What are progressives "progressing' to?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm the jokah baby

a world free of division

so communism essentially

I don't have make app someone do Yugur

I like how the AI didn't even try with this one. It was like "nigger this thing isn't even human"

seen that south park episode with the goo backs who come from the future?
yeah. that.

global economic collapse

demons

duh

can we start calling makeapp the JA-MAL 3000?

Utopia

Mentally ill vision of utopia

They are progressing tword sodom. They wish to create a society that is based on failure, perversion, drugs, and death. Liberals are a cult of self destruction.

she looks better without makeup actually

Obviously the opposite of retardness and savagery.

S U C C

Why do you keep posting this broad

Degeneracy. Hedonism. Perversion. Everything is legal and nothing is immoral. When one set of victims stop working out they move into the next "oppressed" group. When they run out of groups they'll invent new ones. Liberalism runs on victimhood.

I tried to get them to post political figures, but they won't :(

A borderless, raceless, identityless, cultureless, transhumanist system ( B.R.I.C.T.S)

They are applying dialectic synthesis to saturate the meaning of everything that was once considered human. Masculinity, femininity, traditions, spirituality, beauty, aesthetics, any notion that everyone isn't born "equal".

It's a battle for the future.

They don't care. Seriously, they have developed a cult of permisiveness in which the highest moral virtue is 'do as you please' and the greatest sin is to say 'no, you can't'.

Read up on the Maoists, whom these people resemble. Their desire for revolutionary change has outstripped their desire to actually generate positive ends.

Probably nature will smite them pretty soon

Expectation: what said

Reality: Another fall of Rome

Nothing. Its a tactic of co-opting positive language. They are progressive, so anyone who doesn't agree with them must logically be regressive. Same thing goes with feminism. They claim it stands for all social progress now, so if you aren't a feminist you are against social regression.

It's slimy and only really works as long as people let themselves get shamed by buzzwords.

blah blah blah blah blah blah

satan basically.

both of those look horrible

It's literally a self superiority contest/arms race.

they are the anti-spirals in ttgl

Same bullshit with antifa.

What are you?

>Antifascist

Sure, I know what you're NOT, but what ARE you?

>I told you, I'm against fascists! What are you, some kind of fascist? You'd be antifa too if you weren't a fascist!

What do you stand for?

>Not fascism!

U sexless virgin

Holy Jack Nickelson Batman.

Fucking giraffe Jesus what a neck

My dad works for the mental health dept and he's showed me when someone is legally deemed paranoid insane the reason on the document is reversed. If someone was claiming that a group was trying to steal his money, he'd be Labeled legally paranoid and the reason would be reversed "he wants to steal a groups money". That's what I mean when I say law is unbiased in reality. These law plebs all know about psychological projection and Hipocrisy and enforce justly but it's kept a secret

>old lady looks like old lady
amazing

Ironically. They desire and feel entitled to another bite at the apple...

But, this time, they trust Uncle Karl, will ENFORCE RULES!

Extinction

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Read a book bro

Diaper fetish
Muslim terror
Economic catastrophe
Degeneracy
Low T

lel

Do you even lift?

oh god, I knew it! she wants to eat my soul

Genocidal globalist neo marxism and civilizational collapse. The globalists have recruited the left and muslims to tear down the remaining potential white threats to their plans.

Slaves or corpses depending on how things go.

I didn't realize political ideas were genetic.

solar system colonization, world peace, ending world hunger, shit like that.

>That souless haunting gaze and grin
She is truly Hillary's spawn

The destruction of western civilization

So all we need is 90% of the world population to fall into absolute liberal dilusion and in 50 years, it might be so much better?

women shouldn't use lipstick after their 40th birthday

Behead those that insult Alexandra "double D" Dadarrio

mass graves, hopefully.

Unmask her.

A cliff.

an early grave

The total obliteration of culture, beauty, and freedom. "Progressives" are and have always been, without ambiguity or space for argument, the tools of the Jew.

Progressive societies neither produce beautiful things, nor do they continue to produce themselves. They simply evaporate into nothing as their birthrates die, their disgusting people are swamped by foreigners who lack their culture-death disease, and they are bred out and erased.

Progressives will not exist in 100 years. Guaranteed. It's just a disease that strikes civilizations sometimes and destroys them. Progressives do not do any good, they do not make anyone happier, nor do they make a society better. They are uniformly and without exception cancerous losers.

she is 100% tits
almost didnt recognize her

enjoy Canadimutt

RETURN THE SLAB
OR SUFFER MY CURSE

Literal Lizard Lady

I like this post.

Political ideology is passed down both genetically and memetically.

That's haunting.

There's a lot of books out there, user. Like, at least a hundred or so. Any one in particular you'd like me to read?

A future like star trek. In reality it will be 1984

who is dressing these goblins up in human clothes

#TheHaggening

Stop being an anarkiddy.

*regressive

regressing western culture is "progress" to them

thats what i heard

Nowhere. They're change and novelty addicts. Everything else is window dressing.

might have to start filtering jew

Her face is terrifying. Imagine waking up in bed at 3am and seeing that looking at you

Why would 90% of the world population fall into absolute liberal delusion?

We are post ironic now fagget

Lost

you wouldn't move to saint petersburg, let alone phobos

I believe you totally missed the point of what your father was trying to show you.

Would still smash

Blind idealism. Pry in any of their complaints of what's """wrong""" with reality (especially history, especially Western history) and you'l find a foundation built entirely on emotion and idealism. Their socio-political ends are much the same, vague concepts built on bullshit.

You'll find a similar pattern in burger white nationalists like Spencer (idk if it's the same for Euros, I've never met one irl). It's all anti-culture, zog tier bullshit to me. Progressives and Spencer fans aren't necessarily bad people though. The problem imo are the the currency manipulators, the financial sector manipulators, the neoliberals, the neocohens and the literal anti-white shills in academia. Social progress is the most destructive, deceitful meme in human history imo.

THIS...

STOP

THIS. Now and forever. This.

Why? She's a whiny bitch who doesn't appreciate the very country who made her what she is.

No, there is a difference between neoliberalism (that) and people who still unironically, for some reason, call themselves progressives.

You're doing God's work, lad.

extinction