CBTS #368MapleLoaf: EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM PRIMED EDITION

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

The only info you really need:
QMAP Legend Text of Q: [Cleaning up, please stand by]
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this PREV. CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/11/lucinda-dionysius-wednesdays-breaking.html
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=464mTZFTWNk
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/princes-harry-william-play-stormtroopers-new-star-wars-film-1058161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY Spreadsheet of Answers

(Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Various Perspectives M-Intel user Vegas Connections Big picture 1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
Keen +++ ++ + MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.
Concise event log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Nov 14 slight repost + Nov 15 NEW CRUMBS
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Nov 15
Whew, did I ever hit a nerve. I'm Canadian and I'm not even sorry.
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests begining White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

You should get paid for baking breads haha

Day by day our numbers multiply...

Anyone know how many hours since the last Q post?

When the storms passes, so will they

This text is on the ground near where we think AF1 was. Koreafags, what does it say?

It's always an option~
I do this out of love, for Truth, and for the eradication of all that stands in the way of Humanity.

Qs

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Checked and Delivered!

Just asking, and really not shilling, but a lot of threads are mention that Q is confirmed larp/got doxxed/all that shit.

Now I know they are larping themselves but I just want confirmation that its not true.

Ive been missing many hours of sleep and work following these threads.

Who are brainwashed?
Why are jews?
When that dude slaps?
How would you cia?

Who give them?
Why is is making?
When person we don't aren't original?
How you sub?

Who the pendulum?
Why did you not want?
When stomp?
How important?

Who here claims?
Why did it that voice?
When woman?
How didn't?

Q

24 I believe. I was watching hannity when they dropped and I'm doing the same now

Last night. Pretty sure this is the longest time we haven't heard from Q since it started?

Missed the past dozen threads.

Did you guys get the Emergency Alert System earlier today as well?

368 threads, no actual developments.

How long until you all accept you misplaced your faith and give up on this nonsense?

Q posted twice between 11pm-2am CST last night.

They’ve been typically posting later on, usually before midnight.

Peak Larp
PLARP
PLARP
PLARP
over it
go back now
PLARP

No, what’s the scoop on that? Show..

last one started "For the coming days..." so we may not for a bit

Isn't it amazing how many actual developments we've had in the last 2 weeks or so?

Still looking for things to add here.. this is a summary, so just the MAJOR corporations or societies responsible. Not interested in individual text messages that don't mean anything..

Vatican / Talmud

Jews..
Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)

KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)

Bilderburg group
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
Bohemian Grove
Occult worship
Moloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Gorgia Guidestones

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's
Podestas
Epstein

"Open Society Foundation" (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood) (Harvard University Muslim Alumni)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate

** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-

headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-

idUSBRE88C1B020120913

>eam.watch/log
725 16NOV2017 0241 SKYKING
>PINK FLOYD TIME 41 AUTH XP
MARIGOLD 2 Sniper7Kills
+++

You got an LTC address master baker?

>pink Floyd time
we all know this one
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

Wednesday's Breaking News - 11/15/2017 08:57:00 PM - Page 1 of 2

The crescendo is building. The Deep State controlled U.S. Air force continues to refuse Trump's orders to aid Russian air strikes to stop the remaining ISIS terrorists fleeing from Syria into Saudi Arabia. And, are in fact providing them air cover. These fleeing Sunni Arab terrorists plan to spark a civil war in Saudi Arabia and overthrow good King Salman and the Crown Prince. That'll never happen.
Secretary of Defense James Mattis is acting peculiar. It seems he has declared these fleeing terrorists to have surrendered and are therefore protected under the Geneva Convention. What?!
And even tho the U.S. Military is in Syria illegally and it suspiciously drops supplies into ISIS camps, and has been caught training enemy combatants and supplying intelligence, Mattis refuses to recall troops citing the U.N. wants them there. Since when does our military take orders from the U.N.?
And, at this very moment, the last terrorist stronghold of the faltering Deep State crime syndicate and enemy of all humanity, is huddling in the Syrian governorate of Deir Ezzor which interestingly is prophesied to be the battle ground of Armageddon. Hummm.
So what really is at the core of their desperation to spark WWIII? ...the loss of their lifeblood, the almighty petro-dollar.

