile.

When you say this, it just makes you whiter

youtube.com/watch?v=Arl37Q8j60U

So the new game is... this thing. Disappointing.

Also, Extra anime when?

>shit got deleted

Please just take the hint and fuck back off to Sup Forums or Sup Forums you impotent memer

woah, what is this Saber Venus?
looks magnificent, a fitting display for my emperor.