Rhodes/pol/ - When will they stop the madman edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yhohq2sLvwY
*****BREAKING*****

twitter.com/CICArsa/status/930865195068641283

>Raytheon Hawker 800 XP left Pretoria. No Reg. No Callsign. Destination Harare.

>Mugabe's wife Grace has fled the country to Namibia:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/grace-mugabe-zimbabwe-flee-leave-military-coup-namibia-army-take-over-a8055936.html

Run-down:

>army general threatened military takeover
>tanks drove into Harare during the early morning hours of Wednesday
>explosions and gunfire heard in Harare
>government accused general of treason
>Soldiers have taken over national Harare
>Mugabe under house arrest held up in his house
>Many ministers arrested and taken away
>Mugabe's wife has fled the country
>SOUTH AFRICA dispatches reconnaissance aircraft

FOLLOW THE NEWS STREAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA

youtu.be/TuctyJCMyw8 (warning this channel is full of ANC propaganda)

********ROY BENNET IS DISINFO*****

*******ROY BENNET IS IN SOUTH AFRICA*******

*****GEO POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS*****

>South Africa might have to intervene due to being part of SADC.

enca.com/africa/watch-sa-will-intervene-in-event-of-zim-coup

We might have the opprtunity to watch kaffers fighting eachother with Rhodesian and SADF equipment in 4K.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe_National_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_Defence_Force

PICTURES OF DETAINED MINISTER'S BULLET-RIDDEN HOME:

timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-pictures-show-detained-zim-finance-ministers-bullet-riddled-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
youtube.com/watch?v=HLbEF3D9SbA
youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
youtu.be/a9ERuemwh0k
youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
youtube.com/watch?v=CUPux9X6ZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=9NHv4ylOMJc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_g8E_yt8g
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU
zimbabwe-today.com/rhodesians-must-come-back-rebuild-zimbabwe-war-vets-say/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-11-16-analysis-emmerson-mnangagwa-the-man-behind-zimbabwes-coup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for restoration of the Rhodesian Security Forces.

Which will hopefully include a navy this time.

And some based marine commandoes.

>SOUTH AFRICA dispatches reconnaissance aircraft

what kind?

The mightiest fleet the Zambezi has ever seen!

Maybe even a proper parachute regiment this time around.

Add this to op next time for thread theme
youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
This is a spiritual experience made by a polack, best playlist/video montage I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLbEF3D9SbA

A much more complete compilation (although still missing a few Rhodesian songs)

it's not about the songs entirely it's about the order and the way the video plays out it's worth a full watch, i cried watching it

Lads, show me your realistic white african superstate

This was easy, didn't even need to paint it

And all the classics.

Real take on it.
R8 no H8

not bad m8 7/10 but too far north for dat malaria

Eh, I tried to grab Katanga as well for them resources, that's why I extended so far north. Also, Ideally, we'd have the Rwandans as allies, and feed the northern parts to them

northern parts=north of the empire, not our northern painted provinces

Relevant

Maybe get some new horses.

Maybe some new tanks.

*sigh*

We can dream.

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

NEVER FORGET RHODESIA

NEVER FORGET IAN SMITH

Knock it off, dude

nice pic I saved from the last thread, pretty good to send to normies and all

Fucking make me, faggot.

Fucking make me, faggot.

wait so is this whites rebelling?

Not really, just niggers nigging around.
It is related to some government officials being pro-rhodesia and all, so there's that

thats a let down ;(

fuck niggers

also theres not really much chance of former Rhodesians returning, they're fine in Australia and Zambia atm.

Zambia used to be Northern Rhodesia.

Mugabe is rightful leader of Zimbabwe.
There is no coup.
Reports of military presence in Harare are greatly exaggerated.

Damn, checked

>TFW you will never develop a country, fight against the entire fucking world to keep it, and then live to see it collapse in your life time after they take it from you

I know, I know...

well yeah but when fowk refer to Rhodesian they 9 times outta 10 refer to White Zimbabweans.

