Can someone red pill me on the Jewish connection with this fucking thing? It's absurd...

Can someone red pill me on the Jewish connection with this fucking thing? It's absurd. They don't even try to be subtle anymore. I will quote literal dialogue from "Chapter 8: The Mind Flayer"

If you have access to the show, go to 26:31 of it to see following scene. This is THE ULTIMATE BAD GUY IN THE SERIES - THE BIG BAD MASTER BOSS

Kid: "The mind Flayer"
Cop guy: "The hell is that?"
Kid: "It's a monster from another dimension. It's so ancient that it doesn't even know its true home."
Kid: "Okay it enslaves races of other dimensions by taking over their brains using its highly developed psionic powers."
Cop: "Omg none of this is real. This is a kids game."
Kid: "No, it's a manual. And it's not for kids. And it's the best metaphor, analogy."
Girl: "What does it want?"
Kid: "To conquer us basically."

(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))
Kid: "It believes it's the master race."
Other kid: "Like the Germans??"
(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

((((Kid: "The nazis?"
Other kid: "Yeah yeah, the nazis."
Kid: "If the nazis were from a different dimension. Totally."
Kid: "It views other races, like us, inferior to itself.
Other kid: "It wants to spread and take over different dimensions."
Other kid: "We are talking about destruction of our world as we know it.")))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
youtu.be/RUk4Vje_mCQ
youtu.be/T-34jZCNtfI
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5063633/amp/Stranger-Things-star-hits-forced-kiss-claims.html
youtu.be/HT0gS92zTK0
youtu.be/PRFAbi7_SrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the first season was so much better desu im not watching this trash anymore

"You’d think it’s the end of the world but I guess it’s a big deal....... neither of those kisses were written in the script so we kind of dropped that on them the day of and caused a major panic. But they did it,' he said."

(((!!!!!!)))

Let me second this my nig. Stranger things 2 sucked cock!

>Can someone red pill me on the Jewish connection with this fucking thing?

Look closely.

Btw the owner of Netflix is Jew and one of the Trump's advisors.

They depict the redhead's older step brother as a (((racist white supremecist))), and his father has a very strong authoritarian parenting style - hits him. Commands him to go find his sister that he told him to watch.

This brother is always watching her hang around the black boy and warns her fiercely to stay away from him.

The kids literally go to this Jewish guy's place. He's an investigator and shown as supremely intelligent once the kids feed him some information about the case. He reads the main characters like a book in terms of knowing the relationship style of the kids. He directs a plan on what to do and is very trustworthy.

Wtf on the wall

If only Hitler had thought to use his psionic powers to conquer Europe.

>it enslaves races of other dimensions by taking over their brains

Why does this sound like how Jews take over the world by controlling the zeitgeist using media.

This is fucking projection from the jews.

"I can always tell a lie, young goyim!"

The whole season is just packed with Jewish propoganda and if you are redpilled you will see it so easily. This has been done FOR DECADES in media to our country. And this is what eases the uneasiness about mass immigration into the country. It acclimates you, gets you emotionally involved with the characters. You wouldn't want to be a racist to your new foreign neighbors.

This is how it's done.

yeah that entire episode was fucking weird and almost felt like a parody of jewish psychologists. It was a terribly written and directed ep and also could easily have actually been a subtle comedy about terrible B-movie conspiracy theory/psychoanalysis scenes. But I know it actually wasn't this intelligent, it was just a bizarre waste of an episode that added next to nothing to the overall story of the season and was cringeworthy to boot.

disclaimer I dont pay for netflix, so I feel ok watching this stuff knowing that Im not supporting their livelihood. Btw I have contacts who work for netflix, and they are worried right now, because they've had to cancel both House of Cards, as well as a feature length movie about Gore Vidal with Kevin Spacey. It was mostly finished too, so they spent a fuck ton of money on something they'll get no return on.

Dude I really was thinking that too. It's projecting like MAD! The big bad guy is literally using a parasite strategy which is exactly what Jewish influencers have employeed.

