Be American

>be American
>OD on weed

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/mobile/article/news/health/colorado-doctors-claim-first-marijuana-overdose-death/491760125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weed is perfectly saf-

They told us it was impossible.

We told them "hold our beer"

USA USA USA

how the fuck did they accomplish that?
seriously how much did they smoke/eat?

They likely died a gluttonous death. Look at how bloated their stomach is.

Probably not very much. Weed is poison.

When does an American not overdose on something?

Weed is not the problem.

KUSA - Two poison control doctors claim to have documented the first known case of death by marijuana overdose, sparking a medical debate over what killed an 11-month-old baby in Colorado two years ago.

The case report was published in the journal Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine and is co-authored by a pair of doctors at the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, which is housed at Denver Health.

The doctors behind the case report, Doctors Thomas Nappe and Christopher Hoyte, worked on the baby’s care as part of their duties at the regional poison control center. They claim that damage to the child’s heart muscle, which was listed as the boy’s cause of death, was brought on by ingesting marijuana. This is the first news story in which either of the doctors publicly discussed the case that was published in a medical journal in March of this year.

“The only thing that we found was marijuana. High concentrations of marijuana in his blood. And that’s the only thing we found,” Hoyte said. “The kid never really got better. And just one thing led to another and the kid ended up with a heart stopped. And the kid stopped breathing and died.”

>11 months old

When this was tested on monkeys the lack of oxygen is what killed. But perhaps someone could put their body into shock if they just ate handfulls of edibles? Idk

11 month old, from ingestion, heart damage.

It was probably laced with fentanyl. I heard niggers are lacing weed with it now. Which means even more dead whities.

reminder that people have died of overdosing video game sessions.
if you're obese or have a preexisting condition it is not good

>The autopsy of the boy found he was suffering from myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart that, according to the Myocarditis Foundation, “usually attacks otherwise healthy people” and “is believed” to cause between 5 and 20 percent of sudden death in young adults. But the autopsy didn’t find signs of bacterial or viral infections, which often can contribute to myocarditis, according to the foundation.

myocarditis can also be due to autoimmune disease such as lupus, RA, juvenile arthritis which may have gone undiagnosed due to the boy being so young.

I'm no DUDE WEED advocate but the proof that this death is directly attributed to marijuana is very weak

11 month old.

First weed death. Jesus christ.

"B-but you cannot die from Cannabis!"

How will degenerate stoners recover?

>legalize weed cuz hur dur muh fur twanty
>lolz ayyy i'm so fukin high bro like bro
>like lol what if
>what if
>we fed this baby like a fuckton of weed
>LOLLLL!!!!!!
>i bet he'd be so high bro yeah lets do it!!

Weed, not even once.

>an 11-month-old baby

Fake news, a baby doesn't know how to smoke a joint.

Kek

this.

>no link
Reminder that meme flag = leaf

>which often

Sneaky kike journalists. Coming to a conclusion based off the word "often."

One less welfare parasite, I suppose. The only shame is that it didn't even have a chance.

jesus that heart looks gigantic

I'm geussing he either had respiratory or heart problems.

>“The kid never really got better. And just one thing led to another and the kid ended up with a heart stopped. And the kid stopped breathing and died.”

Sure sounds like a professional! The kid the kid the kid.

What an ableist door, how could they not consider that?

Wouldn't a kid that young die by eating honey too

Shut up, even the biggest conservatives dont believe this. Heres your ((you))

WHAT THEY CLAIM HAPPENED AND WHY IT’S CONTROVERSIAL

Both published accounts of this case clearly state that the autopsy shows that the 11-month-old boy died of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) which caused the heart to fail.

The Nappe/Hoyte published case study takes the diagnosis a step further, theorizing that the myocarditis was caused by cannabis overdose, which then caused the baby boy’s heart to fail.

That diagnosis of this heart condition is at the core of the medical debate over this case study.