link: operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/11/lucinda-dionysius-wednesdays-breaking.html

CUT MY LARP THREAD INTO PIECES
THIS WAS MY DISINFO
/LEFTYPOL/ WANTS TO SUBVERT US
AND NEWFAGS FALL FOR IT

** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY

cont'd - Page 2 of 2

You see, in an historical move, King Salman broke ties with the Deep State crime syndicate and joined with China and Russia in their vision to replace the petro-dollar with the gold-backed yuan.
And as a show of good faith to bring the blood-soaked petro-dollar to a crashing halt, King Salman will put up his five trillion dollar prized possession, ARAMCO, for initial public offering, IPO, in a few months.
And as one would expect, China with its 100 trillion dollar surplus will snap up all the shares. Good for you, China. Trump even tweeted Salman about what a great idea this is! Trump is thrilled. We don't need the petro-dollar. Trump made trillion dollar deals for us while he was overseas. And we have our other currencies. Think Zims. Interesting about the coup in Zimbabwe at this exact moment, which I interpret as a good sign.
As for the Deep State holdouts, there's a big surprise unfolding: they are being encircled by the most fearsome long range missile systems on the planet, Russia's S400 Triumf. Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and Saudi Arabia have joined forces with Russia to enclose these renegades in a circle of death from which there is no escaping.
This can all be averted if the Deep State U.S. Air Force, and Mattis, surrender immediately to our duly elected President Donald J. Trump.

link: operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/11/lucinda-dionysius-wednesdays-breaking.html

Darkside of the Moon

Someone has heated up another oven...

cheers to our frenz from da great white north, eh?

Reminder that our enemy kidnaps, rapes, tourtures, murders and eats children.

Fucking checked my dude. Looks like Keke sees your hard work ;)

rumored small happening:
tomorrow Obama holdovers (non-permanent positions) still not replaced lose all authority and power due to the Federal Vacancies Act.

DOES ANYONE SPEAK KOREAN?

TRANSLATE THAT.

Link to pic user

>Reminder that our enemy kidnaps, rapes, tourtures, murders and eats children.

Reminder that our enemies are disgusting, occultist pigs who barely even pass for human, and the likes of which God would destroy if not for the fact it would solidify belief in him/her/it which is counter-intuitive to free will.

it doesnt match at all

energy sent, stay comfy

KOREAN TRANSLATE PLEASE FUK

Send Nudes

Well, If we're going to look at what Q said - he puts

SA
Rothschild
Soros

at the top.

You, for some reason, want to put Vatican in there. You could be right, you could be wrong.
But you aren't telling the Q story when you're laying out your theories.

Rothschild Soros Banking (Federal Reserve)

SA.

Your next grouping is not addressed at all by Q.
But you'd want to include Sabbaten Frankist. Might want to include the word Weiskaupt the word Albert Pike. But you're really just in general conspiracy theory right now.

It's not a larp tho, just because of Trumos speech today people were expecting that a major bombshell would drop because Q said that when the president returns the world will change.

He's right, during his speech he talks about what is going on in all the other countries we are allied with to defeat evil. The world has changed since we last knew what was going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=464mTZFTWNk

bread theme song

Bottom CERN Rueters link is down

Anyone have an archive

Dear God.. please come back and turn some MF'ers into salt. That would be cool. Just make it look like an accident. Thnx. - Your biggest fan

War? Isolated? Post?
Domestic uncle Jew?
Who you i've?
Me moment?
Dig deeper
Runways are a community?
Satanic fit? Or sick dick?
Question the question?
Who was toth?
What is thaught?
Who was Hermes Trismegistus?
Who where the ggreeks?
As above so below?
What is above?
What is below?

Q

I unironically think Q is one DJT

LARP
LARP
LARP
LARP

some user thought i was Topoloo or whatevs at the end of the last thread, because i posted an icelandic song.

lol.

theyre going to try and use a reddit thread and the dox of some amazing magickposter Topolo user ( Ma'am, if youre reading this, i loved your posts, and your crystals, rock on!) to try and say its fake.

lol. thats funny stuff.