You're literally not wrong at all. They are are a more perfect analogy and the irony blows over the entire brainwashed audience. Now of course if you're not a son or daughter of this nation, you would want to side with the Jews anyway. It is only those of Anglo/Germanic blood to viciously attack - and they do.

There was another scene where a shock torturer (an actor of visible Anglo/Germanic/Northern European heritage) government employee was hurting the mutant children (the poor castaways and rejects fighting the system). He was at the mercy of the mutant girl and he said he was "just following orders" (((aka what BAD NAZIS claim!))) and he is told that doesn't absolve him. It's always drawing parallels and using specific imagery to subtly influence.

>Mind flayer
The Illithid fear the Githyanki

Wow that's interesting to think about. Did I miss a wave of people calling this out before? Are there memes about this? Shouldn't it be made known what is (((going on))) here?

PS I'm not saying I will do nothing. I will do my part but is there any existing stuff? I know some called them out on the bigger brother white supremacist style guy.

For a few years I haven't been able to see a single movie without raging or laughing and thinking I'm the protagonist of that movie They Live. I fucking hate seeing how mind controlled the world is and how deceitful and rotten the ones who do it really are.

It's based on real life dude

Start reading about remote viewing and UFOs

Wow, you're right.
he gith were once slaves to the illithids, a race of powerful telepaths who mentally enslaved sentient humanoids to work as the backbone of their vast worlds-spanning empire. It is believed these slaves were originally humans transformed through selective breeding. Eventually, these slaves developed mental resistance to their masters' mind control and, under the guidance of their leader Gith, revolted, causing the downfall of the illithid empire.[6]

Yeah. Anyone who played Galdurs Gate II surely remember the based Gith helping out in the Illithid caves, when your crew was imprisoned. They meditated to hold off the flayers mind fuckery so you could clobber their asses.

*Baldurs Gate ofc.

don't forget about the poo girl that "creates illusions" and how she made a monarch butterfly come out of her hand and in the same episode there was a neon sign of the jewish "fortune teller" sigil.

Basically, what I took from it was that when kids get abused and molested they get super powers, white men trying to get pussy are lame, jews are the ultimate hero family and multicultural bond (the youngest kid that is a "spy" is the most ridiculous looking kike I have seen in ages), classic BMWF schtick, little girl being groomed to be a faggot by anarchists, etc... and fuck racists.

Man, normies really watch some gay shit.

There's one NPC in Planescape Torment as well if I recall correctly. Bad ass dude.

user, the US has over 100 million Nazi's.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

You missed the part where the black kids gets the red head. Is there anything whiter than a ginger?

Just in time for the century anniversary of the 1918 civil war they started.

"OY VEY DON'T USE DISCOURSE AND USE LOGICAL ARGUMENTS THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG GOYIM!"

nope. ((they)) always go all the way.

>numales idolize this show because the world is so fucking horrible nowadays that the only good memories they have are from decades ago but America was also a communist shithole back then so they were controlled for their entire childhood and adolescence meaning they never had any of the experiences kids are supposed to have so they use this show as a pathetic stand in all while the jew creators rub their hands and put more makeup on the one kid to make him look less and less white

We need nuclear war as soon as possible.

We didn't miss it. But yeah this is an (((obvious))) play too. The fact that they tricked them last moment and peer pressured the little kids into it for interracial influence. These things are so easy to have plausible deniability for but when overarching themes occur and the enemy is literally called just like the Germans... you know..

Fucking disgusting taking advantage of little kids.

"well you were so freaked out (about the kiss) i thought well i uave to make her do it now"
"so its my fault"
"thats why im saying its your fault"
youtu.be/RUk4Vje_mCQ

Forcing a minor to kiss another minor against their will.
((( Hmmmmmm)))
Where are the feminists rushing to protect this innocent sweetheart. Shame she's got celtic genes and not hebrew ones or else shed have mattered.

