pbs.twimg.com/media/DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOthEqVUEAArfwS.jpg
twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/930947969012158464
youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/930976729124007936

Roy has this in the bag.

Screencap this.

Pretty sure 'bring it on' is just one sentence tho.

Oh it been brought.

rinos BTFO

>

Bring It On

Why didn’t my black clap emojis show up?
-Posted from my iPhone

The D.A. is the initials of Devin Adams, Judge Roy Moore's assistant at the time. The assistant would initial after he STAMPED THE JUDGE'S NAME ON A DOCUMENT.

It's not even his real signature.
It was a stamp!

This truly is the best timeline ever.

lol holy shit, fuck turtle man

savage

Oh it’s already been brunged

what did he mean by that?

mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/930945041299853313

They literally doctored it in the second link

CNN has some brass balls

AWOO YEE HAAA
Sic 'em, Judge Moore!

It means he knows who is behind this campaign against him. McCornhole is mad because his boy Lucifer Strange lost and is trying to derail Judge Moore.

Damn. I hope this guy is actually innocent because he owns assuming he's not a disgusting pedophile that should be put to death.

I love Roy Moore. This guy is fucking great. Don't forget that this is the populists versus the establishment cucks and manlet Ben Shapiro and Ivanka "Kikess" Trump both sided with the Swamp.

>Roy grabs Mitch by the back of the neck, and forcefully presses him towards his crotch

good luck Moore, hopefully you replace the turtle cuck

NEVER BACK DOWN. Based Roy

Damn they did. I haven't really been following this Moore scandal can anyone give me the latest news? I seen his lawyer say the yearbook signature was false?

LET'S FUCKING GO, LADS

WE LOVE ROY

You're not reading it correctly

GET 'EM JUDGE

the second photo is a xerox copy. picked up from the courthouse by a reporter.

Will probably be announced tomorrow and the whole "fake signature" story will go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

More like "Bitch McConnel"

not sure

those girls are older than he prefers

What's the deal with Roy Moore besides the allegations. What does he support? Is he just a GOP cuck or what?

Nah he's a hard line Trump esque guy which is why I suspect that this smear campaign has been concocted

I don't like Ivanka at all. Dumb cunt should be pushed to the side. She'll be easily corrupted and will be how (((they))) seek to manipulate Trump.

Wow, he’s doing it! Fuck yeah!

I think he has the race whether the allegations are true or not. People in Alabama vote republican.

He's a batshit crazy muh fundamentalist Christianity guy but the GOPe hate him and he'll work with Trump and that's good enough for me

Moore is the first of many. ~Drain the Swamp~

The shills will vanish as the forged signaure story spreads.

Liberals will still choose to believe all the other claims are true when Moore wins though.

Mitch would like that but I don't think Judge Moore swings that way. Besides, his boy, Luther, would be VERY hurt.

(Mitch does look faggy. What was HIS wife thinkin?)

Everyone who retweets or promos this is a patriot

Everyone who shit replies on it is a commie traitor

Easy litmus test tweet

Will be? Trump bombed Syria because she went crying to him about Oh the little ba-bies. Like she gives a damn about any babies that aren't (((babies))). She supports Planned Parenthood.

>Bitch McConnell
BTFO

>Ivanka

You're mistaken. Any time Ivanka comes out, seemingly for the left, it's a PSYOP directed by Trump.

>If Trump comes out and condemns Moore the media will jump on it immediately (people won't vote for Moore), and if the allegations are false, Trump just threw his own man under the bus.
>On the other hand if the allegation is true, he can say "My wife came out and defended the victims". At the same time he's appeasing people like Ben Shapiro who think he should condemn Moore immediately.

Trump successfully playing both sides.

>GOP cuck

r u dumb ore pretending two bee dumb?
He is The Anti-establishment

Saw Hannity read Moore's letter on the air this evening.

The letter was goddamn solid AF.

Why on Earth did he not have something like that to read as a statement after this shit came out?

The very worst thing he's done since these allegations surfaced was the original interview on Hannity and apparently the press conference today.

If he just responded with that fucking statement it would be strong pushback.

>it ain't me plays in the background

Capped user.

See you on election night.

Is it happening?

>Why on Earth did he not have something like that to read as a statement after this shit came out?
I'd have been more concerned if he did. Judge Moore acted exactly the way a good, decent, Christian man acts when they get falsely accused by people in their own community - shocked and confused
They hate REAL PEOPLE

We'll see if Alabamans agree.

This race is about as national as they get now. Can the news cycle really sustain this much energy on it for the next three fucking weeks?

Surely something is going to come along by this weekend that will change everything again.

He's telling you to read it with a full stop after each word for emphasis.

