CBTS #368 THE ABYSS CABAL EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend →
Text of Q: [Cleaning up, please stand by]
Advise for your first step into this →
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf

PREV. CBTS →
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=AD911JLET8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Forty-Thousand-And-Up
youtube.com/watch?v=L-AQHLFOk0Y
steemit.com/q/@pepehukekbar/celestial-pill-2-5-omgwtfbbq
youtube.com/watch?v=rKux8xPe2yw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-spell-cast_us_58af3de7e4b0780bac27692a
youtube.com/watch?v=brM6vXpHMKc
middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-senior-figures-tortured-and-beaten-saudi-purge-1489501498
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148019575
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148020278
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148021501
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stage one is denial.

Pro trump polosi wonder what changed her mind? lol

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →

Keen +++ ++ + → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS →

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP → CONFIRMATION →
Various Perspectives → → → →
M-Intel user →
Vegas Connections →
Big picture →
1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline →
Search analytics Theory
→ → → →

THEORISTS: (Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

SHILL BOT GTFO

pro trump polosi
wonder why she had a change of heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=AD911JLET8U

Dear Lord
Protect us and our sanctuary from the shills and the bots,
keep us safe from trolls and shitposters
Amen

IF YOU CAN ANSWER L's QUESTIONS
JUST PRAY user

SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Stop spamming these threads on my board please. Go somewhere else like /bant/ or /x/ maybe they'll appreciate you making a thousand threads a minute.

WE ARE THE #RESISTANCE
AGAINST THE CABAL OF THE ABYSS
GOD IS ON OUR SIDE
LIGHT WILL TRIUMPH

kek

Do any of you fags give a fuck to think about the "insiders" post, predicting the false flag shooting the DAY before it happens?? Someone else posted about it on here and none of you had anything legit to say about it. Even look into it and say "nah that's bullshit" instead of absolutely ignoring it.

I think you're a fucking Schizo and you need to stay on reddit where you belong.

did it have the +++?

GTFO SHILL BOT
HOW MUCH DOES GEORGE OSORS PAY U

Let me, please prayfor our President Donald J. Trump, his allies, and all patriots fighting back the evil that is the deep state.

Hey Gust

We will triumph against the abyss cabal, friend.

Do you want to play a game?

The study behind the five stages of grief specifically related to those facing their own deaths through terminal illness. It has since been misapplied repeatedly to cover everything.

I was wondering about this too. IMO false flags are a key part of this whole thing

Hi Q, can you tell us about the strange tweet from Trump last night regarding Texas and the FBI, and why the MSM is not even mocking it as they normally would??

Not enough to feed me or my family.
What the fuck is this thread even about? This thread appeared out of fucking no where with the same image and the same shit spammed every single day.
It doesn't even look like you're doing anything it just looks like a bunch of reddit larpers fucking around conspiring about random bullshit.

I liked DJT's statement on his asia trip. Anybody would like to add their insight. I think it sent a very strong message.
Trump loves america

We can't react to everything all of the time. This is a fast thread things will get missed. Didn't mean the message itself wasn't important.

What the hell is this thread about?

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."
I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is a valid way to make sense of the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.
Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

Acceptance is the goal regardless.

It's frustrating but remember moves and counter-moves.

Yaap. Have a read through this. Original post from insider and the responses..

Their minions are mocking it online. You are right though, the MSM has strabgely ignored it

Money without power = worthless/useless

I guess it's because this has been brought up multiple times and fags have even responded with "we're here to help, show me what you're looking at" and essentially made a mockery of it.

kek

???
What is that helicopter peppering the area with?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

funnt coming from a shill

You homos still at it? In case you didn't notice the RINOs have torpedoed Moore who is now highly unlikely to win. That is all that has happened since trump got back. Sure the Saudi purge was probably a good thing. Sure, he probably made some good trade deals in Asia and shored up our alliances. But none of so called "Q's" predictions have come true. None of them. No reason you can't speculate on what might be going on behind the scenes, but stop pretending Q is anything but a LARP. Use the scientific method. You make predictions based on hypotheses. When those predictions don't play out or are proved false, you revise the hypothesis. That's not shilling, that's science.

Continuing to pretend Q is real is just distracting us from researching and analyzing the real events of the day. It is just faith based fantasizing. Get a fucking grip.

Q will save us, We need to have faith in him.
+++

landmines

Fellow user- with all due respect. Barry is most definitely NOT our friend. Barry is going ahead of POTUS on behalf of the powerbrokers, trying to get the other world leaders to go their way and not Trump's. Remember Trump's tweet about Barry lacking chemistry with Xi? You're welcome.

Just came across the article in Breitbart. Sorry, yes Breitbart. I found the choice of words very interesting and I think you will all agree on that.

"As Bannon put it, Trump “comes to his conclusions by the Socratic method.” The opinions he seeks are not just those of the Washington insiders. “What he does is a continual questioning of a wide range of people. He’ll ask the experts, but he will get opinions from his friends, from various business colleagues, people he respects.” He’s also not bound by conventional thinking. “He’ll ask off-the-wall questions about things,” just to probe all the angles and find an original approach. “He doesn’t just absorb information by…getting 200- page briefing papers.” Bannon argues that contrary to what Trump’s critics think, his manner of gathering information and coming to a conclusion is “very learned and very deep, and par- ticularly learned in the understanding of human nature and of how the world works, which to me, is everything.”
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/

I love the idea of each person focusing on one topic but this is Sup Forums...as for 40k feet I think I figured it out. And I don't think that misspelling was an accident.