That pic is rural America except they're not fat.

youtu.be/a9ERuemwh0k

Cheer up user, at least we'll get to see the collapse of the United States and maybe another bloodbath in Europe in our lifetimes.

Well, it's just white farmers.
Maybe now with your 52% face it's harder to realize this, but there's literally nothing wrong with being white and owning a farm

Found some gold

One can hope.

What happened to the Rhodesians?

Did they died?

which subreddit is this? I may or may not want to rhodiepost in there

we call it rhodesia now

need a dentist.
will fight.

>rhodesians
>dying

lmao
For real, most fled to either europe (UK and the netherlands afaik), Zambia or Australia. Some might have gone to other nations like some South American shit and what not, but who knows.

What makes you think that they won't just draft white men and send them as cannon fodder?

Who is King Cornelius the third?
He is the true king of Africa. He is the living descendant of the oldest people in Africa called the Khoisan. Being the literally living king of hundreds of thousands of people on the cap, he decides, "hey, maybe i should initiate my birth right and state my own country."
Enter "Good Hope."

>24 September 2017, history was made as the King Cornelius III, the King of the Original people’s of South Africa, being the Khoi San Nation, stepped forward to end the suffering and free the people of South Africa, from the oppressive African National Congress (ANC) government.

>this declaration it was established that the gross violations of human rights by the African National Congress government against the people of South Africa, justified the immediate withdrawing from the Republic of South Africa, by excercising the rights that exist under International Law, African Union and United Nations laws.

>www.stopsouthafricangenocide.org

Oh, and he also added the end of white genocide in south America as one of the founding principles in his constitution. Help the kang, get the word out.

So he iz kangz an shieet?

shills will shut this down.
This man is making this claim based on the UN laws ALREADY passed in his country. He has full claim, by both blood and law.

Where's all the great Rhodesian pictures people used to post?

what did the buildings look like?

HE IS KANG

Rhodesia restoration when?

Signing:
youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=CUPux9X6ZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=9NHv4ylOMJc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_g8E_yt8g

love you senpai

How can we help this Kang?

Holy shit, check'em. How do we help this Kang of Kangz?

very very simply.

Meme. Spread the word far and wide, Africa has its king. The problem is (((they))) want to bury him in the noise of information and the solution to this is exposure. We dont need to make up silly things about him, he is honest, let him speak for himself.
The message in a bottle has landed on our shore, will you help?

HOLY FUCK OBON AND SAMUEL SHOWDOWN SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU

SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS A BLUE JOB UP IN THE SKY
I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK IF I COULD FLY

Did the South African government respond to the secession? did anyone follow the guy?
We need the concrete stuff to spread the word

see
watch the entire thing or skip to the middle

dumping

I try to always post one with any post, but I've lost count of what I posted on each thread, sorry

Checked

As an Okie, I've always been fascinated by Rhodesians. Now I know why, they're like non-obese Okies.

I always felt they had a very american spirit to them, tbqh.
Maybe because Rhodesia and the US were the only nations to UDI from the br*tish empire?

Rhodesians never die. They live on in our hearts.

But yes, those who didn't flee to white countries were killed. Turn's out the UN is 100% ok with genocide so long as its whites being genocided.

this needs a huge shill operation IMO

someone should make a general

Agreed. Although it's interests are allied to those of Rhodes/pol/, I feel like we need to have all of Sup Forums on a massive operation. It's not like the shills and sharebluers can't do anything about it, worst case they say he's racist, bringing even more attention to him

>It's not like the shills and sharebluers can't do anything about it
can* do anything about it

no not all died i'm 100% rhodesian blood and have a couple friends who are too. Also there was a much larger genocide of the matabele people in northern zim that the UN was also ok with.