Myocarditis is rare in children, and can often be fatal when diagnosed. In children, fatal myocarditis is usually caused by a virus called Coxsackievirus. The authors of the case report say that virus was ruled out in this case.

Myocarditis has a long list of other known causes, mostly from infections by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.

>first overdose ever
>somehow people feel vindicated after decades of demonizing weed
if this is even real or just a >this fat fuck smoked too much on a hot day and died of heat stroke exacerbated by weed

are you retarded? that's exactly what the majority of myocarditis cases derive from. its literally a plaque/biofilm build up of various pathogens although its usually more viral then bacterial. this build up hinders the ability of myocytes to produce dystrophin which leads to instability in the heart.

The big issue here is why weren't heart murmurs detected? that should be a pretty big indicator.

“We extensively ruled out almost every other cause that we can think of,” Dr. Hoyte told 9NEWS. “Myself, our team, plus the primary team taking care of the patient, plus the coroner who did the post-mortem on the child. And we found no other reason why this young kid ended up having inflammation on his heart.”

Drs. Hoyte and Nappe both worked on the case as physicians on staff at the poison control center.

We do not know if this case has led to a criminal investigation. Hoyte and Nappe declined to share the identity of the deceased child or even the name of the hospital in Colorado where the death took place, for fear of revealing his identity.

They report finding a “high concentration” of THC (the psychoactive drug found in marijuana) in the child’s urine and blood. Short of that, they have no evidence that explains the child’s death.

Literally impossiblle, only bullshit American media would report this horse shit

kek'd

HEY BABY STOP SMOKIN WEED

Hold my maple syrup buddy

>Mongrels
>replying to my post
Yikes, go away

Fake news.

Weed increases heart rate so it's possible it could kill someone with an already bad heart.

All right, it's down. Time to shoot it.

The case report on this death itself is missing some key information.

Hoyte and Nappe wrote that the boy ate an “unknown dose of THC,” and tell 9NEWS they aren’t sure exactly what product was involved or precisely when he ate it. Based on the blood levels of THC metabolite they found, the doctors estimate that consumption took place 2-6 days before death

ANUDDA USA FIRST

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>that file name
I'm dying over here

*blocks your fridge*

Mother is a dude weed kid drinks the breastmilk. Baby dies from sudden death syndrome weed in system. Shut it down. Dumb bitch shouldnt be doing drugs and feeding the kid the breastmilk though.

>
>random person dies of weed.
>must be weed

American Doctors confirmed.

>Sup Forums refuses to listen to almost all media because it is controlled by the kikes
>story that pushes an agenda is published on kike media
>Sup Forums collectively forgets how to be skeptical and look at the facts

Weed had about as much to do with this kid's death as chemtrails, calm the fuck down.

How did she get in the store in the first place?

> “The kid never really got better.
Sounds like medical malpractice and a coverup DESU.

How do you find time to post? Aren't you too busy answering the door for muzzies to rape your sister?

It would be funnier if they just left him there. What is he gonna do about it?

SOROS SHILLS TRYING TO DIVIDE US
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L
S

T
R
Y
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

Can somebody pull up a chemtrail map for this day?

She entered through the loading area in the garden section.

I just got this iphone, can anyone tell me what app can I use to watch the webms? I’m on my way home there I will be able to use my computer.

THIS>

You can die of too much anything even oxygen thing it to reach ld50 with thc you would need to smoke 14 bongs per second for a day straight or think you'd pass out first

Is there any sauce on the worlds first weed over dose?

Here, faggot, since google is too complicated for you.
9news.com/mobile/article/news/health/colorado-doctors-claim-first-marijuana-overdose-death/491760125

For me they work if you click on the WEbm and then open them in a new tab. Don't know why they wont play on the original screen.

Every couple of years a few lazy doctors kill a patient and try to blame it on the weed.

All the other doctors just shake their heads and turn away.

