that nigga ugly

>>>>>>>>>>>>

42% face

literally looks like the fucking mongrel meme

amateur series with a budget.

You mean this one?

Never seen it.
Stop watching the electric jew.

Writing started off really well like it would build up to something interest, but then the plot just gets dumb and you feel like you invested time into it so you watch the rest anyways.

Plus, haven't you forgotten? The 80s are cool.

Hey fuck you buddy. The 80s were cool before it got trendy.

>Most accurate application of meme

Season two episode 7 was so multicultural and just the best thing on TV!

The 80s was a decade you finally buried your national and ethnic identity in favour of multicultiralism, degeneracy, and lust.

still would

>>>Sup Forums

>no one commenting on the flag

Fuck, this place really has been taken over by redditors.

Saddening times, I agree

Every kid has a face you want to punch and it doesn't make sense that people don't think the girl is a boy. How would they know she's a girl if they never met her before?

This, I kept waiting for a big something that never happened, halfway through season two don’t know if I have the willpower to finish it, the only reason I would is because I already invested the time into the first season.
They crammed too much in there and instead of fleshing out one thing that had potential they tried to flesh out fifty things that ended up being “meh.”

Dafuq is the pope doing on Sup Forums?

This. Fuck the 80s.

Total SJW agenda. The boys cry all the time. The storyline was stolen from the book "the girl with all the gifts" I'm sorry I wasted my time

The 80s was the dying breath of those things. The 90s is when it really died.

7/10. Would wife up and produce white babies.

Two of the boys and the girl are fuckable. That's all I need. Not that muthafucka in your picture.

(You) asked

Memes are real.

dumb show, had one good adult/child sexy time moment

overhyped shitty show

That was the 90s Ivan.

reddit doesn't know other boards exist

Reddit spotted