So can this Kang (Khoisan) do something for you guys? Or is that like a very elaborate LARP?

they were also ok with the Tutsi genocide, and a thousand other we don't know of.
It's only a problem when Whites fight, I guess

he would have a lot of pull because of the population he represents.

if SA did really go tits up then i would imagine the western cape would be where a lot of whites would flee. joburg is finished. too many bantu niggers in the north east.

Why not get someone like Bill Clinton to be president for like 4 years, and then smoothly democratically transition after that?

zimbabwe-today.com/rhodesians-must-come-back-rebuild-zimbabwe-war-vets-say/

Do you guys think that the people doing the coup, were the ones from 2 weeks ago asking for the rhodesians to come back and rebuild the country?

> It is related to some government officials being pro-rhodesia and all, so there's that

Source?

search for the pronunciation the military did monday, they specifically said they were rooting out the people who defended "colonial zimbabwe"(which is just some stupid ZANU way of saying Rhodesia), and we did have some recent politicians in there talking about how they should welcome Rhodesians back.

Also, the next in line of succession was Mughabe's wife, whose support base was mostly made of young men who have not fought on the bush wars (differently from the people doing the coup, who are mostly army veterans who did fight Rhodesia), and therefore they don't hate Rhodesians as much

I'm pretty sure that's not the case user. They were rooting out the old guard with "revolutionary" (or maybe it was "liberty fighting") backgrounds I.e those who fought with ZANU-PF against Rhodesia. Mugabes former second in command was the foremost example given but there have been many more he's been "purging" for sometime now. The military is in command now and they explicitly stated they did this to prevent Grace Mugabe from taking control amongst other "constitutional violations".

At the best: sky is the limit. Welcome rhodies back and try to see if they can save their sinking ship after a 40 year joyride

At worst: shit just stays the same because you can't get worse than Mugabe.

Tbqh it just seems like they're devolving to their tribal warfare roots senpai :( same ol' same ol' I guess.

I think it can only go up for them, fuck sakes Mugabe really anally castrated the place for a long fucking time. If you read general public on #zimbabwe on twitter, the people sound fucking fatigued, man.

Mugabe really fucking tore that place a new one, holy shit.

That's the whole point, the wife was the one who would allow a more pro-rhodesian route, but the military stepped in and seem to have the whole situation under control already (which would mean forcing Bobby to step down and, with that, taking down Grace and a possible rhodie-friendly future)

I wouldn't trust that sheboon for a fucking second, she seems mentally unstable.

It's hard to get a good well-rounded opinion/perspective on the public there though, especially online since they're so fucking poor.

Speaking of fatigued, how're you holding up boerbro? Things seem a bit of a toss up for y'all over there. On one hand you've got the DA with the VFF+, but on the other you have the kaffers with the EFF and ANC. Not sure how things are looking in the long term for y'all.

Some article from Daily Maverick:

Analysis: Emmerson Mnangagwa – the man behind Zimbabwe’s ‘coup’

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-11-16-analysis-emmerson-mnangagwa-the-man-behind-zimbabwes-coup/

The wife of the guy who fucked up everything practically beyond repair?!? Being pro rhodie?!? She's just a gold digging cleopatra niggress m8. Mugabe practically turned the country into a shitty monarchy with friends and annoying extra levels.

Things aren't that bad, could be infinitely worse, not even close to the situation Zim has been going through. We are lucky having contesting parties in our little democracy, it at least keeps the general administration in a semi-conscious state.

All eyes on December ANC conference, where the next king nig going to be discussed, huge factionalism in the ANC currently, camps divided between Zumas sheboon and Ramaphosa..

Let the ANC eat itself though, less communist floppies is never a bad thing.

this isn't a pro-rhodie thing. It's just hating Rhodesia less.

done, fresh bread

What was the point in shills claiming Roy Bennett was going to be sworn in as president? I can't find any reasons. What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

saved

how is the quality of this image so poor when it must have been made very recently

Probably have been reposted around in different social medias, each time being compressed more and more