Stupid faggot cunt wench bitch whore loser monkey piece of feces eating loser. How about you kys. Weed is healthy regardless of how it's consumed and if you don't agree you should be publicly executed in the most brutal way possible. Every person in every walk of life should be forced to consume THC a minimum of 3 times per day. I hope you get raped and killed.

sides
>mine

BEGONE BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL!!!

wider entrance

>European
>Pinacle of drug abuse, prostitution and violence.

Oh honey, youre delusional

This

Why the fuck anytime weed is mentioned the dumbass stoners come out in drovers? People hate weed because it makes people into lazy fucking retards. And you do look absolutely stupid trying to argue how this isn't weeds fault. Go smoke a joint and be a lazy piece of shit who says dumb shit while the grown ups do real work.

Take off flag, i want to see the american flag as your geo.

VLC

Goddamn like a fucking watermelon

IT WAS A MUSLIM!!!

>This

did he survive?

it riddles me who might be hiding behind this meme flag according to this generic response

republicans be like:
>WE HAVE TO STOP THE DEATH DRUG!!!

after mass murder:
>DON'T TAKE OUR GUNS!!

>Colorado

Figures, just shitty parents. Look at that, a high % of lefty retards and they end up killing children. Like clockwork.

There are tons of plants that produce toxic effects in humans. Basically every single edible plant, fruit or vegetable is edible on the grounds of how it doesn't effect the body. Even plant derived drugs can be dangerous by misinterpretation of side-effects, let alone any beneficial drug derived from plants can be overdosed to detrimental effect.

So with all that, why should anyone just pretend weed is somehow special and different? Seems delusional. Alcohol might be recreationally legal but over-use and dependency can destroy liver cells and brain cells.

Marijuana should be tried, as much as an allergy test should be done, but it shouldn't be used every day and it likely shouldn't require anybody more than 20 grams in their lifetime reap any potential benefits it might have, even if just spiritually.

>too dumb to read the article
Yeah, I’m sure and eleven moth old baby was just rolling the fattest blunts and smoking them down with all the nursery.

A lab overdosed a rat with the human equivalent of 1 pint of pure thc into the blood. With extracts the way they are , it's very possible someone could get that much into their system.

headache lasted a few days is all

I might as well keep posting stupid webms in OP's fake news thread

I'm no cardiologist, but that looks like an enlarged heart.

ok be to going he is?

>dumbass stoners give there kid a fuckton of weed
>dies

BUT MUH PERFECTLY HEALTHY! NO WAIT NOW EVERYTHING IS HEALTHY! 420 BLAZE IT BRO I PLAY VIDEO GAMES IN MY PJS ALL DAY!!!!

>be unhealthy as fuck
>die of heart attack
>blame on weed
yeaa... no. it doesn't make you smarter but it doesn't fucking kill people...

I think people are allowed to be skeptical when there has never been a single recorded cannabis overdose in history

>not "We told them "Hold that hit""
almost

what manga?

Thank you guys.

The shit they sell in pot stores is so concentrated these it make as well be a pharacucial drug. Comparing old pot with new pot is like comparing beer and hard liquor.
Anyways drugs are bad for you. Deal with it,

is he yes

guy this with same

How is that even possible? You'd have to pretty much ingest a huge quantity in a concentrated form very rapidly. No way in hell youd be able to smoke yer way there.

I smoke every day, im defiently a stoner, but i also put in 60 hours a week, have 3 degrees and have multiple hobbies, I live a great life because of weed, without it im a depressed cunt like you.

Take your profiling and shove it strait up your ass, especially when you have no idea that functional stoners exist.

you fucked me up for a minute there buddy

Cannabis doesnt make you lazy, having a poor work ethic and no motivation make you lazy.

Skeptical. Lol this is full blown denial. People who smoke weed are on all sides of the retarded spectrum it's amazing.

I honestly think weed is getting too strong these days. THC is already known to increase heart rate. Numerous times I've had my heart beating so fast I seriously thought I'd die after smoking 'dro. I prefer regs but they're harder to find. All I want is a buzz, not smoke myself retarded.