Children born in January 2000 are almost graduating highschool now

children born in January 2000 are almost graduating highschool now

if they are slightly better than the millennial's there may be hope,
that's setting the bar low but that's all we can ask for

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>City people all voted for Hillary.
Like Detroit?

there's no hope are you stupid? they're a bunch of autism children who grew up as the world was ending.Their entire lives the West has been in fucking afghanistan

Imagine how fucked up the children being born around 2010 will be, graduating high school in 2027

Oh great, so we go from me being unable to fuck them to them not willing to fuck me. Yippee.

What really gets my goat is that everyone complains about millennials but Generation X is fucking insane they grew up during punk rock and the ultra hedononistic 1980s when everyone thought Regan and Breshnev were going to nuke the planet, and they're now gaining positions of power. no wonder it feels like the world is ending

and of course millenials are the reddit generation so when they get into power everything will become even more gay, assuming the gen Xers dont nuke the world

what I'm getting at here is that its all down hill. I think we're really really fucked

Generation A won't save us either

1998 Gen Z here, this guy is right. We may not be as insane as the millennials, but I've encountered maybe at most a dozen people within my age bracket who actually grasp higher level subjects such as politics, economics, technology, etc. Even though they know society is screwed to hell, they're 20 steps away from the JQ.

I don't know why people slobber over us so much as a "le based" generation.

Literally every blurb in that graphic is complete bullshit

REEEEEEEE

I agree. they're autism narcissists who grew up on rubbish culture made by ironic neckbeards on reddit. They're entire lives have been defined by staring at smartphone screens. Think about how much propaganda they've been exposed to. Their teachers are literally genderqueers and Generation Y retards. This is bad news bro

They will never have a life pre internet.

Utter nonsensical market speak in that graphic

It's difficult for me to comprehend how terrible this planet is going to be over the next dozen years or so.

I CAN STICK MY DINGDONG IN THEM THEN!

social media whores raised on fucking YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

honestly as far as social media goes i have accounts for just about everything but the only ones i use most are snapchat, ifunny and occasionally very rarely tumblr where i just reblog weeb are and cartoons
I guess technically im a gen z but i always considered myself a post nineties kid in that my childhood was part of the last generations to not have technology growing up i played outside as a kid and only ever had a ps2 and gameboy

wow nice post you should off yourself for having an social media faggot

Fuck, I graduated in May of 2000.

and they're legal to nail

>Muh population centre!
>tfw republic
sounds fair to me, user

The future is very homosexual