Dont you know that assistants are with their boss 24/7 and must initial all documents signed?

Checkmate drumpftard

Look at his eyes, such dark, dark brown.. must have some black ancestry

Random survey for Roy I found on twitter.

twitter.com/sharpgoDawgs/status/930959586382811136

Feel free to help as you see fit.

Fundies are the only Christians who aren't complete pussies anymore.

the left can't meme

Another one from a Shapiro wannabe
twitter.com/hrkbenowen/status/930977178765971456

National in the NY and CA fags are shitting their opinions all over the internet.

Local in that my retarded meth addled homeboys in Alabama always vote Republican.

Mostly a spectacle.

Team Moore all the way. They tried doing this exact same thing to Trump and the GOP cowered just as they're doing now. Filthy cowards, all of them.

Roy is still bottom tier in Melee

The same people who paid for a fake dossier, the DNC and RINOs like John McCain, and used it as justification for an illegal wiretap. Now they are trying to sleaze Roy Moore with fake signatures and paid liars. What do you say? Will you allow this treason to stand unquestioned? Will you allow them to destroy your heritage? Your destiny?

Should be a LOTR pic.

Otherwise agreed

Do they really think youre that stupid?

DELET THIS NAOW!

Ive been banned from twitter :)

Anyway, If Moore was a pedophile, he would have been openly embraced by Congress

Would have been funnier if they kept the original tweet just put a cartoon baby right after the tweet finishes.

top comment

looks fake to me
different pens used
different style of 77 in the different parts
DA wasnt for district attorney it was his assistants initials
whoever faked this fucked up just like the losers who fakes obamas birth certificate
i hope moore wins big

>his assistant was there to initial the yearbook

Yeah really..is that not the sad truth

Voted on both. Get on this Sup Forumsacks

As a Kentuckian I am so deeply sorry about Mitch.

I don't know why the fuck we keep electing that son of a bitch.

>the smug liberals making fun of handwriting experts then unironically calling for a lie detector test in the same sentence
Just kill me.

God, I love this man.

I was concerned about the allegations, but he made some pretty good arguments against the allegations today, so I'm much more comfortable voting for him.

I thought THOUGHT for a second before Trump took office....what with the general high of victory, then Trump giving his wife the cushy job.....that maybe Mitch might take his cuck cage off now that there wasnt any real obstacles to passing legislation. Little did i know that this is a man SO cucked that even when given free reign essentially he will obstruct HIMSELF! Loser!

ROY is /ourguy/aint nothing wrong with Christian fundamentalism
it only built the western world and your quality of life
its so oppressive you just have to follow rules that will make you a better person, sacrifices.

What did they do to doctor it? Are you just talking about the coloring?

It means someone is getting totally served.

Trump bombed Syria?
you are basic af nigga
an almost empty airfield for optics
then he went on to liberate Syria from isis
man go look in the mirror and slap yourself

Its on

Seems to not have been doctored but went something like this
>CNN posted high res pro photos of yearbook in person 2 days ago
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H.jpg
>CNN tonight posted low res camera phone photos of a xeroxed piece of paper after Moores lawyer alleges the yearbook inscription is not authentic
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOthEqVUEAArfwS.jpg
So it just makes you wonder why. They certainly have much better quality pictures of the inscription than the one they used tonight, as shown in the first photo that they used

because they are in rush mode and panicked since the storm is upon them

Do it, and make sure all your friends and family do too!

Even if the 14 year old one is true (which there isn't any evidence of), that's still not pedophilia by any stretch which is specifically an attraction to prepubescents.

Your rulers are not happy with the voter's choices.
They are talking about ways to invalidate or void the election.
Most of the opposition is coming from both ruling parties in Washington.
Your rulers are not happy.
This should concern you.

True.

TWEET IT TO TRUMP

they are the concerned ones
we have the power
if that were not true then they wouldn't have to lie to change elections
be gone post modernist before I set you on fire fuckboi

Can someone please shop this with Roy Moore's face on the white girl and Mitch McConnel's face on the negress?

Moore specifically named the 14 yo accuser (along with the yearbook forger, obviously) in his public statement tonight, pic and tweet related
twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/930947969012158464

>Christian fundamental built the western world.

Read a god damn book

do you know what common law is?
do you know what natural law is?
do you know how they apply to this country and the western world?
ffucking dumbfuck LOL
our code of law is literally based off Christian fundamental values derived from natural law or gods law.

/ourguy/

officially /our/ fucking /guy/

IF MOORE LOSSES IT'S OVER, BLUE WAVE NARRATIVE TILL 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s

didn't trump pull his support? seemed very premature after he had to deal with his own BS allegations