Some basic forensic analysis of the Roy Moore yearbook signature

lads

I did some basic forensic analysis of the signature in the yearbook that was attributed to Roy Moore. There was a photo floating around Sup Forums that they later claim was doctored; I believe it was doctored to highlight the differences in color, not to mislead.

>THE VERDICT: A DIFFERENT PEN WAS USED. THE SIGNATURE WAS FORGED.

See below.

Shut it shill. Just remember what's really important here: stop smashing your Jewrig machines.

Color differences via photoshop. The "reddish color" that you see there (in reality a shade of gray) is prevalent throughout most of the note and the entirety of "Roy"... And then all but disappears after "Roy" throughout the rest of the signature and post-script.

UNFILTERED COLOR DISTRIBUTION. A pixel was selected with a specific color (6e6e75) and the program selected any pixels within a small range of that color. The same color distribution applies- what color is highly prevalent prior to "Moore" disappears almost completely after "Roy". The pen is different. The handwriting is different. It's forged.

Excellent work user.

Fucking rape apologist kys

fucking cuck apologist watch your boyfriend get pegged by saeed lmao

I hope Roy Moore rapes your kids, then we'll see how that's for you.

Is this finally going to sink that cunt attorney?

Here's your (You)

hi

The age of consent is 14 in your pedophile terrorist state

thanks pal i appreciate it

God I hope it does

can i get the succ now? mew still isn't putting out yet.

This

Another thing to consider: they might say "WELL THE PEN STARTED TO DIE" to justify the lighter color, but the conclusion we reach is pretty simple when you consider the different handwriting as well (the note was in pure cursive, as was the "Roy", and then the final part of the signature + post-script was written in a mix of cursive and standard type)

>kraut talks about rape on Sup Forums
>refugee bust down the front door
>refugee starts raping krauts girlfriend
>Can't do anything to stop it cuz no gunz
>calls police
>Cops show up and are all niggers
>force kraut to watch refugee fuck his gf in order to check his white privilege
>refugee finishes planting his hiv seed and walks out
>police give you a warning for not watching the rape in the first place and leave
>goes back on Sup Forums
>"I hope roy moore rape your kids."
gtfo kraut

Bump

Bampu

Here's the rundown:

1. Bitch gets a little yearbook note from a classmate name Ray (Ray Brooks). He writes a shitty poem wherein "day" rhymes with "love, Ray" like a typical cringy teen.
2. Years later the bitch gets her divorce hearing presided by Roy Moore. No apparent emotional trauma.
3. Her divorce document is stamped by Moore's assistant, Deborah Adams. They have to initial when they stamp/sign on behalf of the judge, hence the D.A.
4. Bitch gets paid off for her lie, her artifacts, and her willingness to go along with it.
5. A professional (hint hint, the bitch could not have done this alone) combines yearbook and stamp, thinking "D.A." is district attorney.
6. The irony is that it is Roy Moore's signature technically, because the stamp was a copy of it. However the "D.A." proves it was his assistant, it does not match the shitty poem from "Ray," is in a different color, different angle, different style etc.
7. News conference happens, attorney slips and reads the signature as "Ray." Oops.
8. The bitch cries all conference despite having no problem with him when he presided over her divorce.
9. The attorney hands out xerox copies of the page.
10. News media get HD quality pics of the document in color. These pics quickly show discrepancies, including color (when shown from an angle).
11. News media almost immediately stops using color pics, begins showing instead the xerox copies they were given which show far less detail.
12. To add insult to injury, the bitch's step-son calls her a liar in a YouTube video.

That about sums it up. MSM and shills are in damage control mode as we speak, trying to figure out how to either spin this or change the news cycle off of it.

>Jewrig
What the fuck is this?

Bump.