Dragon Ball Super

>Gohan fans continue to be outraged at how he lives happily with his beautiful wife and child, in a big house, pursuing his dream job.

Fuck Gohanfags, but Cuckgito fags are worse.

>Bulma will never give you a nursing handjob

>but goku's kamehameha being just as strong as Vegeta and trunks father son galick gun, makes that also unclear on how strong they are compared to eachother.

Beam struggles rarely mean shit. They're just meant to look cool.
If you're going to pretend they mean jack, then Goku, or even Vegeta and Trunks combined are more powerful than Blamasu fused with Potara – they're not.
They're fan-servicey scenes that abide the rule of cool and basically nothing else.

Although it was fun having the anime lead the way in storytelling I am glad the manga will be ahead in the future.
This will definitely help Toei get back on track.

>Although it was fun having the anime lead the way in storytelling
Yeah seeing Toei ruin Goku was fun.

And he's still going to feel guilty about being too absorbed in his idyllic world to notice Trunks' agitation, which will make him want to train again and enter Zen Ou's tournament so he can be ready the next time someone needs him. You know it's going to happen.

Not the content but I mean having the weekly suspense of the manga but in animated form with voice acting etc.
This is also their chance to tone down the flanderization of Goku since he's fine in the manga.

>wife's son
Fixed for you, Gohan.

Hahahahaha you're so funny and clever continually reposting that screenshot. Do you sit and giggle so hard every time you post it that you have to re-enter the captcha because you fuck it up from laughing at your own incredible wit? God, it must be great being as hilarious as you.

Get fucked you piece of shit.

Is that guy the nigger that kept saying that Gogeta's pants were "baller"?

Do you actually like Gogeta or are you just falseflagging to give people an excuse to shit on him?
Going into every thread calling vegito Cuckgito is fucking retarded and is not helping your case at all.

Give up, it won't happen. These people are too spineless to follow up on their bets, and honestly? It's the internet, you shouldn't expect 'em to.

SALTY.

>Everyone shitting on Goku because he doesn't care about his family
>Everyone shitting on Gohan because he cares about his family

Breaking news, this fanbase is cancer

Grow a thick skin then.

>Goku because he doesn't care about his family
Are you retarded?

>captcha

>the origin of the word cuck comes from raising someone else kid
Is Piccolo a bonafide cuck?

Eat a fucking dick you retarded Cuckgitofags. You mad your shit fusion is gonna get nerfed and BTFO by a gay green Kai? Faggots.

Not exactly because he didn't have a relationship with Chichi

Nah he didn't raise anyone elses kid, he only babysits Pan every now and then.

Leave piccolo out of this nonsense.

Except Goku's.

He somewhat raised Gohan is what user is talking about.

Nope, he didn't raise Gohan or Goten.

Not if we are using the original meaning.

The only person to raise Gohan was Chichi. Piccolo trained him and loves him, but it isn't the same. He's not a cuck. He's a "demon" with a heart. Piccolo is great.

Guys, Vegito's weakness is not in the potara...his weakness is probably his family/friends. Yajirobe, Bulma and Trunks (while he's not powerless he doesn't compare to Fusion Zamasu) are all there, Zamasu just needs to take one hostage and Vegito will not be able to fight back...part of the reason he let Buu live was so that he could go inside his body and retrieve them so this will do something.

>The only person to raise Gohan was Chichi and Goku
ftfy

If Piccolo didn't raise Gohan then why people call him a better father than Goku?

people*

Stupid meme

He was hardly there, bro. Don't be that guy. He may have had good intentions, but he spent about half of Gohan's life dead or fighting.

Original meaning is the name of a bird. Piccolo is not a bird

1. He's only half-immortal and it's killing the Black half of his body
2. Time Ring gets rekt and he's melting because hakai
3. Vegito is stomping his shit too hard
4. Trunks is a gay as fuck Mary Sue

Good call bud. Don't forget Shin is there too. If anything happens to Shin... goodbye Beerus and Whis... goodbye god adventures.

I'm not one of those faggots, user

People call Piccolo a better father than Goku because Piccolo can put his needs and desires to the side in favor of seeing that Gohan is okay.

Goku is a slave to his nature, so he's not necessarily the best dad, though he does have great interactions when he's actually there.

Better nerfed than non-existent

Preview clearly shows his Timering is intact. The preview spoiler is talking about the Halo Ring not the finger ring.

>He was hardly there, bro.
Nice headcaon bruh

>being this protective over someone who was hardly there

Gohan's still relevant?

But shit, he already had his time back when he was a kid/teen, let the other ones have some fun for a change. Gohan's overrated as fuck either way, never saw the big deal in him.

What about Goten, that's the one I wish had some more battle time. But he looks like he's already written to be mom's little school boy 2.0 and not going beyond that.

>This gogetafag with his ass burning since last episode

Thank you, DBSuper

>synonyms of raising
>bring up, rear, nurture, look after, care for, provide for, mother, parent, tend, cherish; hand-rear;
educate, train
>look after, care for, educate, train
Are you sure he didn't raise him?

>Piccolo can put his needs and desires to the side in favor of seeing that Gohan is okay.

See? Memes

The word came from the peculiar action of the bird.

I know I was just trying to meme

That was before Goku died. He was there during that time, obviously. Gohan's a good-natured person and always has been.