By the way this is a real propoganda image of a German soldier from 1942. They don't try to hide their agenda, only to reinforce it because it is already well-embedded.

The whole show is based on the Montauk Project. They are telling us what they did to kids there.
See Max Spiers: youtu.be/T-34jZCNtfI

Woah, a normie show said that the nazis were evil and that they thought they were the master race. This is so unexpected.

dunno and don't care. tv/movies are for young people who lack life experience.

OP, stop reading into children's dialogue in a fantasy show. It's just embarrassing.

More important question in all caps: IS THIS SEASON WORTH RENEWING NETFLIX FOR?

They're already on damage control about it. Who knows how they settled the matter but they acted quickly to settle it and the little actress has made a statement to soften the controversy.

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5063633/amp/Stranger-Things-star-hits-forced-kiss-claims.html

It's soft disclosure. (((They've))) been doing it for years. Either as a game or perhaps some twisted sense of guilt about keeping the public in the dark. X-Files may be best example - half of actual Illuminati plan is laid out in between random monster-of-the-week episodes and shit about Scully's alien baby.

Every time this subversion is pushed it will always be called out. This is one of (((their))) main 3 prongs of influence for destruction and dissolution of northern european blood. If you want to sidetrack the matter feel free to try but there are those of us who will never stop naming the Jew when it's so fucking obvious.

I openly encourage all skeptics to read Culture for Critique. Until then you are probably too uninformed with no platform to engage in arguments regarding the whole historical and ongoing matter which is leading to unprecedented demographic change in almost all white nations.

X-Files is so interesting knowing that it is revealing real things. Being purple-pilled you see some of the weird people and things in the world, but write them off as oddities and curiosities, but after spirit cooking and learning more. Holy fuck, there's something to it that's very real.

they could have done worse

honestly tho, this is prolly what most kids would have said during that time period.

1 hr

when does he get to the fucking point?

I didn't see anything wrong with this scene. They all seem like average gullible folks who landed in a peculiar situation. Of course the simple folk will believe the Germans were inherently evil, but also for only an era LOL. You also have to remember that these are the same writers that forced a girl to have an uncomfortable, and forced kiss. They happen to also be Jewish. Color me surprised the world is just QUACKIN crazy haha.

Do you have any other pictures ?

One meme faggot.

This is how they do it. They rope you in with an exciting and well done first season and then when it's time for season two and you have a huge base//following - you shoe horn in all the ((propaganda)) that you can. It might not work on us or anyone that is politically active, but apolitical normies subconsciously pick up the subtle messages. This insulates the kike and anyone working for them.

>but this is just like stranger things/harrypotter/starwars
Kill me

Not only that, but the character who's ark was the most rewarding, that conspiracy guy, had obvious Semitic features. Also the same guy who told the teens to fuck in his place.

Yeah just wait until you see that new American Horror Story season. 100% insidious, hamfisted propaganda.

who wouldve known

the director is a huge anti-drumpfer, and there is a black kid kissing a white girl (the actress did not want to kiss him)

I am as 1488 as the next guy, but I think you're reading a bit much into this

The kike who plays him is the guy who got Sam Hyde fired.

He is supposed to play some le kooky quirky conspiracy theorist in the show. It's funny because the kikes who wrote it fucking hate conspiratards, but they make him out to be noble and 'good'.

This programming is Intentional. Red is the rarest, they want to eliminate our rare gingers with blackening.

le 52%

He's the guy who died in Germany (or was it Poland?) and his gf said he has black liquid coming out his mouth. Authorities said nothing. He has like the 3 hr video where he talks about being a Montauk Mk ultra kid and he names other kids suspected to be mk ultra victims who he thinks he met there. It is not a short watch.

First of me hearing it to. All I knew previously was the meme about the half breed kid. Not surprising (((they))) found a scene to sneak in some Nazi bashing 70+ years later of the bad boogeymen and the 6 gorillion.

Holy shit that's a good point. Build a loyal fanbase that is emotionally invested - salt and pepper in propoganda later in the series.

