What, the fuck

What, the fuck

I hate this show.
I hate it with a burning passion!

And yet, I was entertained and hooked.
That episode hit me pretty fucking hard, even knowing that there would be a restart. Subaru actually went from a character I didn't like, to someone I really hate to someone I absolutely loathed in ten episodes flat. Then it got better, then worse, then better again! That finale actually had me tearing up a bit.
If the goal of the show was to fuck me up, then it did a great fucking job at it.

Also, R█M A BEST!

Greatest anime of all time.
Will Japan ever top this?

Nice surprise boxes faggot, now fuck off back MAL please.

KINO
I
N
O

ok!

Would have been better if this was the final episode desu senpai. Everything after this was extremely lackluster, and the actual final episode was insulting to itself.

Appreciate it, friend!

OP here. I never watched this show during it's initial run. What was the reaction to the end of this episode? I just sat there in some uncomprehending horror without moving

Unironically best episode of the last 5 years or so

ok!

I wuv you user

There was like 70 rezero threads on that day

Kino, lots of "What the fuck" and gushing about it being the best episode in years.

ok!

I'm envied, OP. Wish i could rewatch that again.

I can understand why, I don't think an anime has made me feel true horror like that in a long time

That's forbidden wuv!

That's exactly what I said at the end of the episode, user.

Okay now really this is some grade schooler shit you could at least say you love me too but now you're just trying to be funny or something. I take that "l love you" back, fuck off back to MAL. I'm done actually putting effort into my posts.

ok!

The show gets a lot worse after this ep

It's a shame they didn't adapt it right to the end as I think they could have pulled out another episode like this with what happens and it would have been a 10/10 ending.

What anime?

>not ending the season with 'who is rem?'

One fucking job. The tears would have been glorious.

They didn't have the balls.
Which is kinda weird since it's the sort of stuff that will get passed around by nip spoilerfags anyway.

>who is rem?
Would have made for a brilliant sequel-shilling hook.

best episode by far.

Boku no zero

This.
What a fucking waste.

The episode where he has that huge long rant was pretty good

Re:zero

is that a JoJo reference?

Yeah, that was the only good episode of that shitshow. Don't expect anything afterwards to come anywhere close.

2 episodes prior

No meme is this show any good? I watch everything just have a hard time watching anything over 24 eps unless I really like it.

Not really. If you're a waifufag and/or enjoy gore for the sake of edge you'll probably at least have a fun time with it.

>gore for the sake of edge
Sounds like Akame ga Kill which I didn't like so maybe it will stay on the backlog for now

White whale fight was amazing, Wilhelm was a badass who defied every death flag in the book and made it out alive and kicking. It did get worse after that though.

average as fuck

It's decent. Watch Flip Flappers instead.

Is there something wrong with me if I watched re:zero for the first time and thought it felt like wish-fulfillment garbage?

Wilhelm was a badass. But the show barely brings him up at first, and then he becomes a really big fucking deal which felt weird.

That's not surprising as anime are mostly wish-fulfillment garbage.

Is the ost out, I've been waiting so long. I need it.

It's a fun ride in the same way Geass was, though to a slightly lesser degree.

Get out faggots