Wassup holmes I am going to join the JOO ES military for dose sweet benefeets

>wassup holmes I am going to join the JOO ES military for dose sweet benefeets
>WTF some shady shit eez happening with da naby seals
>why are we in Africa btw
>Meester navy seal lieutenant Mcwhit*oid, what is this shady shit going on?
>AYYYY no estrangles me por favor, I want to be a loyal Israeli war orc just like you
>*dies

lmaoing at minorities who join the U.S military for "patriotism." Really any goy who joins is sad. But non-white goys are especially sad.

his name was Logan Melgar btw

OP continues the faggotry unabated!

Que pasa esse
Penche gringos no te gusta

why so butthurt?

So if the Chinese start to invade, you won't cry about no one defending you?

>I'll just use muh pistol to take out all one billion Chinese!

He was a faggot anyways

>So if the Chinese start to invade
they already started, you see how much property they're buying? they're going to come here and have as many legal babies as they want and you can't fucking stop them they own property here

I'm talking about a military invasion but you knew that and decided to avoid the question cause you realize you are a retard

I get it. Yet at the same time you are such a pussy that you couldn't make it past reception. I imagine you trying to make it through SFAS and it's hilarious. How tough are you OP? Do you know all of those little thoughts hiding in your head when you are starved and sleep deprived and have 60lb ruck on your back and are told that you have to hump it 20 miles?
Could you handle that? Can you handle hardship? I'm talking real hardship, not your mom undercooking your tendies.

Chances are you're a pathetic shadow of what a man is supposed to be. What I'm saying is that you should either keep your fucking mouth shut and live out your pathetic existence as a collective leech on anything resembling order and perseverance or kill yourself.

I'm serious. You're a fucking faggot. I hope in your darkest moment that you choose to kill yourself.

OP will just teleport to where ever he needs to go

definition of slave morality.
>good goy, idolize service, but never question whom you are serving

They have already invaded idiot, they’re buying up all the property taking all the learning positions in our higher education. They’re already invading and cucks like you open your arms for them. Kys

.t mongrel nazi LARPer

Fighting aged foreigners in your land is a military invasion waiting to happen fag

>implying countries in the modern era will be destroyed via conventional means

Yea, minority who join the military are the biggest cucks.

>sacrificing yourself for the Jewish agenda
Not even once. Joining the U.S (((military))) is the most bluepilled thing anyone could do.

Yep my 6 years are up in January. Biggest mistake of my life.

Ah National Guard. What MOS?

Infantry. Louisiana. Getting fucked at fort Polk for AT every year with regards.

>Invasion is the same as destruction

Wouldn't expect a leaf to know the difference since you haven't even had an air force since the 60s

I support the military mainly because we must defend our allies Saudi Arabia and Israel, they are god's chosen people

Why would he be a collective leech? You not so good at English esse