Flip Flappers

Is it next Thursday yet?

I want to know more about this dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478821066234.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blue papika

What was the present?

Red ribbon = first year, yellow ribbon = second year, green ribbon = third year?

I hope it's Thursday soon.

The nail polish user, pay attention.

The red nail polish she used to paint her nails at the end.

Nail polish, obasan didnt thought hard on that one.

oh right, sorry, her alzheimers must have brushed off on me

Hope this is lewd enough.

I want to tickle Cocona's cute little boobs!

1st = green
2nd = red
3rd = yellow

The uniform drill Papika is wearing has a green collar though so it might be a highschool that's related to their middle school.

Don't say such things, user. Otherwise I will get worried about you.

Thanks user

Is that coconas grandmother but younger just for the sake of explaining what happen to past?

>How dare you put on nailpolish you little whore!

>Is that coconas grandmother
doubtful
they even have different VAs

This episode was pretty real in dealing with elderly loved ones losing their memories.

How's rori doing these days?
I don't even know if that flockmod room still exists.

HELP I CAN'T STOP CRYING

So bad guy is trying to escape his Nightmare and is looking to claim the dream stones to become a God and Lucid dream in the dream world.

Papika is probably Cocona's dream which is why Cocona doesn't die like the others.

So Yuri will in the end be pure illusion and the dream world will be reborn after Cocona and Papika save his dream

>not "want me to show you my rope?"

Just how experienced is Sayuri?

I can dig it

It's Iroha's memories. Its an old lady that she met. Papika and Cocona were living her momeires. Took me until the end to relize that, I shoiuld have been paying attention.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478821066234.webm

>no "found you!"

Center row across is a little too easy because three of them are "does nothing."

Nice, but really huge.
I really dig the Papika and Cocona being set symmetrically.

Good shit.

Holy shit thanks user
I'm thinking the free space should be "Papika/Cocona" because that's pretty much guaranteed and we must hope it stops flopping

>Cockona

2 ez

>That dream again
>Salt does nothing
>Flopping
>The Klan does nothing
>Twintails irrelevant
Literally bingo every episode.

You can't do a bingo and have all the spaces be free spaces, user.

>no game where you can dress Papika and also paint her cute hand and toe nails
Fucking end me.

But the Klan does stuff by sending Yayaka to kill-steal and just generally be a bitch.

Wew lads
That episode hit me hard

>gif

It's a little too easy. I'd find better stuff for these ones:

>Twintails irrelevant
>Salt/Klan does nothing
>Rude Yayaka (that's just her personality)

I also don't know what would fulfill the "Lesbians" square, since the yuri levels are always about the same.

You should add one for palette swapping since that has happened a few times.

don't blame me that's how it was originally

Yeah this one needs to be in there

>Cute, pretty, and handsome at the same time
>Loyal and protective
>Resourceful and adaptive
>Impeccable taste in interior design
>Cute, fertile puppydong
>Will lick your pussy all night and cook exotic breakfast for you the next morning

Is Papika the perfect pet husbando (female)?

So from what I gather, Pure Illusion can let people travel into the past or memories. P&C either altered the past so Iro kept her promise, or 'rewrote' Iro's memories to be less traumatic by making her think she did. The latter is feel good but kinda fucked up too.

I'm leaning towards Pure Illusion being day dreams/fantasies/nightmares with clear bridges into memories of all kinds. So the matrix, but instead of a computer, they jack into collected human sub-consciousness.

Lolibutt

Get away from my daughter you creep!

Only if you're Cocona.

>reverse search
>giphy-facebook_s[1].gif
Dang someone saved it as a thumbnail and posted it and others saved it and reposted it.

>yfw she gets Alzheimer as well

Thank you, user

What if Granny was Iro's Granny, but she couldn't tell because of the Alzheimer's?

Third option is it just relieves trauma in some nebulous way rather than actually rewriting memories.

What if we were granny but don't remember because of Alzheimer's?

>Papika will never lick peanut butter off of your pussy

It hurts.

>500
>shitty framerate
And your version most likely came out of tumblr.

The use of colors, along with Iro's backstory, made this an excellent episode. Wasn't expecting this whatsoever from the preview but I'm glad this is how it played out. Next week looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

What references/symbolism/etc. were there this episode, if any? I'm sure I must have missed a ton on a first watch.

She's taught all her kouhais about the birds and the birds, and she's a hands-on kind of teacher.

I just took the first image from google.

> Pure Illusion was real all along
What's going on? I'm scared.

I know how that feels.

Not so fast!

General circlejerk thread?

Not seeing it at all. It appears to me that Flip Flap are far more interested in fragments. Salt was just does the seething quiet anger rather than the throw all my toys out of the pram anger.

Fuck wrong version.

Yup, enjoy your stay!

>not picking up on the vacuum cleaner illusion

I really need to check all the other illusions and see what they're linked to.

Arigatou, stitch-san!

And who the fuck is Papikana? Why did she have to escape Flip Flap to find a partner when she was useless without one?

Why did KKK know her full name and recognize her immediately? Is twin tails her KKK equivalent (red hair, blue hair) instead of Yayakkka?

Really nice episode. 5 is still my favourite, but I love that they can do something new every time and have it feel consistent.

After this episode I can safely say this is my AOTY. In fact it's probably going to become one of my favourite shows period.

Haven't been this excited about anime since Kyousougiga.

Probably still a guaranteed win every episode though, guess you could always play blackout bingo with it.

FUCKING KEK

Puppyka!

DELET

Nice.

>papika will never nuzzle you like a puppy

why live

>papika
>handsome

-
G̵̸̡̺̫͓̮̗̠̩̻͇̥̣̭̥̼̰͇̜̾̏ͣͫ̚ͅo̿̇̂̿̃̽̔҉̡̠̫̝̗͈͖͎̻̤̗͘͘͝ͅķ̟͔̼͚͖̜̱̳̦͎͖͔̹̲͖̗̃̈ͫ̿̔̾ͬ͆̆̓̃ͯ̄ͭ́͗͢͜͢ȉ̡̛͛͂̀̆ͮͤͦ͛̌͐̌ͬͦ̒̿́ͯ̚͏̢͕̖̫̻̙͍̣͈͓ͅĝ̞͓̣̙̪͇̲̖͇̺̘͉͍̑ͩ̎̏͛̿̄̈́̋ͬ͋̃̐͛ͤ̇͘͠ȅ͑̊̓̐̿̈ͭ͐̋̚̚҉̷̼̝̱̤͖̳̖͕͔̞͇̠̘͇̺̀͜n̊ͤ͒̄͑͂̓ͧ͋̊̾́҉̴̧̦̳̥͓̭̹͔͖̺̹̮̰̦͓͚̘̳y̢͈̝͈̩̩͆ͦ̀̈ͩ̿̄̀́ơ̳͓̱͉̜̗̹͓͕̹̪͆ͭ̏̎̓̆̏̀ͨ̊̌̈ͯ̽͘͢͞ű̡͓̱͕̭͖̗̟̀͛ͧ̚͟͞͞

I can be your Papika if you want, user.

Saved

Just a step away user

I was waiting for this!

w-would you sniff me first?

when you see it

The animation when she runs down the steps up until she falls down after that was pretty great.

When I saw loli Cocona I was expecting healing, not misery.

DELETE THIS

>Cocona watches CNN on 11/9

Read that as CN and was confused for a while.