Give Nana her one chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/450195/d35f687aa0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never

Fuck you with that ugly bitch of louise 2.0

>Nana
>not Ringo

How does she even have the energy to get angry over the exact same shit every single time. It's obviously not important considering that she still likes Rito.

Literally who

ringo poster or riko poster
who is worst than the other?

Nonsense? Why have a Nana chapter, a Haruna chapter, a Kyouko chapter, a Lala chapter, a Mikan chapter, a Risa chapter, and a Run chapter when instead you can have 20 Momo chapters, 10 Nemesis chapters, and 3 Yami chapters?

Yui ESLfag

I'm not even sure how she even gotten a 'what if' end with Rito. She barely has any screentime and she treats Rito more like an actual big brother than Mikan.

She just wants to eat pudding. No lewd involved.

Didn't Nana have an entire arc devoted to her already?

So innocent and cute

She just wanted to eat pudding with her oniichan ;_;

The pudding thing really is cute, she deserves a chapter.

My favorite To Love Ru doujin is the one where Rito and Nana get stuck together and have sex for like 2 days straight.

This one, right? exhentai.org/g/450195/d35f687aa0/
The best.

Yeah that's the one

She's really cute
All she needs is some development, they forgot about her as soon as Mea became irrelevant

Definitely, I've been waiting for a Nana centered chapter ever since she made up with Mea

ESL-kun is by far the worst

I doubt we are going to get a Nana chapter anytime soon, i don't think she is very popular.

How bout a Mikan chapter with Nana?

Someone should inform Nana that ponytail and loose hair look much better on her than those twintails.

>hating on based ESLbro

Rather give her finally blowjob scene. It's her who needs it, not Yui.

Nana's chapters will come. I know they will. It'll be a crime to not give one of the cutest and best girls a few chapters. She hasn't gotten an arc in a while, so it's her turn.

I want to believe, i really do.

I'm hoping for a chapter where Rito tells her she looks cute with her hair down and she never wears the twin tails again.

This page was great, it made me feel things.

You monster. Although seeing her with hair down is lovely, very cute, and a precious rare treat to etched into one's memories, Nana with twintails is still at her best.

I hope Nana gets another hug.

Now you definitely have to go back

How can Nana even compete ?

Why have 20 Momo chapters, 10 Nemesis chapters and 3 Yami chapters when you can have 15 Mikan chapters, 14 Lala chapters and 4 loli-

By being cuter and surprisingly sexier via innocence mixed with lewd.

make nana gre... wait a second
This Shitcancer pinkhaired will never be great because she will never was great, before
when the cuteness becomes shit?

now america and the rest of the world is fucked by the guilt of that scum and the mayority of eeuu has the fault too
I hope you dies with him
Shit Taste Cancer
I hope you die too

Who is the faggot who have a shitcanceronic taste by nana and yami
also is a miserable unhappy, Ignorant Hypocrite, Hater Faggot against Yui

Who saves his life?
Choosing me or the worthless slag of donald
I remember you, you're a scum human shitty like him

A man of patrician taste right here.

already done a few times