'Fake Signature': Roy Moore Attorney Demands Gloria Allred Release Original Yearbook

thepolitistick.com/roy-moore-attorney-demands-gloria-allred-release-original-yearbook-contends-fraud/

youtube.com/watch?v=jfC-v4-R1q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s

DO NOT GIVE THE LIBSHITS A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING INCH

bump this fucker

bump

We had another thread which found all of this out.

This is the beginning of the end of the Moore smear campaign.

The signature is an obvious forgery and this bitch lied and said she had no further contact with Moore, when in reality he was the judge in her divorce case.

The fact that this claim is false means the other claims are likely false as well.

The hilarious Moore -12 poll they pushed recently will make the liberal tears all the mord salty when Moore wins.

opps, don't know why it went to a random post in that thread, but it is the correct one.

god i hope gloria allred is sued for $100 Trillion

the original yearbook has to be released for an independent handwriting analysis evaluation

Allred has agreed to release the yearbook is they get hearings by judiciary committees.

In other words:
>sure goy, I’ll give you my proof if you agree to give me and my client more media exposure right before the election.
>oh what? You don’t want to do that?
>well guess the yearbook will remain unseen then!

the signature looks the same you pedophile

Why would Allred release it? She risks putting her client in a world of trouble.

Ever notice how when Gloria Allred enters the scene, an accuser's credibility melts away?

if they forged that...

At this point, Allred's best move is to not release it. She can't risk putting her client in jeopardy if it is indeed forged. She can huff and puff and do what she can with a bad poker hand. Allred probably didn't know her client had her divorce dismissed by Judge Moore...

IT's just become a big circus sideshow. If Allred didn't call that press conference, maybe the allegations would look otherwise rock solid...

how the fuck can there be an option to release evidence to be investigated to see if its valid

seems like stonewalling until that...oh yeah, now that I think about it, there's an election coming up in just a couple weeks

"not enough time to evaluate these claims properly" user

Let's make an experiment.

Please post a picture of two of your signatures, side by side, add a shitton of little red circles to appear /x/-esque and compare with the picture of this faggot of an OP.

I have never seen such low IQ and analytic habilites.
End yourselves you'd make the world a favor.

enjoy your experiment user

I bet your handwriting analysis degree sure was worth it in situations just like this