Megs, the FLOOR is yours

Mega user stated today that she will no longer be contributing to the dumpster fire that has occurred at CBTS-

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NZ3XEuME/order/asc/

Where did we go wrong?
What do you suggest to get back on track?
What breadcrumbs can you provide?
Any happening time window GUESSES? We will not hold you accountable if dates prove to be incorrect, it is just helpful to know how far things are along.

Fill us in!

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha! I was scrolling through Roy threads and saw this as I scrolled right by thought, “that looked like my shitty tile”.

Meganon is TRACY BEANZ.

care to give me a rundown on the situation?

The threads are cancerous as fuck but then again so is 75% of the shit on nu-pol

Umm, who is that? Why do y’all keep spreading bullshit like this?! Like whoever said I was Huck Sanders?! KellyAnne? It’s dumb...

The best compilation I have seen is on Reddit.

np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

Larper attempting to subvert Sup Forums

How about you retards stop this bullshit? How about you stop using this website to fuel your youtube retardation. Nobody gives a fuck bitch.

What happened?

The original info seemed interesting at first, especially after Saudi Arabia popped off.

Somebody start impersonating Q?

Mega...

Just a couple questions...

I know you usually just said if you agree of disagree with Q posts..

But what do you think our actual role is? Is there going to be. Climax point? or were we just a distraction?

Last question....

Are you Hope Hicks, or can you set me up with her?

Here’s your Mega. Connect the dots.

Nope. You guys are fucking retards. Tell me who Vicotry of the LARP is. He's in on your games too.

The initial threads on the first Q user were interesting. But sadly I realized the threads had been spun and tainted with bullshit on purpose by a group of anons who deemed themselves to be some self-nominated patriots of the thread and they ruined it all. I posted about my discontent earlier and I’m upset for those who were innocently unaware they were contributing to a massive thread that was purposefully turned into a LARP, by those who choose to LARP in a name of “containment”. They’re still doing it, creating those CBTS threads, now trying to be blatantly obvious as to their explanations of why they did what they did. It was a bullshit experiment and it still is. I can’t even understand how anyone is reading the shit these people are posting and blindly swallowing it.

They’re not helping anyone. At this point, they’ve made it too much fucking work to actually confirm what came from Q, what was their concocted bullshit, etc. Half the “answers” to Q references they’ve deemed “confirmed” as “correct” on the spreadsheet are actually wrong so I got pretty tired of watching it all happen.

Too many things are actually happening right now and they’re important yet being missed. I can’t take the blind hive mind. I’m more pissed about the innocent people who came here and had no clue what was going on within the threads. People are really being caused to stress and worry on such an uncalled for and unwarranted degree.

A majority of the actual Q posts are fantastic. It’s a shame these idiots ruined the whole point of it all. I don’t want to be associated with it anymore.

I'm curious too. He posted something about "Race targeted bioweapons" so I know he's probably in bed with Frank.

I wonder who that good brah Todd is?! Like Todd Whiskey or something?! Is he in this thread?! Todd, you here boss?!

No actually it's really funny. Frank is 1 dude who tries very hard to make himself into something. He makes it known that he's Anon5. I actually saw a knowledge bomb know the shills thread 2 or 3 days ago.

These people are much more sophisticated and don't sotp. It's a mixture of AI and shills at various hours. I'm convinced It's pic realted.

Mega?

So what should be the biggest focus right now?

>Where did we go wrong?
>What do you suggest to get back on track?
Take her off of the damned pedestal, user

I hate you redit faggots so fucking much. So glad I'll never meet you in real life.

the biggest focus should be to stop falling for larps from putrid roasties you fucking idiot

But on to the more important issues, is Hope single and available?

Here's more breadcrumbs guys.

Follow the white elk. To the purple owl. To Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter. To the Battle Toads. To my anus. To the veiny variety of taint ticklers.

What do these things have in common? Why are these revelations happening as make app takes the world by storm? Think. And have faith.

This too. People have been saying this for months now.

NO
MORE
BELIEVING
LARPS

this is why i quit working the spread sheets. Everytime I come back to work the spreadsheet the answers and content was overwritten by idiots that can't edit a fucking spreadsheet. THIS Spent over week hunting and adding answers-from pol from utube. Wham-gone. Then if I have a question about a finding I get blown off.
Yes I saved the sheets, but it's retype over and over again. I don't post on the board unless it's business.

I’m not Hope, can’t hook you up.

I don’t know what your role is. I don’t come here to dictate roles, though yes, I do like to encourage things that could help, for those who ask. I think everything y’all have been doing (pre-CBTS) is fine, no?! Isn’t it why people with things to say might wanna come here, in the first place?! Why are y’all so eager to bend yourselves when just doing what you have been doing, is probably what brought people here and compelled them to “help” in the first place?

I think sticking it to the MSM is great. You keep them on their toes. “Citizen” info researching, archiving, sharing and discussing is great too! Keeps the real “investigators”, on their toes and forces them to answer your masses. I think talking about these things you question with your families, friends, neighbors, etc is great! It’s your freedom and right to do so and it shouldn’t be stifled or threatened. Silence is scarier than hard, well educated conversations.

"falling for" or not, I do feel that the constant train of seemingly insider anons has opened eyes to things that might not have been noticed.

Mega user, along with WH user were the biggest eye openers for me in the past 7 months or so.

Fuck that Larpin Cunt

Nip with the bantzu. Give em hell-ru

I feel like the biggest verifiable thing out there right now is the sealed indictments. Any thoughts?

CBTS is just the newest escalation in the Great Shill War. It represents an adaptation by shills to adapt to anonymous culture mores.