Alright Sup Forums ask yourselves this

Alright Sup Forums ask yourselves this.

Do you enjoy posting with the anons on here? If not why do you continue to stay? No seriously, if were too autistic and unlikeable why not leave if you cant drive us out in favor the ideal posters?

If you do like the anons here, I ask why? Arent we too autistic?

Deunan, stop this.

You aren't autistic, you're just a giant psycho.

I'm here to bait and troll and incite arguments, my dick no gets erections, and the power I can exercise over other human beings by getting them to argue and react to me is the last semblance of pleasure I have in this hollow life.

Imma call the cyber police on you, punk!

I bet I could get your dick hard.

same

>Sup Forums is full of limp dicks that can only cum with their ass

I didnt realize I was posting with sissies.

spot the manime fag

OP's just falseflagging, you know.

I mean it's pretty obvious.

When did I mention manime? Those anons just admitted they cant use their dicks anymore. I was in another thread were alot of people said the same. Thats being a literal limp dick.Sup Forums is pretty gay too. Put 2 and 2 together user.

>Deunan
>A psycho

How can someone that cute be psycho?

That's because she's a pirate. Pirates are pretty deranged.

Pirates can be cute and pure. Especially with one that has a smile that lights up my day. Theyre only dangerous when they have to survive.

kuso thread

The only threads I can find solace and a comradery with my fellow user is ironically in the JoJo threads, but that's not necessarily a negative thing.

Sup Forums Is an anonymous community, it doesn't exist to pander to your loneliness but to discuss a show together as a community, there is going to be a generally large amount of unlikable content and posters but that's not to say there isn't also good content. To say we are unlikable as a whole is a leap, there are many great posters in subsections on this website, If you no longer enjoy posting and discussing content related to Anime and Manga that isn't a problem that stems from the anonymous community, that stems from your own insecurities and needs for human companionship.

>If you no longer enjoy posting and discussing content related to Anime and Manga that isn't a problem that stems from the anonymous community, that stems from your own insecurities and needs for human companionship.
Too close to home mate.

Not really but I enjoy coming here for djt, opt, and the threads for shows that are airing. Usually it's a shitshow but at least I can pretend to have friends that like anime.

I just like being here, i know it's a shithole, but at least it's amusing

You sound like a cool dude user.

Whos your favorite JoJo?

We love you and your inane posts too user.

They're all good, but if I had to pick it would be Jolyne.

Jolyne, Joseph and Josuke are my favorites. Glad to see an user with taste.

Bump.

I want more anons to tell me of their time on Sup Forums.

I am closer to enjoying my anger every day.

Good. Soon youll be unable to fap unless youre angry or hurt. Its a slippery slope here at Sup Forums but we fall together. Welcome to the family.

Everywhere else requires I make an account with a name to talk to other people with names I should know, seriously, about something as inane as anime. I do that with real life in order to function and live my life thats filled with people I choose to have relationships with. I'm here on the behalf of nothing except my own interests and to gather information and share thoughts. Some kind of name and commitment to a site and it's community makes me not want to be a part of it because at some point my standing and the culture within the community can hold more value than the my own words or an individual idea not attached to anything

Very interesting. But that encourages shitposting and low quality discussion no?

These days I only come here for the banter.