Transgender artist fill a tank with her piss to protest Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
This message is too powerful. The lefties have now won the revolution. IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!

/ POL/ BTFO. TRANNIES ARE GOING TO DROWN YOU IN PISS

>the absolute state of modern art

So powerful. #imwithher2020

surely this will be the end of crumpf

Vice, pushing the hard-hitting journalism.
Who knew the biggest news congommorate for millennial a would come from an ex-punk zine?
Way cool.

i literally struggled to comprehend what the fuck is this thing

is it a man or a woman.

i literally don't know anymore with these fucking freaks.

>Her piss
>Her
Call it what it is. A man.

Wow, look at all you basement dwelling losers. At least xer got an exhibition and is respected by the media. Xer creates a new form of an art and will now live a happy and respected life. Too bad no one likes you fat nazi conservaturds.

Make it stop

>xer
You just lost all credibility there faggot

Those are the tanks they have u fill for a test for preeclampsia when ur pregnant. The irony of it all.

IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRUMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I think it's a woman on male hormones, but the standing up peeing while the hand that seem to be holding down the penis is confusing me... But then again, the voice is female... But those muscles...

>reading wiki on "them"

>Heather Cassils, is a performance artist, body builder and personal trainer
>Their work uses the body in a sculptural fashion, integrating feminism, body art, and gay male aesthetics
>gender non-conforming and transmasculine, and goes by singular they pronouns.
> The unconventional NSCAD curriculum, where figure drawing classes where nude models jumped on a trampoline
>At CalArts, Cassils, Clover Leary, and Julia Steinmetz co-founded the Toxic Titties, a performance collective

It just keeps getting better. The West is weird, man.

It has a vagina, m8.

This is what happens when you let individualism turn to raging narcissism.

It's a woman on steroids

She said she pisses in the bathroom that has the shorter line. Thats like saying you cut off your leg for the better parking spot. She lost all credibility.

Man, this world needs another flood.

Although the majority of trannies are men pretending to be women, this one is a woman pretending to be a man.

wtf is that

Man, I don't know how /r9k/ autists and weirdos like this guy save their own piss. I started saving mine to add nitrogen to my compost pile, and the smell is fucking atrocious after my bucket has a few pisses in it.

The best I could do is save it for 2 days when I was binge drinking and didn't want to walk downstairs to piss, eventually i had to walk down with the milk jug and put the brownish piss in the toilet as i gagged

> "Sometimes I go to the men's bathroom, sometimes the women's... whichever line is shorter."

you ever just think about the people watching in the background like are they seriously watching this shit and thinking "wow this is really thought provoking art".

They have the same looks on their dumb fuck faces as you would looking at a renaissance piece in a museum.

what in the fresh hell

this tranny bitch is more built than i.

This, at least, is normal to me.

>and people still think this isn't mental illness

That's pumped with high bp not built at all. Too little fat for real muscle to survive it's primarily lean "aesthetic" muscle that doesn't do much.

Well alright

aye, well i am 20lbs overweight. Fucking maple syrup.

seen worse

>ywn have a herd of gooks to poopoopeepee on you

>Mentally unstable person who butchered her body does something wholly unsanitary in the hopes it will stop the mental pain she gets from being unable to accept the democratically elected president of the United States of America.

Goddamn, how is this any worth vox?
Remember when vox did awesome reporting?

Asia is a strange place.