The Song Of Deborah And Barak
7 "The peasantry ceased, they ceased in Israel, Until I, Deborah, arose, Until I arose, a mother in Israel. 8 "New gods were chosen; Then war was in the gates. Not a shield or a spear was seen Among forty thousand in Israel. 9 "My heart goes out to the commanders of Israel, The volunteers among the people; Bless the LORD!

40,000 - RING A BELL? LOOK AT THE URL
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Forty-Thousand-And-Up

Joshua 4:13
Verse Concepts
about 40,000 equipped for war, crossed for battle before the LORD to the desert plains of Jericho.

1 Chronicles 12:36
Of Asher there were 40,000 who went out in the army to draw up in battle formation.

2 Samuel 10:18
But the Arameans fled before Israel, and David killed 700 charioteers of the Arameans and 40,000 horsemen and struck down Shobach the commander of their army, and he died there.

1 Chronicles 19:18
The Arameans fled before Israel, and David killed of the Arameans 7,000 charioteers and 40,000 foot soldiers, and put to death Shophach the commander of the army.

1 Kings 4:26
Solomon had 40,000 stalls of horses for his chariots, and 12,000 horsemen.

FEET MEANS PEOPLE

Lessons for today from the lives of Deborah and Barak include the following: 1) God often calls people to step out in faith to attempt the unexpected, 2) God often uses unlikely people and sources to accomplish His plans, 3) God sometimes requires great risk and effort on our behalf as part of His divine plan. In the case of Deborah and Barak, they risked their lives in war, while Jael took in a runaway fugitive and risked her life to end his and help free Israel from oppression. Ultimately, this account reveals that God is in control of the nations and changes their leaders according to His desires.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-AQHLFOk0Y
"Froggin' Bullfish"

Shut out from this ancient truth.
We are blind inside.
Migrant souls from a distant world?
There's an absence of knowledge.

Reaching out for the pulse of our own.
Now the time has come to awaken the prophecy.
Buried underneath the veil of illusion.
Given a life of freedom, only to neglect what we should feel.
Tortured by negative consciousness.

Feeling our disorder hit the froggin' wall.
Escape some way...
Awake!
Hallucinating desire.

Chase the obscene.
Travel these wonders far beyond.
Burn down the walls that bind you to this cage, or be detained.

For once, a glimpse at freedom would feel divine.
A break from this feeble old mind.
My fucking mind!

Negative scenes are just the projection of our own dark fear.
Playing the victim is not what will bring us back to salvation.
Back to reality.

What is it they all seek?
Be it the wealth of the throne?
Live your life as a drone!
Reaching out for the pulse of our own.

So high... above what they all seen to know.
Subliminal signs; a message that's unrefined.
Soaring above what they all seem to know.
Someday replay the purgatory life you lead.

Taste the obscene,
Travel these wonders far beyond.
Burn down the walls that bind you to this cage, or be detained.

Please never enter IC faggot.

This is some new information I have to share with you, listen closely it's very important.

The current deepstate government (fuck off racists that think its the jews1!!) is planning a widespread mind control sweep of the nation. In order to combat this, only the most REDPILLED reddit members will have access to the information to fight this mind control, but you need to listen very carefully to me.
Inside of your sphincter is a blood vessel that connects to your brain, the shadow government is currently trying to send niggerwaves to your sphincter to turn you into a liberal. If you line the inside of your asshole with tinfoil, you can easily negate the effects.
Goodluck and Dog bless ++++

High energy bump against the makeup app shills

Thanks for the tip. I assume IC stands for intelligence community. Way to use an acronym to pretend to be some sort of insider, instead of just another masterbatory, basement dwelling wage cuck that has deluded himself into thinking he is saving the world.

Yes he does. I thought it was a great speech. And since being here and researching and learning, it seem to have a deeper meaning than what I have felt before.

I'm keeping this to a minimum so I don't get the mods pissy at me:

From what I'm seeing, the Ryugyong in North Korea IS the nuclear (emp) threat. It's not a hotel, it's a massive antenna/transmitter. It was finished by a telecom company... There's something off about that entire location.

You need to check out:
lord.ai
It reads like it's directed at us.

Do you like Rick and Morty?
unity.ai exists

ta.ai takes you Olivia... an assistant ai, paradox.ai
(((wtf.)))

Also, I've found FRANK!!!
frank.ai

here's there rest of the list I'm still updating.
steemit.com/q/@pepehukekbar/celestial-pill-2-5-omgwtfbbq

Pic unrelated but overall applicable to Q.

Youve been warned about Frankposting!

this is a split thread
this user has been baking
AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF
REPORT TO

Someone start posting gore

What is frank posting?

