DISAVOW IVANKA

>D-d-daddy

>pls d-dad

>DAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

>MAKE THE BIG BAD ALABAMA ANTI GAY MEANIE MAN GO AWAY DADDY

>THINK OF THE KIDS D-DADDY

disavow this kike right now

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/ivanka-slams-roy-moore-over-allegations-does-not-call-on-him-to-withdraw/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kikebart hit piece
lol

Who do you people even shill for, any more?

It's gotten kinda confusing. Could you draw us a flowchart, maybe?

He's not wrong. Bannon and kikebart smear everyone in Trump's admin, including his own family members, to divide and conquer amongst Trump's base. And on top of this, Bannon was the biggest leaker in the White House (watch 60 minutes interview where Charlie Rose calls him one to his face) and Scaramucci was proven right: that Bannon is solely looking to bolster his own brand off of Trump.

And we're seeing where that's getting us. Bannon not vetting his candidates and picking a christcuck loon like Roy Moore and saying its somehow "populist", instead of backing Mo Brooks. At this rate, Bannon will run shit-tier candidates and Dems will retake the House.

this

leaks dropped off to nothing once bannon left

not my fault that the facts don't match up with lefty shill talking points

Bannon was the one playing 4D chess. Not Trump.
Use that how you will.

kek it's fucking hilarious watching you pizzagate pedo obsessed fucks do mental gymnastics to defend your child molesting statutory raping candidate

lmao you're fucking delusional

Bannon isnt as based as you think he is. If you fall for his hype, you're proving Mooch's point about how Bannon is trying to hype himself up (see Time cover and Devil's Bargain book).

Remember this is the same Bannon that tried to take credit for Jeff Flake leaving the Senate. It was all over Breitbart.

kek you really are a newfag

Let's trash Ivanka because she doesn't like pedophiles

leftypol and the cia have been trying to use ivanka as a pick for years now

it's all so tiresome

dude, being anti-pedo isn't some crazy psyop conspiracy. It's how most human beings feel

she's a literal Jew. therefore, her two sons had their genitals mutilated and sucked by a Rabbi. if she doesn't like pedophiles she converted to the wrong fucking religion

I think I hate fake kike Ivanka more than her closet homo husband. No joke. Get this vapid attention whore out of the fucking White House

Wow, a kike being a kike. Fuck her cuck father for letting her come to D.C. with him.

What does he have to hype up?
and Scarmucci turned out to be an airhead.

Nah, I red Art of the Deal when I was young.
My dad gave it to me in the 90s.

It's fine OP, let Trump keep his daughter around and pamper her a bit for that wonderful SUCC. God is with Trump and won't allow him to be compromised. It's fine, Ivanka won't change anything.

>No proof of being a pedo
>Lets go ahead and treat him like one anyway

Wew

>unironically giving jewbart traffic

Fuck off redditor

The American Caesar will die saying "et tu, Jared?", and then later Senators will be chased out of the country by roving mobs and rogue armed forces, because they couldnt concede a single inch of their corrupt anti american agenda. Millions will die in the upcoming war and struggle. Was Roy Moore really worth it?

she's a kike for not defending an alleged pedo?

Bannon is hyping up his personal brand, Breitbart, and trying to take credit as the puppetmaster behind the Trump populist movement.

One good scene from the future will be when the marxist indoctrinated youth turn on their corporate Pepsi handlers and eat them

You idiots realize Bannon was de facto campaign manager the ENTIRE campaign, right? You realize Bannon lured Sessions to endorse Trump, right? You realize Bannon got Stephen Miller over to Trump, right?

Either Moore wins or we are fucked

STOP FIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES YOU STUPID FUCKS. WE ALREADY AGREED TO RALLY BEHIND TRUMP.

SEE THIS SHIT THROUGH TO THE END.

For fucks sake, can we stop letting liberals divide us? You all laugh at liberals eating their own and then you turn around and friendly fire.

WE HAVE ONE FUCKING GOAL AND THAT'S TO STOP CULTURAL MARXISM AND FUCK UP NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS AND TO UNITE EUROPE, AMERICA, RUSSIA

WE ARE TRYING TO UNIFY, NOT FALL APART

I hope I was wrong. I hope it was worth it.

