Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/639566/37daf71f7b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know if it's accurate, but it's cute.

That's the most vanilla thing I've read all week. Thanks, user.

Vanilla is great.

Why is there no tag for things like that

>searching desperately for the manga
>start feeling frustrated at what im doing wrong.
>its a doujin
i feel like a dumbass

holy shit this need a non-h or borderline-h serialization

Post more manga girls farting.

Is this ntr?

This is still my favorite age gap manga. The ending especially is really cute

No.

>girlfriend farts
no thanks. I'll just break up with her and get with one of the other many bitches waiting in line

>other many bitches in line

Protip: 90% of bitches are just toying with you and actually already have boyfriends. Even the ugly ones.

It's cute as long as she is embrassed about it and would like to be a better person. It never ever works in real life.

Sounds like you have a strong case of Noviophobia. I understand the fear of the Infinitely-High Boyfriend-Factor, but you need to overcome it if you want to find a Boyfriend Free Girl to turn into a Sweetheart From the Ground Up, and finally graduate from being a Virgin With Rage.

Or just stick with 2D, that's good too.

Is this true?

>one of the other many bitches waiting in line

>characters casually ask if they should get married
>go through with it
>secretly bursting with happiness on the inside
Why isn't this more of a thing

Does she get raped after this?

Happy vanilla shit triggers me, it's good but I guess I'm too lonely to enjoy that without fantasizing.

>>>/ntr/

are farts even vanilla?

They are in the OPs sense, its part of living with someone.

Please somebody post a page from the vanilla housewife "selling" herself to her husband so she can buy a new washing machine. She's petite.

Can't remember the name and for some reason it isn't in my favorites but if you like vanilla hot DAMN.

Never seen what you're talking about but it sounds great.

It's about small flaws that you don't mind because you love someone

I'm searching desperately but it's been a year maybe since I last read it and the panda tag system is fucking awful for trying to find shit.

Found it

[Yamazaki Kazuma] Roku-sama 198000 Yen (COMIC Megastore Alpha 2013-09) [English] [Flatopia]

I cream to this every time.

Loving someone for their imperfect humanity, because it's something real that you can touch and not just a lofty dream or hopeless desire, and realizing that their love for you is that much more special because you're certainly no where near as good as they are?

I wouldn't fucking know.

>Loli
absolutely disgusting

What do you expect from Fatalpulse?