/KRT/ General

Yesterday the FDA issued a warning about a plant called Kratom. In the warning they state loads of misinformation about Kratom citing that it "could expand the opioid epidemic" and it is linked to seizures and liver failure among other things.

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584970.htm

>Why should you care?
You should care because the FDA is attempting to list Kratom as a scheduled substance. Doing so would make criminals out of millions of Americans who depend on Kratom. Kratom is known for its pain and anxiety relieving effects, and perhaps most importantly, its unique ability to ease opioid withdrawal symptoms without the risk of overdose and respiratory depression - one of the main causes of death for opioid abusers. Scheduling Kratom will force thousands of Americans back onto prescription pain killers and anti-depressants.

>Why is the FDA doing this?
They aren't doing it for public health. They are doing it for money. FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has some very concerning ties to certain pharmaceutical companies that just so happen to have a hand in developing Mytragine, the main alkaloid in Kratom, as a prescription medicine.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US3256149
linkedin.com/in/scottgottliebmd
senate.gov/senators/contact/
americankratom.org/donate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The proof
The Administration announces a war on opioids. Glaxo Smith Kline owns the patent on the crystallized (manipulated) version of Mitragyna Speciosa. In this patent, it fully describes their scientific testing which shows minimal side effects. In fact Glaxo Smith Kline describes it as being harmless compared to many controlled substances. Now let’s look at the FDA Head, Dr. Scott Gottlieb. Prior to his assignment at the FDA, he sat on several big Pharma boards INCLUDING Glaxo Smith Kline. He is also a member of GSKs “New Product Investment Board”. Americans aren’t dumb. When you look at this in totality, Dr. Gottlieb knows that Kratom isn’t dangerous, he’s seen this GSK patent, so everyone do the math. This is perfect timing for GSK to release their crystallized version of Kratom as a controlled substance and charge hundreds of dollars for a bottle of crystallized Kratom capsules. And look at who is going to benefit from a ban on raw leaf Kratom. The one and only Glaxo Smith Kline AND Dr. Scott Gottlieb.
google.com/patents/US3256149
linkedin.com/in/scottgottliebmd

>So how can you help?

The number one thing you can do is call your senators.
senate.gov/senators/contact/

Next, you can consider donating to the American Kratom Association (AKA)
americankratom.org/donate

Lastly, You can share the fuck out of this The hastage #IAmKratom has been used in the past.

Keep the General going, share links to the AKA on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Contact the media. Do whatever you can to keep Kratom legal.

2/2

Okay.

bump for attention

bumping to defeat the pharmaceutical jew.

it really is some top tier jewery

why shouldnt they regulate it... so the people who need it dont get shitty ground up leafs from the tree out back.

they only want to do this because its helping people get off the opioid jew

it wouldn't be regulation it would be scheduling it as a schedule 1 controlled substance in the same league as marijuana, heroin, lsd, etc

The irony being outlawing it WOULD expand the opoid epidemic

Exactly. It cuts into ((their)) profits

Let the addicts die.

Because then GSK is going to charge people $120 for that shit and require a prescription.

Fuck 'em.

Exactly. It’s tsking money out of the pocket of the pharmaceutical kikes. That’s literally the reason they want to ban it

the sad truth of the matter

Someone please save Kratom.

Seriously. The only way to combat this is weaponized autism

>tfw kratom user
>too lazy to into activism

Please do a good job annons. If not im back on heroin

kratom needs you user

From what I've heard people who truly are attempting to quit their alcohol/opiate habit only need to use kratom once and then the rest is up to will power or at the worst once every couple weeks to remove the possibility of severe withdrawals. Most of the shills bombarding Sup Forums with this copy pasta seem to be replacing their vice of choice with kratom which is just as degenerate.

Most Sup Forums users support big government when it comes to issues of morality. I think a lot of them are depraved and easily suggestible, so it's comforting to have something reinforcing core beliefs you've been instilled with.

>Gottlieb

Ist Jude?

If so, is this kike doing the bidding of his kike masters in big pharma?

Thats exactly what he is doing. When the DEA tried to schedule it last year the DEA head was in bed with pharma too

kratom is just as addictive as opiods and a cunt to withdraw from

>Don't use Kratom Goy. Instead take my Opiate painkillers.

kratom stopped me from going under the knife, im a daily user and a father, husband, and productive member of society. if you asked my wife about kratom she would say its been a miracle for managing the pain from my chronic injury. there in lies the problem the government has, I have taken a prescription pain killer in 2 years...

I'm gonna buy some kratom tonight. Maybe it'll help with my anxiety and ennui. Can Sup Forums recommend a reliable source online?

*have not.

what would I discuss with my senator?

Gaia or SoCal

Meanwhile, they are advocating low dose heroin to be used to combat opoid addiction - but plan on making kratom a schedule 1 drug.

Like holy shit, is it plainly obvious what they're doing - they're worries kratom will destroy their beloved opioid market.

Liver failure may have to do with sensitive individuals, people mixing medications with kratom, or pollutants or pesticides on the leaf.

I had a liver test recently and my levels were 100% normal. Ive taken kratom daily for almost a year.

They cite 36 "kratom related" deaths. In everyone of those the person head other drugs in their system, illicit or prescription, or other health problems that could have been the cause. Kratom is theorized to have a lethal dose limit similar to marijuana. You would vomit countless times trying to eat enough raw leaf to actually overdose, if its even possible

Cooincidence that white males are suffering most from opiate epidemic and it relieves symptoms of that?

This sentence right here says all you need to know this shit is corrupt
'As a physician and FDA Commissioner, I stand committed to doing my part to prevent illegal substances that pose a threat to public health from taking their grip on Americans. While we remain open to the potential medicinal uses of kratom, those uses must be backed by sound-science and weighed appropriately against the potential for abuse. They must be put through a proper evaluative process that involves the DEA and the FDA.'
Firstly kratom isn't illegal federally and never has been, even the DEA got btfo trying to schedule it schedule 1. After that big pharma realized that it's a fucking goldmine with millions of users and there's no way to tap that market and sell them your new 'kratom' pill unless the readily available cheap leaf supply is regulated out of existence. Kratoms withdrawal compared to opiates even after years of use is incredibly mild and the drug causes no respitory depression. It's a literal goldmine for big pharma if they can get the FDA to ban it as an unregulated drug and then grant their alkaloid salt drug of it approval

Ive withdrawn from both and kratom is no where near as bad.

Still rough but its like a fourth in intensity.

I wrote ted Cruz a 5 page letter describing the drawbacks and benefits as well as the safety profile of the drug, as well as pointing out the numerous public outcries every time the GSK Jew has tried this.

If you don't stop, at least it didn't kill you like the poppy Jew will

It's safety, why we want it to stay legal, who loses (us) if it becomes contraband, and that we habe already been through this several times. Fucking assholes

16,500 die every year from NSAIDS. We gotta stop Tylenol!!!!! Prescribe fentanyl instead

This. They didn't care until money was involved.