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE YOU STUPID FUCKS

>DADDY SYRIA USED GAS ATTACK BOMB THEM
>DADDY ROY MOORE DID A BAD FIRE HIM
Why can't Trump just beat off to hentai like the rest of us instead of actually trying to fuck his daughter.

My suspicions are becoming more of a reality. Ivanka cannot be trusted. Do not vote for her in the future.
Just see how this app strips away her beauty and reveals the Jew lurking underneath.

>Bannon is hyping up his personal brand, Breitbart, and trying to take credit as the puppetmaster behind the Trump populist movement.

Yeah? What's the end goal? Become a big corporation like NBC? Say what you will about Bannon's motives, but he WAS the lead strategist calling BIG shots.

if your goal isn't Manifest Destiny, you are a globalist shill fighting against America and the white race

I don't even remember Breitbart being a thing prior to 2015.

That fucking site really rode Trump's coattails whether he realized it or not.

Even Drudge never links to them.

Fuck off libshit, I'd vote for anyone not part of your marxist cabal. Do liberals ever give a fuck when they do sexually deviant shit?

Decades of abuse, you all don't give a single FUCK

Bannon or not, agree with this.

If Moore loses it'll set off the Blue Wave narrative for 2018 and we lose a seat until 2021.

If Dems gain control of Congress they will absolutely find any reason to impeach as their first order of business.

Fuck off you fake American, civic nationalist faggot.

show flag fucking leaf

no? won't show your flag? thought so, fucking go die

Don't forget that Cernovich is silent now that he's gone.

Suck my White cock the both of you nigger loving kikes. Die.

Conservatives: "Islam is sick! Muhammed was a pedophile!"

Rational people: "So is Roy Moore."

Conservatives: "Yeah...but i mean...he's white and i agree with his opinions"

Oh it's just you being fucking retarded and the only argument you could come up with was LEAF??? MEME FLAG???

Typical civic nationalist faggot who can't defend his retarded nigger loving logic.

probably one of those roleplaying anime queers.

Roy probably did some shit.
But who cares.

The liberals tried this shit with Trump and still didn't work.
And we're talking about Alabama here, there's no way it's turning blue.

The thing we need to concern ourselves with is what happens when he gets voted in.
Will the dems try some obstructionist crap? And how will they carry it out.
They've already hinted that they're gonna bust his balls if he gets a seat.

Somehow I’ve read
DISIVANK AVOWNKA

You'd have to be a straight up homosexual not to want to be a District Attorney who dates cute teen girls in the 80's.

No idea why shills try to target THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER for their SMEAR CAMPAIGN. That seems like a BAD FUCKING IDEA no matter which way you slice it.
>one only one warning, taking bait not recommended,

((charlie rose))

Trump didn't even support Moore in the primary. The repubs already knew all the dirt on this crazy fuck and they probably told him. I still hope alabama hates democrats enough to elect him, but it isn't looking good. Not that Clinton, Menendez etc., haven't done 10X worse, but they play ball so no one ever calls them out

More like "Daddy! Kill all the goyim for me and Jared!"

Here's the rundown:

1. Bitch gets a little yearbook note from a classmate name Ray (Ray Brooks). He writes a shitty poem wherein "day" rhymes with "love, Ray" like a typical cringy teen.
2. Years later the bitch gets her divorce hearing presided by Roy Moore. No apparent emotional trauma.
3. Her divorce document is stamped by Moore's assistant, Deborah Adams. They have to initial when they stamp/sign on behalf of the judge, hence the D.A.
4. Bitch gets paid off for her lie, her artifacts, and her willingness to go along with it.
5. A professional (hint hint, the bitch could not have done this alone) combines yearbook and stamp, thinking "D.A." is district attorney.
6. The irony is that it is Roy Moore's signature technically, because the stamp was a copy of it. However the "D.A." proves it was his assistant, it does not match the shitty poem from "Ray," is in a different color, different angle, different style etc.
7. News conference happens, attorney slips and reads the signature as "Ray." Oops.
8. The bitch cries all conference despite having no problem with him when he presided over her divorce.
9. The attorney hands out xerox copies of the page.
10. News media get HD quality pics of the document in color. These pics quickly show discrepancies, including color (when shown from an angle).
11. News media almost immediately stops using color pics, begins showing instead the xerox copies they were given which show far less detail.
12. To add insult to injury, the bitch's step-son calls her a liar in a YouTube video.