HOLY SHIT

shill presence MAXIMUM right now, threads being made out of order, 3 going right now, and 369, wrong bakers. a TON of shill posts. WTF is going on right now????

Good lord stop making and posting in these shitty plebbit threads

Bamp

What is this schizo bullshit?

>MFRWL4dY
The fuck dude, you want us to believe the USAF and Gen Mattis are cabal? References to all these stupid ass accusations or stop

I made that one, just want to brag

Better view. Check it in Google Earth yourself. 38°33'32.76"N 127°43'05.62"E

>KOREAFAGS GET IN HERE

Get a load of this shit (pic related)
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/princes-harry-william-play-stormtroopers-new-star-wars-film-1058161

Attention! There have been 4 Skykings in the past hour.

Fuck off Kate. Take your cancer off my cantanese watermelon growing image forum.

Lol. Mattis?
Put down the glass dick user

They must be posting stuff from the Obama era.

I just had a weird thought. Does anyone know about the iPhone letter i glitch that happened a week or two back? It made the letter i read ' A ? ' Does anyone think this could be a hint at AI ?

>But you'd want to include Sabbaten Frankist. Might want to include the word Weiskaupt the word Albert Pike.

Noted. I'll have to look those up.

I put Vatican first, because of an earlier theory (that I've always believed) that the Vatican somehow is THE top of the pyramid. It has a SHIT TON of secrets, an entire library, within it, as well as apparently underground satanic caves.

SA was the first leg to go, that doesn't mean it's the top of the pyramid, it was just easiest to take out. He already said EU was last, and EU ties into the Vatican == the very top.

New fag here. Could you please explain sky kings?

isn't there skykings every day? I dont get what is so special about it, if it's important why is it publicly broadcast?

Good morning. What did I miss?
Alice and wonderland is HRC and KSA. Qonfirmed.
CERN is a distraction.
Pray

So, it's everybody against Israel and whoever is helping Israel.

LOSING MUH SIDES
LOSING MUH MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL Q _conf_6789

>eam.watch/log
728 16NOV2017 0254 SKYKING
>KINKS TIME 54 AUTH SW
MARIGOLD 2 Sniper7Kills

The people running this scam thread got sniffed out. That's why there's no Q and no Trump confirms. Sad because we really did come together for this fag shit.

Yes there ha

The 7 dwarves super computers...what are they for? Why would the C!@ need supercomputers?

my take is that seven good guys went to a meeting
those whom they went to meet were the bad guys
the rumor was that Bush41 was threatened with getting langley bombed if he didn't acquiesce
rumor was that bombers were in the air
so what seven good guys?
we've probably not heard the majority of their names
i'd imagine one or more of DJT45's generals was/were involved in this meeting

If you haven't figured it out yet... this is all fake AND gay. Stop replying.. stop giving this troll bumps. Let them die of AIDS quietly (or screaming and flailing followed by an eternity of the same).

Jews are behind this thread. This is a psy op.

leafbaker is only true baker

Lurk moar

You’re working with Victory of the Light, your Twitter is evidence of that. Your Topolanon posts went conspiracy level incoherent, along with Q’s later posts. You can fool most, but not all, and you’re already outed.

So when did you guys grow out of supporting Trump?

Checked krautbro.
Pray.

archive.4plebs.org is in DDOS protection mode!?!

>be mentally ill skitzo
>lead a very boring mundane life
>no drive or ambition
>lacks self awareness
>thinks he's important and unique
>convinces himself as such
>role played as a hero in his head enough times he's convinced himself he is one
>watches the news 24/7 (lack of job etc etc)
>begins to make educated guesses on current events
>*light bulb goes off in his autistic brain*
>"I MUST WARN THEM!"
>takes his incoherent rambling onto Sup Forums
>Sup Forumstards immediately take the bait due to gullibility and naivety

every.

single.

time.

nice try

I do!

thx

back in Gorgia we are
very list paste wrong

I don't think CERN is a distraction. I think it's fairly relevant, albeit not the end-all-be-all. It's a tool the scientists are using to try to open a portal to hell.

How many times did Trump say 'sovereign' nation today, also mentioning how we'll honor our heritage. He was telling NWO to go fuck themselves