VEGAS

ctrl-f no VEGAS
Has Sup Forums moved on from the biggest cover-up of 2017?

FUCK YOU
>two sips dude

not an argument

Nothing to really investigate. Stephen Paddock was most likely a psychopath that could have lost a large sum of money gambling and decided to go out in a blaze of glory. Not everything is a false flag.

OP is a shill.

Vegas is gonna be exposed with Mueller. Vegas was to try and cover up pizzagate and the indictments.

can you explain how Muller is associated with Vegas?
or just a link?

No, wht I'm saying is that Vegas was an attempted coup at Trump. They were planning on blowing up Vegas and ousting Trump blaming it on ISIS to go to war with Iran.

Vegas was thwarted. They wanted to STOP Mueller's investigation because they know he's on Trump's team.

Muelelr has been invesitgating everything from JFK till now. That's why everyone is so scared. The rothschilds are even losing it.

It's pathetic. They straight up lied to everyone, everyone knows it, but because it's old news nobody gives a fuck.

>Angry because he lost a bunch of money
>Happened to have 30 firearms
>Happened to be across from concert with 20,000 people in attendance
>Happened to have cameras installed in hallway and stair door blocked
Nobody can be as retarded as you are prending to be. Fuck off shill

we know what happened. all that we can do is wait for it to come out, hopefully along with all the other recent events.
also, keep in mind the official investigation won't wrap up for another few months at least. there won't be an official story to debunk until then, but when it comes out I'm sure we will be able to poke all types of holes in it.
that said, the recent arrests in SA make it seem like it could happen relatively soon, but those legal proceedings will take months as well, if not a year+

Oh sure. Like the fucking Rothschilds don't have Mueller by his previously removed foreskin.

QRD for people who missed it:
>trump meeting Crown Prince MBS in vegas
>stephen paddock is arms dealer for FBI in sting ops
>selling guns to "terrorists" (possible (((isis))) )
>unbeknownst to Paddock, terrorists plan to immediately use the guns to assassinate MBS, probably trump as well,
>dirty bomb was likely present but also averted by Academi
>Terrorists kill paddock for cover story/or because they find out he's a spook
>shoot up concert for diversion for assassination or because they realized they were fucked and wanted to aloha snackbar on the way out

Hello shill. It's funny that you would even try to argue that because the Rothschilds have been publicly kvetching for a week now.

how so? I'm not shilling just curious for info

It's right here you double nigger.

>OUR nation

>OUR nations

No false flag will ever be exposed unless it was on foreign soil.

Fuck off nigger, every week there's some faggot shooting up people in America and you rural and suburban retards spam the board with your dumbass conspiracies NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY

An out-of-shape 64 y/o successful real estate investor with no history of violence suddenly turns into Rambo shooting 500 people in under 10 minutes. Yup make perfect sense.

kys

Who gives a shit, a bunch of mutts got put down, basically happens every day.

>Bumping for the past, present, and future.

English is so fucking retarded, there is no way to know if it's a typo or not.

lol Trump's a fag

>RAKED.COM

so no country music industry- hard drug- deep state connections yet?

are we even trying anymore?

Queer

land of the free home of the gay

Pol likes things it cant figure out. It figured out comp'd boi.

>being this hopeful and naive

I wish it were true, but I highly doubt anything resembling that magic scenario is going to happen.

Go suck some feminine dicks and leave the real men to this matter

Saudi royal cover up. They own the hotel. No question they're the real killers.

whatever you say muttskie

Why in an unsolved mass murder hasn't the FBI released any video or photo evidence of "Stephen Paddock" from inside the hotel? Any why aren't any journalists demanding it?

Because our track record of dismantling false footage is a little too scary for them

>stupid milky licker
God, I missed Ghost.

I'm a huge fan of MS paint propaganda but this is pretty fucking bad.

Spend some time in Australia to work on those picture bantz.

sure thing memeflag

How exactly would destroying Vegas have facilitated Trump's ouster?

You don't remember the setup where the metal detector Jew met with Trump like 2 days before it happened in the White House?