That about sums it up. MSM and shills are in damage control mode as we speak, trying to figure out how to either spin this or change the news cycle off of it.

>womyn have a right to be believed
No.

fuck off, i don't give a fuck about roy moore. let him win, write in a name, replace him, who fuckin cares.

The only fair jury he is going to get for this is the voters of Alabama. These were pretty small towns where this happened, so if he had a reputation for banging 16 year olds, it would be common knowledge and word will spread. Thats why I was surprised the WAPO dropped the story with 5 weeks to go. If he is totally innocent word will have time to get out. Alabama voters aren't going to give a shit what the WAPO says, but they will believe their neighbors. Of course, if he did bang sixteen year olds, he if fucked

Lesser of two evils...so yeah?
Or wait lets just elect a dog lmao

>Of course, if he did bang sixteen year olds, he if fucked
Why? 16 is AoC in Alabama.

Ivanka along with her kike loving dad need to fuck off

>Why? 16 is AoC in Alabama.
because he already unequivocally denied it and he is supposed to be the bible thumping judge. its one thing to be bill clinton and basically run on the lfact that you are licentious and most of your base are fine with that, its quite another to be a total hippocrite. this would be like Bill Clinton's base finding out he was seceretly pro-life.

Trump is shabbos goy what of it. the jews hate immigrants now. build that wall goy

the jews have more to fear from the hard left nowadys than the cucked right. No one kisses their ass more than the right. They know Nazis are a larping joke. The only realistic threat to them is when america goes 80% brown, the ignorant shitskins aren't going to know how to genuflect to Israel. They have to keep enough shabbos goy around to protect them from the shitskin hordes, but not enough so that they can control their own country

>the jews hate
Edited for concision.

that was in the 1920's. that was Trotsky. That was before Irving Kristol. The jews have accomplished their goal, they have enslaved the world. why would they destroy their own slaves?

>Rational people: "So is Roy Moore."
Proof please. Pic related of why you don't believe women who utilize emotional manipulation over facts.

>why would they destroy their own slaves?
Because that's all death and destruction do. Jews envy, hate, destroy, and kill (read their God's "Ten Commandments" to them - He isn't cowed by whines of "anti-semitism!", and knows full well their character).

That is why they must be stopped - because like any other addict they cannot stop themselves.

The signature looks close enough that a layman would think it is the same. So it is either his signature or an intentional forgery. what is fucked up though is the printing is obviously not his even to a layman, it is not even close to his printing. A person with his style of printing could not print like that.

its true, they can't ultimately win because they are weak, thy cannot create anything, only degrade what has been created

Why the fuck would he sign some kid he diddled's yearbook? Seems way too fucking convenient.

Also who signs a yearbook in fucking december?

maybe it is an intentional forgery, maybe he met her at church, maybe he didnt think there was anything wrong with banging a sixteen year old, she was legal, he was single, who the fuck knows?

what is too fucked up to pass is, he was the judge in her divorce and she never brought it up or made him recuse, etc. that just doesn't happen. and the printing is obviously not his, so what the fuck is up with that?

sorry I sold you to the jews so I could be president, honey

Ivanka is such an annoying kike, she has no place being in the white house

Trump definitely got the best of that deal.

how about we disavow trump? he' s a useless jew lover who's embolden the left. This should have been the right's resurgence, their glorious revolution instead it's a wet fart because Trump is an incompetent and lazy boob .

>implying you wouldn't watch this unironically and blow at least 10 loads

>Another shariablue troll thread trying to paint donald as an incestuous pansy who can't say no to his daughter
Fuck off soros

>DADDY DADDY MAKE THE BIG BAD ALABAMA ANTI GAY MEANIE MAN GO AWAY DADDY
>DADDY DADDY BOMB THE BAD SYRIANS
>DADDY DADDY LET MORE BROWN PEOPLE IN
>DADDY DADDY GET RID OF NAZI STEVE

What are we missing?

Do you think she ever let Jared put his dick up her ass?

When Jared is fucking Ivanka, is he secretly thinking about Bibi?

>disavow this kike right now

Yeah disavow his daughter and advisor for some perv in redneck shit hole.

