Be honest here Sup Forums, how would you actually be like if you had a cute 2D imouto...

Be honest here Sup Forums, how would you actually be like if you had a cute 2D imouto? Would you have a proper and pure sibling relationship, or would you lust after the imouto pussy?

>*if you had a cute 3D imouto
If she´s real and from my family, she would be a fucked up cunt for sure. I probably would fap to her if she grew up to be hot, but because everyone in our family is slightly nutty, I´d never try something serious.
Maybe some awkward cuddling/ear nibbling/etc if we bonded well during our childhood.

That doesn't really work.

Nice cancer screencap.

You mean if I had a 3D Imouto, if I could do it all over again I would probably reign her in better so she didn't turn rotten. The Imouto route is just too hard in real life for me. Turning you back on the world sounds rough.

If it was kirino I'd lock her in the basement and keep her as a rape pet

>hating irl anime protags

then she would never love you

By definition, 3d people can't have 2d imoutos. They'd be 3d imoutuos, and 3d imoutos are good for one thing and one thing only. They are there to remind you what disgusting creatures 3d females are without your dick getting in the way of clear thinking.

3d women can be pretty cute tho

Uhhh, is there more to this? I'd just like to know for reasons.

Sure, I´ll dump.

But seriously, wincest is cool and sexy and all, but she´d probably be borderline or something, and I´d rather not hit that.

>believing that it's is real

Ah come on, they´re not all that bad. Yeah, they mostly suck and stink and have an attitude and also cooties, buuuuuuttttt some can be really, like, reeeeeaaaaallllllly cute.

i am being serious,if you actually take the time to know them you're going to be very much surprised of how cute they can be

That's precisely the problem. The cuteness of some 3d women might confuse your dick into liking them. With an imouto, your dick won't get in the way. You will see all the nasty and disgusting habits and experience all the pointless temper tantrums she has. With an imouto, you will be forewarned what living with a woman will mean.

He doesn't even get with his sister, so there really is no point. That and it is archived like some Sup Forums retard did it.

Stop forcing your shit on Sup Forums. You've been spamming it a lot lately. Just go back to whatever board you came from.

Fuck you, to me it´s real. You gotta admit, it´s quite the emotional ride and well written, too.

Kirino would be leagues worse than my own sister so fucking no.
I can't even be attracted to my childhood friend, how anyone could be into their sibling is beyond me.

Yes, but has a point. Your brain on sex is a dumb brain, that´s evolution. So: Don´t think with your dick when it´s about 3D-women, you might fall in some traps there. Or meet one of them.

Anyways, what do you guys think about pic related?

Once Kyousuke chipped away at all the tsun then he got a deredere imouto that wants his dick.

I caught him on one of the adv threads not long after, and asked him about the family gathering. didn't screen cap, but copy and pasted

So our families got together Sunday night which was the night we came back from Tokyo. They were just sitting at our apartment with Hana-nee and neither of us had any clue they were coming this early since we expected Monday. So naturally we were shocked when my little sister (her name is Kokono but we just call her Koko-chan) greeted me at the door.

Kanon-chan is an only child so her father pretty much didn't allow her to date at all which is why she spent so much time around me and my sister. He's a pretty scary guy since he has these large eyebrows that make him look angry all the time. Anyways, everyone greeted both of us.

Me and Kanon-chan walked in holding hands and she had her arm wrapped around my waist and was cuddling her cheek on top of my head so that was already a dead give away. Kanon-chan's father asked us in this kind of joking/scary way what happened while they were gone and left us alone. We had no choice so I went forward and said that me and Kanon-chan were dating now and kind of apologized for not telling them. Both of our mothers just said how cute it was that we were dating and how they always joked about it when we were kids. Her dad said he's happy it was at least me who was dating Kanon-chan and said that me, him, and my dad were going to need to talk to just me alone over some drinks and just gave me this half-hearted pat on the back

Koko-chan was hugging Kanon-chan and said that now Kanon-chan can become her real sister

1/2

We went out to dinner that night and it was mostly our moms just reminiscing about stuff. I made the mistake of letting loose to both of our dads that me and Kanon-chan stayed at a hotel together. Both of them didn't react but her dad just kind of nodded and didn't say much. My dad looked like he was trying not to laugh. I guess it's natural since they were friends since they were kids too

Anyways, it was fun/awkward. I'm not looking forward to drinking with both of our dads though

greatest love story ever told

We'd have a proper and pure sibling relationship that involves lots and lots of passionate lovemaking.

How can something be more pure than the love between siblings; siblings making love. I'd rather stay a virgin forever than have my member envolped by a woman's who isn't my blood-related imouto.

>blood related

For a normal imouto, I'd have a similar relationship as with my younger brother, on good terms, but distant because our personalities and interests are vastly different.

My ideal imouto would actually be an onee-san (or at least act like one) and you could be damn sure wincest would be involved.

>tomboy onee-chan
>tomboy childhood friend
>tomboy imouto

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

ALSO, GET ON IT JAPAN

My imouto makes me late for everything because of her obsession with makeup and Doctor Who. It's awful.

that's oedipus complex bro

Explain further, Sigmund-kun.

people who are attracted to onee-sans usually have an oedipus complex but they're to afraid to admit so they project it into big sisters which usually have a mother figure

I-if you want, I could show you

I already do.

I've got an incest fetish, but it's one of those things that actually sucks in a full length anime. Most imoutos are cock blocking cunts, and that's not any fun to watch.

I just realized I didn't screen cap or copy down Ziploc-kun's DisneySea story with Kanon (which happened before the family get-together)

they fugged

can you recommend any incest manga?

That's bullshit
That's like saying liking girls with short hair makes you gay even though the other 99% of a person is what's really important about their sexual attractiveness.

Sadly no, I've never read an incest manga I didn't hate and I'm too discouraged to sit through anymore series. The best incest stories are usually hentai doujins, because lets face it, the reason you want incest is because you want them to fuck.

There are some great Kirino doujins on sadpanda.

I already lust after my 3D imouto's pussy so we'd probably f*uck like rabbits if I had a 2D one

yes

check out unbalance x3 it's pretty good one where they do fuck
but it is pretty mature as in they face some real problems

it depends on what you like about an onee san