Being dead and gone for 8 out of 22 years is still pretty bad. But like I said, he has great interactions with his son when he's actually there.

I'm not saying he's a shit dad, just that he may not necessarily be the best.

R E M I N D E R
>Gogeta
>Gogetafags need to Go-get-a tissue after Daddy Vegito cucked them

Like potara because that's why Vegito is better

>look after, care for
See kidnapping=/=raising

>yfw you're a Trunksfag
>yfw everyone assblasted because your favourite character is ""Mary Sue""

>M-muh self-insert fusion that almost killed the universe

I'm not sorry anymore. I still hate you fags for acting like Cuckgito is the best fucking thing ever.

>Saving your son's life twice is pretty bad

You skipped a few synonyms, son.

>Nice headcaon bruh
This has turned into a buzz-phrase that retards bleat when they have no argument.

Are you a retard, user?

>First time hes ever interacted with Gohan
>Thinks he needs Gohan trained up in order to save earth
>still slightly "evil"

nice evidence, Piccolo becomes more "fatherly" and less dickish as the series progressed.

>everyone

One or two shitposters
As someone else who likes Trunks, though, he has been sue-ish as fuck this arc, and it's not a good thing

girl

Piccolo has changed a lot since then. Spending time with Gohan was part of Piccolo's development. He softened up considerably, to where we could get a scene like this: 1/2

I'd rather have Gogeta than a shitty fusion who can't even take down a faggoty green elf, you fucking queer.

>hurr I'll post a picture of my shit self-insert looking smug and being worthless as usual
>that'll show him

kidnapping=/=raising

>no argument

>Piccolo becomes more "fatherly
No he didn't.

Picucklo, I like it.

2/2

>being this mad over fiction

>I'd rather have Gogeta than a shitty fusion who can't even take down a faggoty green elf, you fucking queer.

I'd rather be canon

>raising = educate, train, cherish

These two pages are really good in particular because they showed how much good spending a year together did for Goku and Gohan. It also shows how much Piccolo has matured. He genuinely feels and cares for Gohan. He loves that kid. That's progression for all three characters.

Old Kai is still safe in the past even if Supreme Kai dies

To be fair, I don't care about Super, I'm just enjoying the ride

If Trunks becomes Zeno's master or something, I don't care, fanservice is good

kidnapping=/=raising

>no argument

Where's yours, retarded Gokufag? Something other than "nice headcanon" "no argument" "being this retarded" etc.

>1. He's only half-immortal and it's killing the Black half of his body

Fuck off.

It figures, since your favorite character is a useless cuck and all.

>no argument

God damn it the Cell Saga is so good.

But you can kidnap somebody and raise him. They are not contradictory.

kek

>Cuckolo
>raised another man's child
>Gokuck
>let another man raise his child
>got penetrated by that same man at the same time as his brother
>Cuckgeta
>got cucked out of the title of strongest saiyan despite being the fucking prince
>Cuckhan
>explanation not needed
>Cuckunks
>got cucked out of his entire fucking timeline
>Kukrillin
>got cucked out of height
>Tienshincuck
>got cucked by a psychic dwarf
>Yamcuck
>got cucked by cuckgeta
>Gogecuck
>got cucked out of being canoc
>cuckgito
>got cucked by blamasu
>Cuckmasu
>got cucked by ningen
>Goku BLACKED
>cucked himself into a ningen's body

>cuckball

So...you can't read, you're retarded, or you're trolling.

Regardless of which it is, you should fuck off and never return.

Come now, user. We can coexist. Don't listen to those guys.

No. Just shut the fuck up. Trunks will NOT end up with Mai. Trunks deserves Pan. This is the perfect chance for the Goku and Vegeta bloodline to finally merge. Gohan stepped aside because he knew that Pan had more passion for fighting than he did so he let her take the spotlight. Mai is a shitty gag character that nobody likes and her fans should kill themselves. Trunks deserves somebody who is just as good as fighting as she is in bed. Mai is seriously shit.

Another possibility:

Remember when Mai used that charged shot against Black? It hit one of his earrings so hard it knocked him. Maybe it damaged Black's earring and because of it his fusion with Zamasu was glitched?
They did say Mai would play a key role, maybe that's it.

>let another man raise his child
That's the opposite of cuck, buddy.

>his
His mother's. Gohan never had any agency; he always did what his parents wanted him to do.

>and he has stupid hair
Hahahaha

>This is cut off, but it sounds like Bulma, Mai, and the refugees will play some unexpected role.

FUCKING REFUGEES AND BULMA AND MAI, ALL FUCKING MARY SUES

>Refugees being useful again

I'm tired of this shitty dragon ball super

fucking dropped

Vegito is always in his base form and is always offering to assist Gogeta rather than working with him or receiving the assistance. No respect, damn it.

Why don't you fuck off? He does.

I don't know what I think of that theory, but I like it better than faggot Trunks Stu somehow being able to accomplish what fucking Vegito can't.

It does feel like they wouldn't have put an emphasis on that scene if it wasn't important, but maybe it was just an excuse for more Trunks wanking.

I hate it too. What happen to the old Dragon Ball that only needed one character to carry all the hard work?

>no argument

They are, especially if you do pic related.
Are you trying to say Vegeta raised Trunks in the Cell saga because of the RoTaS?