You have a point. I don't really care that Bill Clinton was a rapist. If he was a patriotic nationalist instead of an NWO Marxist, I would vote for him, just like I would vote for Roy Moore. I personally think Moore is innocent as this looks like an obvious smear campaign, but you are right. I don't really give a shit about a politician's personal sins. I care about the net effect of how their election will effect the country, and I would take a nationalist rapist over a chaste globalist communist any day of the week.

The majority on both sides of this war feel the same way. We really just care about whether or not our guy will slay the enemy. The enemy being you.

It's a bit more complicated.

Bannon is very good at CONTROLLING Donnie. He's the one responsible for putting himself on the National Security Council; he's the one who chose Gorsuch; he's likely been the decisionmaker behind a number of Trump's more concrete policy positions.

The thing is, he is NOT the reason Donnie is in power. Donnie is a great self-promoter who's been mulling over a Presidential run for decades. He had a preexisting fanbase. Once he won the primary, the Republican base largely fell in line behind him - but they would have fallen in line behind ANY Republican.

Bannon pretends to be responsible for Donnie's win because he wants other people to obey him the same way Donnie does. But IRL, he's wildly unpopular. Anyone who actually LIKES Bannon would have voted Republican regardless of who won the primary. The people who had to decide between Trump and Hillary? Or between Trump and Johnson? Or between Trump and sitting on their ass? Many of them hate Bannon.

>WE ALREADY AGREED TO RALLY BEHIND TRUMP.
We are all one person now? That's stupid.

God you're clueless.

Lol funny thing is back then he was a dem..

>reee why won't you hate trump
shills btfo

Bannon removed all doubts that he's a shill for the leftist kike establishment when he sucked their dick at the Zionist Organization Gala (literally ZOG, no joke) a couple of days ago.

Bannon and Trump like Israel and Jews. Maybe not the media Jews, or the Soros Jews, but they like the Jews that invented science and medicine, most of our military technology, and founded Christianity. Being smart guys themselves, they also like their IQs, as it is hard to find a goyim intelligent enough to relate to.

America should get more clay, and Canada has had this a long time coming. Please be sure to kick out everyone who lives there.

>le BASED zionist jews XDDD

YOU IDIOTS VOTED FOR A GRIFTER BACKED BY BANNON AND YOU THINK IT'S A POPULIST MOVEMENT WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS

Not for American consumption. It's ok to let other Jews know, that they're Jewing America.

>Alt-right faggots want the movement to die on the cross for a christfag.

Sorry no, Kikebart are shit, Bannon is a faggot.

I won't forget that Bannon got Kikebart to attack John Fucking Kelly for ages, and all you alt-right assholes called him a globalist until he shut that motherfucking nigress' face up.

>Bannon trying to smear the Jews that have taken over the administration
>this is somehow a bad thing
>t. nu/pol/

Have you look around at your country, lately, user? They're not done. How many American servicemen and women have to die for Israel?

The bad fucking idea was allowing his (((daughter and son in law))) to influence US policy.
We didn't vote for them and if they'd been on the ballot, they wouldn't have been elected. They're both democrats.

everything somehow leads to israel
everything

You're a piece of shit for continuing the alleged disruption technique.
Americans have right to fair trial.
Crucifixition in the media fundamentally undoes our constitutional right.

Yes, an alleged pedo should be treated with honor.

Cursing, calling people names, making claims without having a full awareness of who or what one stands for, is this responsible conduct?

Tell me, do you know exactly how these people think?

It is far too easy to make claims and not be able to support them and resort to insults.

While I am not defending these guys, I find anyone who resorts to dishonorable conduct as you have shown, as someone who is biased and it's very hard for me to consider your opinion if you cannot articulate it with intelligence.

Those who resort to these tactics are not being responsible. To lower oneself to these acts is not the solution. My hopes is that consider this response out of love because the way you are acting is not proper and if I just appease you and play this game, I would be insulting you. I prefer to be real with people because this is how we fix problems and how we evolve into incredible people. :)

I admit that I have not observed everything that he has said, but what I have seen, there has been nothing provided that has given me the impression that he has issues with Jewish people.

Also, I have found that when people make certain statements, there are people out there who will twist things to distort the picture. In fact, this happens far too often and this is done so that this conduct is normalized.

Do you want someone to twist your words to make it appear you are saying rude or disrespectful things? If you do not want this to happen to you, then I ask you to consider how others feel when this happens to them.