Look at Star Wars. Look at Marvel movies. etc. Fucking nuts what (((Disney))) has become.

It looks like the deformed baby from eraserhead.

>(((Prescod-Weinstein)))

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Another example of projecting is them saying the bad boss just like the Germans wants to use an army of brain-attacked zombies to fight on his side. See the irony?

They are literally raising people of european blood to feel ashamed and fight for their (((ideologies))) on (((their))) behalf. A big portion of the "PUNCH A NAZI" "WATCH OUT NAZI" crowd are viewed to them as useful goyim.

Sounds more like they are describing archons, reptilians etc. They are the interdimensional, psyionic force trying to take over this dimension. There are even veiled references to this in other parts of the show, like when a similar conversation with dialogue about this interdimensional evil happening and the scene cuts after the camera moving past a poster with a reptilian alien on it.

Here's the interview:
youtu.be/HT0gS92zTK0
youtu.be/PRFAbi7_SrE

Rogers and Hammerstein in the 90s really led to stuff like this, watching Brandi in Cinderella as a kid and people just knew something was off about it

A lot of media is soft disclosure by the good people. Not all media is cabal controlled. Stuff also slips through, like Stanley Kubrick's films. With the X-Files new season, the new world order plan is laid out in dialogue by Mulder.

The other interpretation is that this is a cabal controlled show and by putting a lot of their real plans and agenda in the show, they are trying to get people to associate that information with fiction, or conspiracy nut job types.

Either it's a very clever, positive soft disclosure show, or very insidious and subversive. Personally, I think it's positive soft disclosure.

You may not like it, but that guy is what peak male performance looks like.

well no shit the show is kiked. They literally control everything in society at this point. Only solution is to gas them all for real this time

Kek I wonder if this kid knows he is a le 52% meme yet

He is just an alpha trying to look out for his step sister, I don't see the problem with this character.

Yup. You can't help but laugh - it's like a parody joke of exactly what hollyjews strive to do in the influence spectrum of things. And then reality sets in that it's real, and it's been working amazing for them all along. Plausible deniability and minority empowerment (why how convenient to empower minorities to make whites strangers in their own nations so (((they))) can feel safer - no it cant be that, jews just generally want to help out because they're known for being such benevolent beings!).

The whole thing is just so fucked. So fucked. I just can't believe it's gotten this far.

Also all of the above is labeled as extremely anti-semitic. If anyone of prominence mentioned this they would be instantly attacked.

what's the 52% meme

>mfw we used to sit as a family and watch Xfiles together in the 90s

Both Kubrick and Carter are god tier auteurs

>Gore Vidal with Kevin Spacey
That's fitting since Vidal was also likely a pedo.

Holy shit! He is the kike who got Sam Hyde fired?

Don't watch season 2. It's a huge disappointment.

I think he's going to end up being the show's anti-hero.

Naw they will do worse things to him, maybe I spend too much time here but I literally never read his "don't hang out with that kid" as an offensive statement. He just needs to get some milf pussy and sort himself out a bit.

Yeah, I read an article about that in which some involved in that situation were thinking that maybe Aquino had something to do with it, Max was touching on some really dark matter.

George Soros owns millions in Netflix stock

god dammit the first season was so cozy wtf happened

>TFW Planescape was bogpilled.

Gingers are nasty and mixed

Game of Thrones turned into strong powerful independent feminist woman propaganda too

Dude fuck that show

In the 80's I highly doubt those kids would hangout with a niglet. It would be four white kids doing their thing. Oh yeah, the nig and the redhead would have never happened unless this show was about white trash.

Should I just pretend it ended in season 1? I’m fine with the ending I got.

The very moment they
1. Ran out of sufficient book material, and
2. Took a nosedive in quality.

HRRRMMMMMM

>mfw it's literally always been like this since before the war even started
>mfw the only difference is that people are just now starting to call it out

I can literally hear the kvetching in the distance.