THIS IS A SPLIT THREAD
GO HERE

GO HERE

GO HERE

Creative. But he was keeping it much more simple. It's full/complete pic (meaning historically up to today, all the mind blowing info that would put people in hospitals) vs closeup view of the criminal network "map", closer in time to now. You cannot "fly that high" with normies. You cannot tell normies that 9/11 was a govt sanctioned event and the Titanic was sunk for reasons other than an iceberg, without people losing their minds. We cannot rip the veil off, we have to allow their eyes to adjust to the light.

Seriously... what is frank-posting?

I literally found a social media ai named Frank.

It's really a thing...

LARP THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=rKux8xPe2yw
Let us PRAY for those affected by
"Mk Ultra"

Innocent babe, shall we corrupt at such a young age
Conjure a laugh, conjure the tears amongst love
Glass brain, it will project all of the spectrum
Heart still, but his infant hands are shaking now

Start leaking all the thoughts on your mind
What's yours, is ours for the taking
Take this bruise as a sign that we own you now and forevermore

Spiral down
Disconnecting sight from sound
Control one

Innocent babe, shall we corrupt at such a young age
Conjure a laugh, conjure the tears amongst love

The poison now is your responsibility
You can finger-paint with blood on your hands
That we own you now and forevermore
That we own you now and forevermore

All crap tonite

Look at the first letter of each line... FALSEFLAG!

Remember remember he 4th of November..

Posted on 4th of November.

Shootings occured 5th of November..

Not a Q post, but clearly the insight came true?

This is what I've been asking you guys to look into. When people have been asking "what solid proof have you got of happening" or "what has ACTUALLY happened". Well this is one of them isn't it???

>-AUSEAFALSEFLAG
>-a use a false flag
what's the rest of that post look like

Why are we allowing them to do this?
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-spell-cast_us_58af3de7e4b0780bac27692a

FBI IS GOING TO CAUSE A FALSE FLAG

might deserve its own thread
ty

There is another similar one of these from a week or two before vegas I think. Someone has to have it.

Police at Tony Podesta house

youtube.com/watch?v=brM6vXpHMKc

Senior Saudi figures tortured in purge

middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-senior-figures-tortured-and-beaten-saudi-purge-1489501498

Bump

Birds are singing :^)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036

Bans the CIA from performing assassinations, even indirectly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036

>This included banning any Central Intelligence Agency electronic surveillance in the U.S. and leaving the Federal Bureau of Investigation as the only intelligence community member allowed to conduct physical searches within the U.S.

>NSA leaks some of it's mid tier toys.
>They bank on CIA looking at shitty patches and finding exploits.
>Now the CIA is likely using those new exploits for electronic surveillance.
>Try their hand and NSA controlled servers.
>Wizards and Warlocks are undefeatable.
>Detect 0day with IDS looking for this exact thing.
>Wizards and Warlocks may or may not use this opportunity to drop their own payload.

But wait, there's more.

>One of the main restrictions was that no intelligence operation would be undertaken against a U.S. citizen "unless the President has authorized the type of activity involved and the Attorney General has both approved the particular activity and determined that there is probable cause to believe that the United States person is an agent of a foreign power."

So are Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder dirty? Did they directly authorize CIA surveillance of United States citizens?
If there is proof of this, were the targets Americans?
If there is proof of this, does it mean the government was officially and truly on paper an enemy of it's people?

Was Seth Rich one of these targets?
Did the CIA then use it's MS-13 connections to kill Seth Rich?

Is this direct proof of a CIA coup?

This brings us back to 1977.

Wizards, Warlock, Magician Alliance.

Sorry to taint the thread... Laura Ingram just started askin about Vegas shooting again.. i feel we all need to bring that one back soon enough.. After CBTS is fine.. but we cannot let that one go.. extreme FF fuckup.. unforgivable... good work user's.. carry on.. godspeed.

posting in fake bread

JEWS KILLED JFK

I was just going to ask if the bread got hijacked again!

Anyone want to volunteer to be the new Q?
Someone want to list the qualifications?

Just wanna stop in and tell you lads that the website I use to monitor Skyking has
+
++
and +++
Possible lead

screenshotted. More proof you're a LARP

GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS secured by President Trump…!!!

The President gave a relatively short speech this afternoon to thank and reassure the leaders of the South East Asian countries for their support and trust. More importantly for the major players of China and Russia, perhaps, is that Trump represents an honest broker of US at the world table as introduced by the South Korean Full National Assembly as the "leader of the world." Trump stressed the "soverignty" of nation states, and not the globalist NWO.

>No. Wonderland is a well known analogy for being on a drug trip or comatose. Why would SA house her? No way. Has to be somewhere else if not in the US.

Misunderstanding and making a totally different reference.

SEE HERE:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148019575
ID:v3eCc2tY Sun 05 Nov 2017 00:44:18

We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148020278
ID:v3eCc2tY Sun 05 Nov 2017 00:51:20
Simplified.
Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia.
References:
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148016618/#q148021501
ID:v3eCc2tY Sun 05 Nov 2017 01:03:28
Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic.
Organized and in order.
Critical for understanding and review.
Spider web.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above).
This is staged and deliberate.

my pleasure

I love and pray for our President, Donald J Trump.